PDA

View Full Version : The Paleo Diet and Hunting

Sahasraraawaken
24th February 2014, 09:10 PM
Hey Robert. What are your views on the Paleo diet? I am thinking of starting hunting. (I always have had my hunting license) The reason I would start hunting is because the meat I would consume. It's about as natural as you can get. I went grocery shopping for all grass fed organic meat and it drained my wallet. If I hunted it would be to good good quality food. Not for sport. I would even send the animal reiki energy after I was done hunting. It's a super all natural diet so I stay away from anything except meat fruit and veggies. I load up on the veggies. I eat almost all of my food raw, I just cook my meat. Always on the grill. I am still shady on dairy. I want to find raw cheese and milk but it's tough to find here. I will start looking at farms.

Anyway what's your opinion on the paleo diet and hunting specifically if it's for my health and way of living? I am terrified to touch meat the government hands out.

Cheers Robert
-Cody

Robert Bruce
27th February 2014, 07:38 AM
This is an excellent way to get good quality food.

Fishing is also a good way to get quality food.

You might also like to start a vege garden and grow some of your own. Google 'urban farming' for some great ideas.

peace, robert