PDA

View Full Version : Feelings I had yesterday night. Would like to learn about this particular situation.

TheSingular
26th February 2014, 08:09 AM
Yesterday night, When I went to bed to call it a day, I've decided to attempt OBE before I sleep. I laid into my bed, relaxed mentally and physically, entered an altered state and did stimulation on my energy body. After a while, I found myself deeply relaxed. I mentally thought "I'm ready." and immediately started feeling vibrations on my heart chakra. In time, it got more intense, but it was nothing too much. Then it started spreading all over my body and before I knew it, my whole body was throbbing in sync with my heart chakra. A few seconds passed in this state, and it started to stop, legs first, head last. I then thought about it if I had a separation. I tried to see through the "eye" of the other body, all I saw was a purple-black vortex for each of my actual eyes. Dunno if it really was related to the other body. Then I decided to end this, I started to pull it back. After a few seconds, I've started to feel the vibrations again, and felt it going right back into me. I didn't recall any memory from it(myself?) though, so I don't really know what happened to it(me) while it(I) was out. I wonder how can I take it to the next step.

with love, TheSingular

CFTraveler
26th February 2014, 02:20 PM
IMO you had a quick mini-projection. If you had tried an exit method you would have separated- you may have either seen into your energy body or seen energy vortexes from your chakras.
In my opinion vibrations only herald a change in frequency- they 'in themselves' do nothing- if you feel movement you should follow the movement with an energy body movement compatible to the movement, but if nothing is happening in that department, then an exit method that forces exteriorization is needed. The rope method is excellent for that and a method Leyla posted in the techniques section (dunking a basketball) or the carrousel method (all listed in the exit methods in the R & D section) should help.

TheSingular
26th February 2014, 02:53 PM
I have to agree with vibrations, as I did some cleansing grounding(cleansed myself through grounding) today and during the whole time, the same vibrations with the same intensity and frequency was in my right arm(I had virtually connected to earth on it during this). To my surprise, it took me about 15-20 minutes to get rid of all that junk energy; but it was worth it. I feel kind of healthy and light right now. I definitely can try and do better the end time I try. I'll keep you posted about it.
and btw, there was no movement feeling until I called "it" back.

Osiris
12th April 2014, 12:39 AM
RocknRoll good job you kept your cool, difficult to do, but dont Think to much when you feel it coming or you will blow it. Early conscious exits are a wild ride.