PDA

View Full Version : Japan and China War

GMAN12
26th February 2014, 09:12 AM
Apparently Japan and China are going to war with each other because of five small islands...

Seriously?

If this is truly the start of World War 3, I'd die laughing, literally. Because after that point, it would give the right for other countries to start fighting and the UN won't have that control to take back. That's just my own little conspiracy I made up at the top of my head.

CFTraveler
26th February 2014, 02:26 PM
Japan and China have been enemies since time immemorial. I hope it doesn't escalate though. Japan is so damaged from Fukushima, I can't even imagine how it'll survive.

Sinera
26th February 2014, 06:59 PM
Syria, Iran, China vs. Japan, Ukraine ... so many times people "predict" a WW3 nowadays ... It's almost become a fad in recent years.

Relax. It won't happen. (Or we're in it anyway now for many years already, but that's a different thing again altogether).

MooSaysTheCat
28th April 2014, 09:20 AM
I think the start of a world war would depend on these two things (or country's ) :

What are Russia's plans on they're recent invasion on Ukraine and the fact that he is ignoring all of the other country's warnings (including the US).

How the world reacts to China becoming a one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful country in the world.

Also we must notice that the economic crisis on the US has made them (the US) a bit jumpy and we don't know what they could do at this point.

I do not think China and Japan would start a war because that's just childish to start a war for just some islands, and no I'm not ignorant of they're past and that it is mostly a matter of pride...but I believe that the leaders of both japan and China know that it's very possible that other leaders from other country's would also not take such a matter so seriously. That being said they could use that as am excuse to start a bigger war. And use the islands as just a front.

ButterflyWoman
28th April 2014, 09:25 AM
Wars and rumours of wars. Same old, same old.

Sinera
28th April 2014, 09:52 AM
What are Russia's plans on they're recent invasion on Ukraine and the fact that he is ignoring all of the other country's warnings (including the US).

This is a very lopsided view. You only read Western mainstream news, do you? No alternative websites with other information and showing a far different background on Ukraine matters?

E.g.:

Do you know that technically it wasn't even a real invasion? It is a treaty and Russia is allowed to station more troups there.
Do you know that the Ukraine new 'government' is more or less an illegal junta regime? They are not elected.
Do you know that they have Nazis (Svoboda party) in their 'government'? They are real nazis who e.g. want Jews out of their country. This is no joke. It is not talked about (like so many other things) in our controlled mass media press.
Do you know that the vast majority of the Crimean population voted for Russia? Why is that illegal but a 'government' that got there by a violent coup (as a Western puppet gov.) is then 'democratic'?
Do you know that since many many years the NATO does encircle Russia militarily by subverting one former Eastern country after another, although they promised not to do it after Germany's re-unification in 1990? And that the antimissile shield is directed against Russia to allow a potential first nuclear strike on them? This is a fact that military and geostrategical experts do not deny.
Do you know that it is actually all about mineral resources (oil, etc.) because especially Ukraine is rich in it?
Do you know that the Western intelligence agencies supported the violent 'demonstrations' on the Maidan?
Do you know that an eavesdropped phone call of two high politicians revealed that both sides (police and protesters) where shot at by snipers of the same party to instigate a revolt and that it might have been people from the current 'government'?
Do you know that geopolitical strategist and Obama advisor Brzezinski wrote about these things and the importance to 'conquer' Ukraine and the Eurasian land mass years ago ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard )?

It's happening right now. :( This is dangerous indeed.

All of this: I'm just saying and not stating that Putin is an angel, by far not. But there are always two sides to a story.

NATO is the aggressor and the one who should retreat in my view. People are fed up with the disinformation campaigns by the mainstream press. In my country there are now Monday demonstrations again for peace, especially with Russia and a free press, which is what we don't have here anymore. Europe will be no more there if they go on like they do. Last week it was already about 5000 in Berlin, it is growing every week and it is in every major city. People are so fed up.

MooSaysTheCat
28th April 2014, 11:01 AM
I did know most of the examples that you wrote about. And the ones I did not know for sure I already suspected.

And no i do not read "just mainstream western news" . I'm not the kind of person to go blindly into conversations.

And Natzis? Really ? Just add the word "Nazi" and suddenly something is bad (or bad-er) .People seem to believe that Nazism is just about hating Jews....now THAT is a perfect example of "one-sided" education.

ButterflyWoman
28th April 2014, 11:39 AM
Okay, I'm going to just step in with my Moderator Hat(tm) on and remind people to keep it civil. Not that it isn't that, but anything to do with politics can turn into a real bun fight in a big hurry, so please be careful, and maybe let's leave the Third Reich out of it, okay? Thanks.

MooSaysTheCat
28th April 2014, 01:02 PM
Sorry. Won't happen again.

PS. What does the "tm" stand for, right besides the word "hat"?

ButterflyWoman
28th April 2014, 01:33 PM
That's the symbol for Trademark. It's my Moderator Hat(tm), like my Popeil Pocket Fisherman(tm) or my delicious Diet Coke(tm). ;) Just a bit of random silliness. But it is an extremely cool hat. *points to cool hat*

MooSaysTheCat
28th April 2014, 01:58 PM
Umm....I see.....now my next question is :
what is a "Popeil Pocket Fisherman"?

And, do you actually have a cool looking hat? Or should I just use my imagination? If so should I also imagine you're head? Or can I just imagine a hat....like sitting on a table? Also why do people use the word "sitting" for objects that don't have butts or legs ?
Or does the action of "sitting" should not be related to butts or legs? Are we holding back the full potential of "sitting" by tying it up with "butts" and "legs"?
Im starting to feel like I'm some sort of pervert because of my excessive use of both the words " butts" and "legs" and I don't like it (feeling like a pervert I mean).

PS. I accidentally only read "Member with a cool Moderator" on you're title ,and I was very confused.

ButterflyWoman
28th April 2014, 02:14 PM
Umm....I see.....now my next question is :
what is a "Popeil Pocket Fisherman"?
http://www.pocketfisherman.com/

:) Showing my age and my national background by mentioning that particular item. Good old Ron Popeil (interesting guy, by the way, worth reading up about).

And, do you actually have a cool looking hat?
I have a few.

Or should I just use my imagination?
That, too.

If so should I also imagine you're head? Or can I just imagine a hat....like sitting on a table? Also why do people use the word "sitting" for objects that don't have butts or legs ?
1) If you like.
2) Probably a better idea, but whatever you want, really.
3) Good question, but maybe it's that the objects are sitting and we creatures who have butts and legs are copying THEM. Ah hahh.... ;)

PS. I accidentally only read "Member with a cool Moderator" on you're title ,and I was very confused.
I'll have to check that it always displays properly, actually. Just to be sure.

And thus my purpose was fulfilled. Defusing situations is one of my special skils. The hat, in this case, was a bit of a jester type affair with bells and so forth, I like to imagine.

Please resume the doom and gloom now. ;)

MooSaysTheCat
28th April 2014, 02:51 PM
Sorry...I have a habit of changing topics when I get bored. Sigh...I need to find some new friends. ONWARDS TO THE BEAUTIFUL VALLY OF FRIENDSHIP !!

PS. I just saw the add....and I don't know what you mean by showing you're age or nationality. But I did find that very...umm...interesting....and I suddenly want to be you're friend .