PDA

View Full Version : Intense Energy Moving through body- Feeling of "hands of light"

surreal_fakir
27th February 2014, 12:55 AM
I have been working through the kundalini program for a few weeks now, trying to put time into developing my energy body, relaxation and meditation.
I had one experience while fasting I wanted to share. and possibly get more insight on.
I had awoken in the early pre-dawn time to do meditation and other practices.
After returning to sleep, I awoke with my mind fully awake and conscious, while my body was asleep.
Something was happening to me.
Intense waves of energy were pulsating throughout my body. I saw light surrounding me, and felt many many hands massaging and "cleansing" (at least that's how I experienced it) my energy body. I felt that these hands were made out of light and were moving through my body, and in doing so were creating extremely pleasant feelings of bliss, while I saw light all around, though my eyes were closed.
Since this experience I have resisted naming what this was. I wanted to call these hands somehow "angelic", "light beings" or "saintly beings", but given what Robert recently said about belief and experience, I have resisted. I hope to know one day what this actually was.
How does this experience relate to raising kundalini? Does it say anything about where I am on this path, and where I should go next?
I am so thankful for having this Kundalini program. I definitely recommend it to anyone who is on the fence.

Robert Bruce
27th February 2014, 08:23 AM
G'day,

This wonderful experience is probably best left unnamed, as you have done.

This is a spiritual experience and not specifically related to kundalini activity.

Masters and angels are very real.

This experience could be called a 'demonstration' of spiritual activity, and encouragement of more to come.

Again, as you suspect, note this and continue with your work.

The only 'just in case' here is if you fall sick a few days after such an experience. If this happens, then it is possible you were visited with some energy draining spirits. But, fingers crossed this is not the case.

robert

surreal_fakir
28th February 2014, 12:07 AM
Thanks Robert!
Actually since the experience I've felt lighter somehow. Even right after I awoke I felt this clarity, peace of mind and release.
Thanks as always for your insight and help.

Robert Bruce
28th February 2014, 01:46 AM
Excellent.

Spirit masters and angels, and your higher self, will reward hard work and right thinking and action, and positive ways to spiritually evolve.

Keep up the good work...

robert