PDA

View Full Version : Energy Surges

solargenes
5th March 2014, 04:52 AM
Hello. When I was about 16 years old (am 63 now) I started getting 'brain storms' which I describe as neurons firing in my head like crazy, only at night, sort of like the firing from a machine gun. No headaches, or pain, but a definite feeling of energy moving through my brain. When I would try to wake up, it was terribly hard to open my eyes and keep them open. They 'wanted' to close in order for the storm to continue.

I have been experiencing energy surges for the last two years. For the most part, the brain storms stopped as soon as the energy surges started up in my body, however, I still feel the brain storms once in a while. When the energy surges first started, it manifested as trying to run or bicycle or walk faster then humanly possible. I worked out to the point of complete exhaustion. I also thought I had some sort of a 'pre-shinges' medical condition.The doctor found nothing physically wrong with me. Gradually, the energy turned into 'energy flows', usually starting at the back of my head, flowing over the top, and down my face. Then I started getting energy blasts in my heart center, solar plexus, throat, hands feet, back of my legs, all over. During this time, I could feel energy in every cell fiber of my body.. the roots of my teeth, hair folicles, and esp. in old injuries with scar tissue. Now these energy surges mostly manifest as energy blasts, lately right through my chest or neck, and quite often in my palms or feet. I've been told this is kundalini but it doesn't travel up and down my spine, so I am looking for additional clarity. I haven't seen a neurologist - there is really nothing wrong with my health - there is no heart palpitations or heart racing when the energy surges happen; no muscle contractions, occasionally a brief cramping in the back of my leg.

At the time the energy surges started, I was doing a very serious silent meditation practice.

I am glad to find like-minded (hopefully find) people to discuss this with, and gain some understanding about what is happening to me. I feel like it is sacred and spiritual, but that's as far as I can go with it. Thank you,

Robert Bruce
5th March 2014, 05:18 AM
These events would seem to be kundalini related.

Kundalini can manifest in many ways, some we know and some we do not know about.

I would be interested in hearing how my energy work methods affect you, especially Chakra stimulation.

robert

Barryt
21st March 2014, 06:08 PM
Hi Solargenes,

ive experienced similar energy blasts. dont know ♥♥♥♥ about it, like you, only my life has been improving since they started, my smile is genuine periods of love and laugther, sometimes also periods of emptiness and nights of no sleep. also no rushes in my spine (ive posted about this two days ago.), while i do feel more warmth coming into my spine.

i do notice a increase in stability and overall improvement in life, kindoff like a graph with ups and downs slowly increasing.

hopefully this helps a bit

barry

Infinite
23rd March 2014, 08:44 AM
Hey Solargenes,

Did u begin any religious practices, prayer, invocation or anything like that back when you were 16? I have found that this can activate the crown chakra and you may have had sort of activated the top portion of the Kundalini, as Robert says it can start/stop in different areas.

Sending Love and Light,
Infinite.