PDA

View Full Version : Reiki Guides

Murraya
11th July 2006, 10:45 AM
Hope i'm in the right section....

those invisible guides who help during the healing, take your hand and make it do what it has to, or giving you informations;..who do you think they are?

To me at the beginning, they were guides, but never angels and then as i tried to connect me to them, without healing, i heard (you know how it works) that they were spirits jsut the same as those who help you pass the river of life (or death)...so now i believe they're ex human whose mission is helping human beings to heal.

Did you think about that? (still sorry for my so bad english...school time is far away)

escogido
11th July 2006, 02:11 PM
Read CC "Art of Dreaming" book.After reading this book it made(never had any wish though) to stop wanting any interaction with any spiritual beings*out there :lol:

star
11th July 2006, 04:37 PM
I've always had good experiences there. Mostly guides/family members showing up for the reciever so the healing is distributed strongly and effectively.

I've even had prominate figures show up during healings.

Its good stuff.

Tom
11th July 2006, 05:15 PM
The best advice I was given about Guides was to react to them like anyone else you don't know yet. You can't give them complete trust immediately just because they are not in physical bodies, and you can't just actively distrust them either for the same reason. The thing to do is to gradually get to know them and decide after some time. Just like you'd do when meeting people in the body or over the internet.

Murraya
11th July 2006, 06:09 PM
Escogito: what do you mean??

Tom: yes, nice way....I like your answer.

Tom
11th July 2006, 06:45 PM
The books by Carlos Castaneda (CC) describe the universe and most of the being living in it as hostile toward humanity. Carlos Castaneda describes several situations in his books where he is almost killed.

11th July 2006, 07:26 PM
Tom said:

The best advice I was given about Guides was to react to them like anyone else you don't know yet. You can't give them complete trust immediately just because they are not in physical bodies, and you can't just actively distrust them either for the same reason. The thing to do is to gradually get to know them and decide after some time. Just like you'd do when meeting people in the body or over the internet.
Great advice, Tom! You know, I had come to that same conclusion, but never really put it into words. I had decided to just work with my Higher Self until I read Robert Monroe's book, and he found out that his "guides" (he called them helpers, or light beings, I think) were just aspects of his own Higher Self. Curiouser and curisouser! :D

Murraya
12th July 2006, 09:34 AM
Yes I read the same thing about higher Self, but technically it seems very hard that my higher Self is material or could take may hand to put it in the right place or whatever...

Castenada, I haven't read it yet but I only read the moment with don juan when he realizes all the dark ships around them...very interesting.