PDA

View Full Version : How I'm planning to use the LOA

Ubadoz
10th March 2014, 06:17 PM
Hello everyone!

I've been working alot on the LOA subject, yes I've got some successes about it, some success in life in general, getting a small but good reoccurring income without the need of working and more is coming in, I'm very grateful for it!.

I started by being very skeptical about the LOA and not believing in it, it turned out that the universe sent me proofs of it, yes I do blindly believe in LOA now.

I've basically have read a ton of books regarding this universal law, so this is the plan I want to play to get more success & attract more abundance in my life & hopefully in yours too.

1) Meditation: I think meditation is a key factor for manifestation, you'll be less vulnerable to bad thoughts that will attract more bad thoughts, also when you are in the Now, there's no resistance, that means you are attracting what you really want. I meditate 1 hour before going to bed & 1 hour in the morning, I do use binaural beats in case there are some noises around.

2) Creative imagination: Before going to bed, I use my imagination and visualize my dreams & desires in the Now, I really focus on emotions and I try to make them as vivid as possible, this is said to reprogram both your conscious & unconscious mind.

3) Permanent Gratitude: I'm Trying to be grateful 24/7, I wrote a long list of the things I'm grateful for, I meditate on them daily and the list keeps growing, this will distract me for the things I'm not grateful for and also being grateful for something brings more of it.

4) Afformations : They are basically affirmations made in a question style, I usually write them in a sheet, then record them with some alpha waves music in the background and I listen to them daily, I also read them with intention daily. special thanks goes to josh who made me discover them :-).

5) Affirmations: I do the same process of afformations.

6) EFT I've tested this technique, its simple but really powerful, it can change your conscious & subconscious beliefs in a matter of seconds, I use it for painful memories/emotions & to reprogram myself in a specific topic for example relationships, I first do a negative serie of tapping, for example, tapping my collarbones: "I am worthless", or even in an afformation form like "WHy I'm worthless?" Then I do a positive series, example, tapping my eyebrow" Why I have so much value?" "I have so much worth & value". I combine EFT with ho oponopono sometimes, after stating the affirmations I simply repeat "I'm sorry, Please forgive me, thanks I love you"

7) Progressively reprogramming the subconscious Mind : This is another cool method, as you know there's an emotional chart finishing from fear and building up to Happyness/joy etc, I identify my current emotional state of my own dream/desire, I write about it in that emotional prospective, then I keep telling that story until my subconscious get used to it, then I move to the next emotion and I repeat the process, till I reach the top of the chart.

8) Channeling an high Guide Sometimes we don't even know why we are not getting any success & or we dont know how to really proceed, its said that a good spiritual guide will help you in the process, so why don't give a go to channeling?

That's basically it, I also recommend you to ignore your current situation if its not really pleasant, If you are in a bad starting position then it'll be a bit harder to move ahead, but stick with it and you'll make it.

Let me know what you think, I'll let you know how things are going for me.

Sinera
10th March 2014, 06:56 PM
Could you please elaborate on the Afformations a bit (by example and compared to affirmations)? Many thanks and blessings.

Ubadoz
10th March 2014, 07:06 PM
Affirmations are simply affirmations Ex. I love my job.

Afformations are questions, its said they work more than affirmations, because when you ask a question, your mind automatically searches for an answer, so there's no resistance, while there's no resistance the mind is reprogramming according to the question.

Example: Why I love my job?

John Sorensen
11th March 2014, 05:48 AM
Hello everyone!

I've been working alot on the LOA subject, yes I've got some successes about it, some success in life in general, getting a small but good reoccurring income without the need of working and more is coming in, I'm very grateful for it!.

I started by being very skeptical about the LOA and not believing in it, it turned out that the universe sent me proofs of it, yes I do blindly believe in LOA now.

I've basically have read a ton of books regarding this universal law, so this is the plan I want to play to get more success & attract more abundance in my life & hopefully in yours too.

1) Meditation: I think meditation is a key factor for manifestation, you'll be less vulnerable to bad thoughts that will attract more bad thoughts, also when you are in the Now, there's no resistance, that means you are attracting what you really want. I meditate 1 hour before going to bed & 1 hour in the morning, I do use binaural beats in case there are some noises around.

2) Creative imagination: Before going to bed, I use my imagination and visualize my dreams & desires in the Now, I really focus on emotions and I try to make them as vivid as possible, this is said to reprogram both your conscious & unconscious mind.

3) Permanent Gratitude: I'm Trying to be grateful 24/7, I wrote a long list of the things I'm grateful for, I meditate on them daily and the list keeps growing, this will distract me for the things I'm not grateful for and also being grateful for something brings more of it.

4) Afformations : They are basically affirmations made in a question style, I usually write them in a sheet, then record them with some alpha waves music in the background and I listen to them daily, I also read them with intention daily. special thanks goes to josh who made me discover them :-).

5) Affirmations: I do the same process of afformations.

6) EFT I've tested this technique, its simple but really powerful, it can change your conscious & subconscious beliefs in a matter of seconds, I use it for painful memories/emotions & to reprogram myself in a specific topic for example relationships, I first do a negative serie of tapping, for example, tapping my collarbones: "I am worthless", or even in an afformation form like "WHy I'm worthless?" Then I do a positive series, example, tapping my eyebrow" Why I have so much value?" "I have so much worth & value". I combine EFT with ho oponopono sometimes, after stating the affirmations I simply repeat "I'm sorry, Please forgive me, thanks I love you"

7) Progressively reprogramming the subconscious Mind : This is another cool method, as you know there's an emotional chart finishing from fear and building up to Happyness/joy etc, I identify my current emotional state of my own dream/desire, I write about it in that emotional prospective, then I keep telling that story until my subconscious get used to it, then I move to the next emotion and I repeat the process, till I reach the top of the chart.

8) Channeling an high Guide Sometimes we don't even know why we are not getting any success & or we dont know how to really proceed, its said that a good spiritual guide will help you in the process, so why don't give a go to channeling?

That's basically it, I also recommend you to ignore your current situation if its not really pleasant, If you are in a bad starting position then it'll be a bit harder to move ahead, but stick with it and you'll make it.

Let me know what you think, I'll let you know how things are going for me.

Please don't take what I'm saying here as criticism, that is NOT my intent.

All of the things you have said are basically just different words for the same thing.

When you change your brain waves into Alpha and/or Theta and hold your concentration on what you want, you are focusing your conscious attention to what Quantum Physics calls The Field, by moving into a meditative state, each of those things you mentioned above are far more effective when you link your mind to universal intelligence.

From the Quantum point of view, you are looking/ imagining various possible futures, which all exist NOW, in this moment, by re-affirming and clarifying your choices every day, you narrow down the possible futures into probable futures.

The thing is do it every day, clearly and consistently making the same choices over and over choose what you FEEL strongly about, if your thoughts emotions and feelings do not combine into a singular resonance or "feeling-tone" that you radiate, in your concentration/meditation, then you may send out dodgy signals, rather than what you actually want.

MOST important, is to imagine in your mind, while doing any of the things you mentioned the result that you want "has already happened" .

An example:

*I want a nice car - translates and sends out the feeling : "I don't have a nice car" "I lack, I am not worthy"

Contrast with:

*Vividly Picturing and feeling yourself in a nice car, as if you already had it - translates to - "I am worthy, I have a nice car, my life is full of abundance"

Not picturing your wishes ALREADY FULFILLED, without STRONG EMOTION is one of the reasons that people say "But....the Law of Attraction doesn't work for me!"

Your personal frequency needs to match the frequency of whatever you are attracting, which you do by assuming you already have your wish fulfilled, otherwise you send out a signal of "lack"

Think of it like a CB radio or mobile phone communicating one to another, the frequency must match or no communication is possible, and you would not just dial random numbers and "hope" for the best, you dial same number EVERY time.

Many people dial random numbers on their "call" to the Living Universe, and then complain that their phone does not work, when it is their behaviour that is faulty.

Let me know if this makes sense man. :tongue:

Thought+Strong Emotion+Feeling+Intention+Imagine Already Fulfilled/Already Done "x" every day until its manifested, ignoring evidence that says otherwise.

EDIT: I'm not knocking spirit guides, but in my experience I go to /pay attention to my higher self FIRST whenever for advice, resting, healing, inspiration etc. Spirit guides are fine if you have time for them, but whether we communicate with them directly or not, they are still "working" in the background of our lives. Still, it don't hurt to get a second opinion, but why not go to your primary caregiver first before seeking outside sources?

EDIT:

7) Progressively reprogramming the subconscious Mind : This is another cool method, as you know there's an emotional chart finishing from fear and building up to Happyness/joy etc
Um, do you mean a literal chart, or are you just using a metaphor here?

Also, I neglected to mention how much I enjoyed reading your post, good stuff man!

ButterflyWoman
11th March 2014, 06:58 AM
I've actually found that putting too much focus on things slows it up considerably. What I find much more useful is to be in a "fluid" or "unfocussed" state, as unattached as it's practical to be. In that state of non-attachment, stuff just manifests effortlessly. Sometimes things I've wanted for years will suddenly just pop up in my reality unexpectedly. Sometimes more immediate thoughts and ideas will manifest. Of course, in this state, unconscious beliefs (especially fears) will also manifest, sometimes quite vividly and confoundingly, so it's an extremely good idea to do the inner work necessary to clear that stuff out as expediently as possible. ;)

John Sorensen
11th March 2014, 08:16 AM
I've actually found that putting too much focus on things slows it up considerably. What I find much more useful is to be in a "fluid" or "unfocussed" state, as unattached as it's practical to be. In that state of non-attachment, stuff just manifests effortlessly. Sometimes things I've wanted for years will suddenly just pop up in my reality unexpectedly. Sometimes more immediate thoughts and ideas will manifest. Of course, in this state, unconscious beliefs (especially fears) will also manifest, sometimes quite vividly and confoundingly, so it's an extremely good idea to do the inner work necessary to clear that stuff out as expediently as possible. ;)

For better or worse, you get what you FOCUS upon.

I agree with what you are saying in part, that is to be detached from specific results, and in fact not too take anything too "seriously", it should be fun!

However, regarding focus and being specific, imagine.........if you will.... a master of martial arts, let's say....

hmmmm..... Chinese Gung-Fu, Wing Chun to be precise,

Now, would this person be likely to have become a master of martial arts by practising in an unfocused manner?

Or....perhaps he would be more likely to have become a master through daily practice, each time being fully present in his movements, with total one pointed concentration like a laser beam, with intense focus that is on the one hand relaxed, yet at the same time totally alert.

Now, I will say that when I experiment with ideas and thoughts, I will explore and play around, which can be an activity unto itself and quite therapeutic in my view.

But then, when I have formulated specfic goals I want to accomplish, I will use daily written goals, and daily meditations where I focus on the probable reality I am manifesting.

Details may change along the way, naturally, and sometimes we abandon certain goals etc, but the larger ones don't really change, they can if we want them to, but we all have certain natural inclinations as to what we want to focus on in this life, that were established by us, before our present incarnation.

But, that is what works for me anyhow, I don't know what works for other people and I say everyone can learn from each other. I used to be very sloppy with no discipline at all, so now in some respects I am more rigid, that is I have certain principles that I live by, but it is always good to be open to other views on life and other peoples experiences, if I can see through the lives of another, I can learn far more than just mucking about by myself.

I've manifested things effortlessly too, but on second thought, many of those manifestations I established by writing down the details hundreds of times, defining and redefining the "qualities", and in some cases I concentrated (in a general sense, not every day) for five years for some manifestations (things that involve larger probable events, or more people etc, or shifting to other geographical locations).

Fears sure can manifest, but only if you put out that "resonance".
Fear and Doubt have no place in my mind, so when I choose something, well.... it's already happened.
I used to have many fears, but I spent many years exploring my subconscious and replacing limiting programs with productive ones. In that respects I am a bit like Batman, just an unrelenting force that never gives up, and focuses his mind 100% on a given task.

Ubadoz
11th March 2014, 10:57 AM
Hello John.

You seem to be into Quantum Physic alot, all your post remind me of Greg Kuhn literature about LOA in general. Yes all the possible outcomes you desire already exist in the "vibrational store". When you send a request/desire/wish, that request is always fullfilled, so it does already exist.

The problem is that people sometimes do not believe they already have their desires NOW, so they use Affo/irmations to overcome the belief gap. Like I said in my previous post, when I do creative immagination, I mentally visualize in the NOW, focusing on the emotions, because emotions are the fuel of the LOA, I also focus on the sense of touch etc. The subconscious mind doesn't distinguishes a mental image from a real event happening in the Now.

Visualizing in the now its the same as visualizing your wishes already fullfilled, you are vibrationally matching your desire and as you know similar attracts similar.

This is the equation of attraction in general: (Happiness Joy/Power + Thoughts + Gratitude + Time + Astral Plane(optional)) - (Negative Thoughts + lack + Holding beliefs)= Manifestation in the shortest amount of time.

Yep the higher self can help you alot in the process, you are also working alot with the higher self by using Ho-oponopono, I think the higher self is great for the inner beliefs holding you back, I wrote that post in a rush and didnt specify it, I usually call guides assistance when I'm really in troubles, for example like having alot of resistance in my current situation and all my visualizations & attempts to bring a better situation are void due to amount of wasted energy, so I called for their aid to first solve my present situation with other people I was dealing with.

Here's the chart:

http://www.findingauthentichappiness.com/images/emotionList.jpg

ButterflyWoman
11th March 2014, 01:15 PM
For better or worse, you get what you FOCUS upon.
Actually, the more I focus, the more things slow down. It's like non-Newtonian fluid. Or Chinese finger cuffs. The more I focus on something, the more it bogs down the works. It may not completely stop desired manifestation, but when I stop paying attention is usually when things start to move. And, as I mentioned, much of the time, things just manifest in a completely emergent way, without much (or any) conscious effort.

Lately, I seem to be manifesting a number of rather frustrating situations that need to be resolved. Clearly, I still have a few lingering deep beliefs/fears that need to be dissolved. Hence my comment about doing inner work.

My reality, my experience. Your mileage may vary, and it apparently does. Perhaps someone else someday will read what I wrote and their reality will be similar enough to mine that a little flare of understanding will fire and they'll get an ah-hah moment. Or perhaps not.

Ubadoz
11th March 2014, 01:46 PM
Actually, it really depends how you focus, focusing could slow down or make things faster. If when you focus, you feel resistance, low emotions, then you are making it slower, if you feel good aligned emotions, then you are making it faster.

When you manifest things without much or any effort, it means you don't have resisting beliefs about the subject, so it does manifest.

eyeoneblack
15th March 2014, 01:07 PM
As so often is the case , I'm pretty much on the same page as Butterfly:

Actually, the more I focus, the more things slow down. It's like non-Newtonian fluid. Or Chinese finger cuffs. The more I focus on something, the more it bogs down the works. It may not completely stop desired manifestation, but when I stop paying attention is usually when things start to move. And, as I mentioned, much of the time, things just manifest in a completely emergent way, without much (or any) conscious effort.

The Chinese finger cuffs is a great analogy. Manifesting comes from the unconscious and works best unburdened. Now there are things you can or must do (by circumstance) to relieve constraints on this powerful but unseen force - sometimes it is a burden to remove the burden. If beavers have dammed the river, then the dam must be removed and work, conscious work is necessary.

John Sorensen
15th March 2014, 02:00 PM
Hello John.

You seem to be into Quantum Physic alot, all your post remind me of Greg Kuhn literature about LOA in general. Yes all the possible outcomes you desire already exist in the "vibrational store". When you send a request/desire/wish, that request is always fullfilled, so it does already exist.

The problem is that people sometimes do not believe they already have their desires NOW, so they use Affo/irmations to overcome the belief gap. Like I said in my previous post, when I do creative immagination, I mentally visualize in the NOW, focusing on the emotions, because emotions are the fuel of the LOA, I also focus on the sense of touch etc. The subconscious mind doesn't distinguishes a mental image from a real event happening in the Now.

Visualizing in the now its the same as visualizing your wishes already fullfilled, you are vibrationally matching your desire and as you know similar attracts similar.

This is the equation of attraction in general: (Happiness Joy/Power + Thoughts + Gratitude + Time + Astral Plane(optional)) - (Negative Thoughts + lack + Holding beliefs)= Manifestation in the shortest amount of time.

Yep the higher self can help you alot in the process, you are also working alot with the higher self by using Ho-oponopono, I think the higher self is great for the inner beliefs holding you back, I wrote that post in a rush and didnt specify it, I usually call guides assistance when I'm really in troubles, for example like having alot of resistance in my current situation and all my visualizations & attempts to bring a better situation are void due to amount of wasted energy, so I called for their aid to first solve my present situation with other people I was dealing with.

Here's the chart:

http://www.findingauthentichappiness.com/images/emotionList.jpg

Nice.

When Greg Braden talks about this sort of thing, his analogy is that thoughts are the guidance system, and emotion is the engine, or the power.

Like if you in the driveway sitting in a car, I imagine thoughts would be the steering wheel, you can pick a direction with it, but by itself, its rather useless, it's not until you start the engine (emotions) than you really have the power to go somewhere / RE: LOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQeIsfQtE4

John Sorensen
15th March 2014, 02:25 PM

Lately, I seem to be manifesting a number of rather frustrating situations that need to be resolved. Clearly, I still have a few lingering deep beliefs/fears that need to be dissolved. Hence my comment about doing inner work.

My reality, my experience. Your mileage may vary, and it apparently does. Perhaps someone else someday will read what I wrote and their reality will be similar enough to mine that a little flare of understanding will fire and they'll get an ah-hah moment. Or perhaps not.

I'm a bit confused by what you are saying.

At some point are you choosing something re: manifesting, I mean do you write it down, think about it, meditate? What is your internal process, are you holding an intention?

And when you say the more you focus on something, the more it slows things down, what sort of time frame are you talking about?

When I meditate on say what I would call a probably reality (whatever it is I want to manifest) I will first go into a light meditate state (alpha or theta) then focus on the probable reality for just 5 minutes out of any 24 hours. If I am going to do anything else, I will write down some intentions / goals, and perhaps "program" a dream by giving myself a suggestion as I go to sleep, to dream on a particular topic.

Combining the dream programming with meditation at zero point for me works really well.

We often work out things in dreams, and experiment with ideas/scenarios to see how they would play out, but also we can partly program our physical reality from the dream state, and move things along re: manifesting in terms of how soon something turns in linear time.

The stronger the emotion, the sooner we manifest something. This applies also to ANY emotion, so whether it something we want, or don't want, either way if we focus upon it with strong emotion, we draw that probable reality to us.
e.g. Someone who is constantly afraid of disease, cancer etc, manifest cancer, because the resonant emotion "fear" is what they send out. Emotions are not just local experiences, they are able to be detected with certain equipment on the electromagnetic spectrum. Our emotions affect matter, and the quantum field, so I am saying they send out literal vibrations that are actually measurable, and the type of emotion (that produces the "feeling" /resonant frequency in the body) determines the type of affect we have on matter.

Here I am not just talking about objects, but our own bodies, which of course are made of matter, organised by intelligence, living fields of awareness.

This video/audio explains it better than I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygmMSbgu-jc

John Sorensen
15th March 2014, 02:36 PM
Actually, it really depends how you focus, focusing could slow down or make things faster. If when you focus, you feel resistance, low emotions, then you are making it slower, if you feel good aligned emotions, then you are making it faster.

When you manifest things without much or any effort, it means you don't have resisting beliefs about the subject, so it does manifest.

There is a phrase that Matt Furey uses "Zero Resistance Living", he uses Maxwell Maltz's Psycho-Cybernetics program, one of the most under-rated personal development tools I've ever encountered, but yeah I have zero resistance to whatever my various goals are, I choose them carefully, but also I have used various methods to change the "subconscious" mental programs in my mind.

I tend to think of the subconscious beliefs etc as "programs" or software like running on a PC.
I struggled with many things in life until I changed these programs or installed better software and got rid of the mental viruses that we pick up from society, media, family, friends etc.

These days I can effortlessly change any belief, or overwrite it with a new more empowering belief, after studying methods for accessing subconscious mind. It's amazing how easy it is, and yet people pay to see all sorts of behaviour modification experts , when they could do it themselves, easily, and for no cost at all, but it's funny, when something is free and easy, people tend to overlook it etc.

Also, when I have an intention, there is no doubt or fear involved, so I am not sending out that frequency or confusing the message.

eyeoneblack
23rd March 2014, 05:55 PM
LOA / Manifesting, to me, is something that should be subconsciously driven and I think I agree with Butterfly here. I have had some nasty results trying to manipulate reality. For example, I do not, will not own a gun. The mere presence of one, I believe, will call a situation where I might have to use it. I will not read any medical text, especially if it concerns cancer - don't need that wandering in my hyper-suggestive imagination.

When I run into trouble of any sort I wonder what's going on psychologically that's drawing this to me. So I search myself and wonder how and why I have attracted trouble. You see, this LOA is operating 24/7 and subtlely influencing the events in both the real world and internal one. But, I do not ascribe to a mechanic's viewpoint - get out the tools and fix it. It's not that simple.

There is a meditation exercise I call Tuning Your Violin, which, should I remember to meditate more often, is useful. But to think, "I'm going to manifest a lover, money, whatever, is in violation of the code on which LOA / Manifesting is built. Same holds true of virtues like say, I'm going to manifest perfect awareness - the yogi's condition. Do what you will, these things take years and there are no short-cuts.

John Sorensen
23rd March 2014, 08:09 PM
LOA / Manifesting, to me, is something that should be subconsciously driven and I think I agree with Butterfly here. I have had some nasty results trying to manipulate reality. For example, I do not, will not own a gun. The mere presence of one, I believe, will call a situation where I might have to use it. I will not read any medical text, especially if it concerns cancer - don't need that wandering in my hyper-suggestive imagination.

When I run into trouble of any sort I wonder what's going on psychologically that's drawing this to me. So I search myself and wonder how and why I have attracted trouble. You see, this LOA is operating 24/7 and subtlely influencing the events in both the real world and internal one. But, I do not ascribe to a mechanic's viewpoint - get out the tools and fix it. It's not that simple.

There is a meditation exercise I call Tuning Your Violin, which, should I remember to meditate more often, is useful. But to think, "I'm going to manifest a lover, money, whatever, is in violation of the code on which LOA / Manifesting is built. Same holds true of virtues like say, I'm going to manifest perfect awareness - the yogi's condition. Do what you will, these things take years and there are no short-cuts.

You already manipulate reality, everyone does, there is no way not to, the difference is whether you are conscious of it or not.

Most of my goals are long term ones, however a recent one was to find a partner/relationship. After about 7 years of being by myself, I meditated every day for 12 months on meeting my partner, and then I did meet that person, but first I imagined the person in my mind, and thought of all the qualities that I found desirable eg loyalty, honesty, fun, loving, joyful, cares about others etc.

I did not just passively wait for a relationship to happen, like I had in previous times, I intended to this to be so, and then allowed my actions to follow through by joining dating web sites and communicating with people. If I did not do the pre-work of naming the qualities, holding the intention, and releasing that intention into the field (via meditation each day) then I would not have recognised my partner so easily.

I knew when we talked that we valued the same things, and more importantly, that our frequencies matched, which is not a thought, but a literal sensation I can feel in my body, a resonance, like how you feel being around your oldest best friends, or doing something you love like a hobby or whatever.

When you are around people on your frequency, your sense of well being improves, your health generally improves (but not always), your immunity is stronger and various other life enhancing qualities.

The thing is, with LOA, you get what you FEEL you deserve, the feelings you radiate give the truest state of how you are. The thoughts do bugger all, I chose the thought, and powered it with emotion.

I used to send out feelings of lack, doubt, insecurity, worthlessness and other depressing qualities and then wondered why I could not find a partner for many years.

Anyhow, from my current perspective, YOU create your personal reality, whether accept it or not. There are no codes or rules or whatever, just you, your thoughts, emotions, feelings and actions.

When people write stuff like Think and Grow Rich, LOA, Secret, Jerry and Esther Hicks material or whatever, they are only describing reality. There are no set rules other than you get what you focus upon, which is not a rule, but more of a quality of being. Each of us is our own world/universe while we share a co-created reality.

I think Wayne Dyer put it best "We are afraid to be God".

Like attracts like, if I walk around every day fearing an unpleasant event, then I will draw that event to me from the field of probable realities. However if I just think a particular thought/feeling on any given day, I am not going to draw that to me, unless I feel it very very strongly, or I think and feel that state over and over again.

We attract what we are, or FEEL ourselves to be, not what we think we believe, but how we actually feel in our heart of hearts is what we draw to us.

I used to feel depressed, powerless, useless, unloved, unwanted, purposeless, frustrated, and at several points over the years suicidal and morose for months at a time. My quality of life reflected my internal state because that is what I felt I deserved, but I know now that I made myself miserable, not my environment or other people, even if it seemed that way at the time.

I do find that a materialist perspective is a short recipe for misery in my case. Feeling disconnected, alone, and powerless in a universe where we are anything but that was a waste of years of my life that could have been more productive, however it did push me away from what I did not want, towards what I did want, which is a life of joy, love, inner peace and happiness. A life of living each day sincerely, with love in my heart and joy in my movement.

My greatest passion / difficulty is translating inner data and experience into words to remind people that they live in a universe of unlimited love and abundance, where fear is of your own creation, and does not even exist, except in our minds, when we are ready, we let fear go and know only that which we are, which is abundance and joy as our everyday reality.

There are many paths to love and peace, you need only choose your own, whatever feels right for you, and don't let anyone else tell you how to live, not me, not anyone, or you become a slave to other people's ideas, rather than the author of your own life.

deannamill
23rd March 2014, 11:56 PM

I feel the same way. I think that many people can bring on their own diseases and sickness this way. All my life my Mother kept saying she was going to lose her mind. Always focusing on her illnesses, her father lost his mind, so she was sure she was going to lose hers, but his resulted through multiple strokes, and now she has Alzheimers.

When I run into trouble of any sort I wonder what's going on psychologically that's drawing this to me. So I search myself and wonder how and why I have attracted trouble. You see, this LOA is operating 24/7 and subtlely influencing the events in both the real world and internal one.

Yes it is going 24/7. We who are part of the source are co-creators of our reality. Its on-going and it never stops. I feel like it works on not only our thoughts but especially our emotions. Emotions seem to ramp it up. Its like emotions have a more powerful vibration to them... No one wants to be unhappy, and have bad things happen to them... but worrying about those things, most diffidently can assure that they will happen.

But, I do not ascribe to a mechanic's viewpoint - get out the tools and fix it. It's not that simple.

Yes, and no... that depends on how you are attempting to fix it. Yes, we should take some type of action on how and which direction we want our lives to go. That does not have to be so difficult either.

There is a meditation exercise I call Tuning Your Violin, which, should I remember to meditate more often, is useful.

Yes, meditation is an amazing way in the use of "Tuning Your Violin"... and I should meditate on that more often too. It is also a tool that can be used for visualization, which puts the LOA in action.

But to think, "I'm going to manifest a lover, money, whatever, is in violation of the code on which LOA / Manifesting is built. Same holds true of virtues like say, I'm going to manifest perfect awareness - the yogi's condition. Do what you will, these things take years and there are no short-cuts.

So eyeoneblack, what type of code are you talking about? Created my whom? People may manifest a plethora of things, including abundance, how is that a violation of a code? Abundance can be many things, many good things also. It really depends on their intention. People have also manifested great evil and greed, in such horrible ways. Where their intentions were so powerful that they created great catastrophes... the source through the LOA does not care if we wish good or bad, our thoughts just creates things. Why must it take years to master? Must we be a yogi and sit in a cave for 30 years before we understand the LOA? No, it can be easy, and fast, but we have a tendency however to disrupt the manifesting we want to achieve. And why? or How?

I love "Mike Dooley" and from all the books I have read on LOA... he seems to explain it, at least to me, the best way any one has tried to describe the manifestation process.

He says we need to manifest in generalities. For example, you can manifest abundance, or you can manifest happiness... keep it general. Also, visualize the end product... its like, working backwards... you start at the end. I know I have done this so many times in my life, and not even realizing I was manifesting what I wanted. All I saw was the end. For example, when I went back to school to get my teachers certification... All I know, is that I knew I was going to get it, as if I already had it. How I got it... lol, its really funny, its like its all a blur... all the hurdles I got through, the classes, its all a blur.. because no matter what, I saw only the end result, it was that easy... :P but I did take action by pointing my self in the right direction.

Visual the end, as if you already have it... its that easy... the way we mess it up, is thinking too much of the "dreaded hows" The universe will move people, places, and events, in ways that will manifest the end result. When we start thinking about how? Then we start messing with the natural flow of the universe, and we will actually sabotage our manifestation.
And I know this to be true.. I am also a great saboteur of my own manifestations, that is being human. Its also how we learn from our mistakes. So whether it is a small things, or a large things... just think about the end result, and let the universe take care of the rest. :cool:

John Sorensen
24th March 2014, 08:40 AM
I feel the same way. I think that many people can bring on their own diseases and sickness this way. All my life my Mother kept saying she was going to lose her mind. Always focusing on her illnesses, her father lost his mind, so she was sure she was going to lose hers, but his resulted through multiple strokes, and now she has Alzheimers.

Yes it is going 24/7. We who are part of the source are co-creators of our reality. Its on-going and it never stops. I feel like it works on not only our thoughts but especially our emotions. Emotions seem to ramp it up. Its like emotions have a more powerful vibration to them... No one wants to be unhappy, and have bad things happen to them... but worrying about those things, most diffidently can assure that they will happen.

Yes, there is a great book on this topic by Dr Tien Hsu.

You can read my comments on it here:

http://sethforums.com/forum/4-seth-talk/8009-the-secret-to-healing-cancer-by-tien-sheng-hsu.html

Although the title mentions cancer, it can apply to many disease conditions.

When we do take on a "life threatening" disease, it is still by choice, no external force thrusts it upon us, we are not victims, but unconscious creators. The disease is an opportunity to learn, regardless of whether we live or die.

deannamill
24th March 2014, 11:30 AM
Thanks John, Seth is amazing, and for the link to the book. :D

eyeoneblack
24th March 2014, 04:49 PM
I have had a minor revelation in the last 24 hrs. It all began with John's story of manifesting a mate/relationship. John set about his goal and put a lot of time and energy into it. Apparently he is happy with his results. This forced me to reflect on my life. I have been single more than 25 yrs. In our culture that may seem odd, sad, dare I say - immoral? Well, 'that just aint right!' would be the refrain heard from many people (especially on the Right).

But to compare John and I would be to compare apples and oranges. However, the LOA was/is as much in force for both of us. It is an immutable law. :idea: while the river is the same for us both, it is also deep on a personal level. "No doubt the world is unfolding as it should". You will no doubt recognize this quote from Desiderata. I began my studies in Eastern Philosophies in my late 20s and over the years I became well inculcated in the Eastern mind. And in this mind developed this 'hands off' relationship between me and the world I temporarily live in. I have complete faith in the mystery and magic of the universe and on that alone I trust my faith. "oh man of little faith" was Jesus' admonition to Peter in the sea of Galilee. [that may not be just right, best I remember.] My point is I face life's vicissitudes each as a call to faith.

I hope you see that I am not unhappy with my solitary life. It is correct in its own way. The life I choose. Such an existence may cause unspoken scorn from some, believing that some psychological pathology may reside at its core. Maybe it does, but all-the-same, it is best for me. It answers MY psychology and there's no sense arguing with that.

The thrust of the matter should be obvious to me; I bring my Eastern philosophy to the Western table and I should not be surprised when my friends do not click 'Like'.

The same, of course, holds true for aspirations of wealth, of celebrity and influence. My course 'in this world' is predicated on the bedrock of 'my aspirations of Heaven/Nirvana. The fruits of the Spirit grow from the seeds of humility and compassion sown in the soil selflessness. This is My truth.

This is my mea culpa and probably all I'll say on this. It is a discussion in which I really don't belong.

[Good grief, is this is ever a rough draft :-D]

John Sorensen
25th March 2014, 09:38 AM
I have had a minor revelation in the last 24 hrs. It all began with John's story of manifesting a mate/relationship. John set about his goal and put a lot of time and energy into it. Apparently he is happy with his results. This forced me to reflect on my life. I have been single more than 25 yrs. In our culture that may seem odd, sad, dare I say - immoral? Well, 'that just aint right!' would be the refrain heard from many people (especially on the Right).

But to compare John and I would be to compare apples and oranges. However, the LOA was/is as much in force for both of us. It is an immutable law. :idea: while the river is the same for us both, it is also deep on a personal level. "No doubt the world is unfolding as it should". You will no doubt recognize this quote from Desiderata. I began my studies in Eastern Philosophies in my late 20s and over the years I became well inculcated in the Eastern mind. And in this mind developed this 'hands off' relationship between me and the world I temporarily live in. I have complete faith in the mystery and magic of the universe and on that alone I trust my faith. "oh man of little faith" was Jesus' admonition to Peter in the sea of Galilee. [that may not be just right, best I remember.] My point is I face life's vicissitudes each as a call to faith.

I hope you see that I am not unhappy with my solitary life. It is correct in its own way. The life I choose. Such an existence may cause unspoken scorn from some, believing that some psychological pathology may reside at its core. Maybe it does, but all-the-same, it is best for me. It answers MY psychology and there's no sense arguing with that.

The thrust of the matter should be obvious to me; I bring my Eastern philosophy to the Western table and I should not be surprised when my friends do not click 'Like'.

The same, of course, holds true for aspirations of wealth, of celebrity and influence. My course 'in this world' is predicated on the bedrock of 'my aspirations of Heaven/Nirvana. The fruits of the Spirit grow from the seeds of humility and compassion sown in the soil selflessness. This is My truth.

This is my mea culpa and probably all I'll say on this. It is a discussion in which I really don't belong.

[Good grief, is this is ever a rough draft :-D]

Good grief indeed Charlie Brown.

I liked reading your post.

Personally, I prefer to spend 90% of my time alone, on any given day. It is going to be hard learning to spend less time alone with the person I have become involved with, she is is someone who likes to spend the majority of her time with me, so it will be perhaps difficult to meet her needs, while meeting my own needs.

When I am around people too much, it just feels suffocating. I think it is because if you have any sensitivity in you, it is hard being around others not to slip into unconsciousness, the opposite of mindfulness if you will, the ego starts to run you, rather than spirit.

It takes real consistent effort just to be present and not keep getting drawn back into the little self around other people, especially large groups of people. I only mix with smaller groups, otherwise the energy of the crowd, like a football game for example can take you over.

Well, I enjoy being alone, and I had no intention of ever getting married in this lifetime, in my view that is a quick path to misery for all but a few. But that is my prejudiced view.

The person I am involved with has me reconsidering, as longer term, she definitely wants to get married, it is very important to her. So if we stay together, that will be the course, I would not stay with her longer term and not marry her, as we have stated our intentions right at the beginning.

If this is to be so, then there are some things I really need to discuss with her first.

eyeoneblack
25th March 2014, 12:51 PM
"Be careful what you pray for...." Aummmmm...

When the wife kicked me out long ago I found a precious peace I had never known before. She was a very social animal, and with a couple drinks in me I can be too - nevermind I was allergic to it.

Good luck, John. No doubt a discussion is in order. :-D

susan
25th March 2014, 06:32 PM
Well boys, I'll say I've been LUCKY enough to have chosen right after one dance. Met him on holiday and after the first dance wanted to marry him. After 3 days came back to England and couldn't wait to get back . Real holiday romance.
Fast forward to now and been married 36 years.
The best was the fact that he was out most evenings with his work so as things started happening a number of years ago such as spontaneous OBE and I was introduced to Astral Dynamics, I could start my journey of discovery.
HOWEVER he's been on the sick since January and it's doing my head in. I cann't read my books,disappear to meditate,listen to my calming music or turn the telly off. Why? Because I understand how it must be for him to be in the house all day on his own when I'm at work. To be sympathetic to others feelings can stop you doing what you really want to do so I've just settled a big bill for him to get private treatment just to get the house back to myself.
He thinks I'm so wonderful, he has no idea as to the real reason.
Driving back from a visit to the city today , in amongst crowds of people and heavy traffic has me questioning myself as to which is the real world. ( although I know the answer)

Sorry Ubadoz, I see this has gone off track a bit from your original post. Just wanted to say to Richard an John.

eyeoneblack
26th March 2014, 11:28 AM
The way I see it, Susan, anyway you slice it rings of a win-win to Me. Temporarily at least. There may forever, soon or sometime in the future, be a New Order which will call for your every power of finesse. From what I've come to know of you, you're up to it.

Good luck.

newfreedom
12th October 2014, 12:51 AM

Chinese finger cuffs.

I never wrote this up at the time, but always intended too. (i was just looking in our house for a spare finger sock to 'dress' my cut thumb nail, that's when i remembered, never found the finger-sock !! ...managed to use a bandage in an appropriate, fit for the job, comfortABLE (UNINTENTIONAL CAPS ON THEN) manner instead)

I didn't know of finger cuffs, so i looked them up on the internet to understand what was meant.

A few days later to a week later i had first hand experience of the finger-cuff method - i actually got my finger caught in my clothing in such a way that when i pulled, it just got caught more strongly, tightly, now i am not easily beaten when i put my mind to it & most of my younger life was accomplished through sheer 'Brute Strength' ....this day was to be no different, so i thought....

i failed to untangle myself using determination & Force & eventually a 'fly' or something caught my attention to the impossible task at hand & the Chinese finger cuff example here...

i was like WOW !!!.... ok... i get it now & so i stopped pulling struggling & raging & concentrated on the 'puzzle' i loved puzzle of any kind as a kid.

it took a little while in my shaky-handed now clumsy state, but it was possible this way & i did manage to un-twirl the material enough to release my finger......

That day was a AD WSW Learning Day of Big Proportions, ... so much so that i am able to write it up here now without too much Difficulty .....:shock::redface:..x