PDA

View Full Version : Hypnosis + Hypnotists

nick
14th March 2014, 11:15 PM
Hi everyone,

Stumbled on this site quite by accident and have come across very interesting material. As a child I had an interesting Astral Projection (AP) experience by accident (didn't realise or know what had happened at the time ofcourse) and have been investigating for decades with intermittent success. It seems that the less I focus on it consciously the more naturally it occurs. (or randomly)

Anyway, I am interested in approaching AP through hypnosis and was wondering a) What experiences others have had with hypnosis and b) If anyone can recommend hypnotists in Australia (Perth preferably) who are comfortable with Astral Projection.

Till later...

Nick

ps Just to add, I have read many books and done training on AP.

eyeoneblack
15th March 2014, 12:20 PM
I think being your own hypnotist is the better idea. :)

LPCF
15th March 2014, 12:57 PM
Hello, Nick, and welcome to the forum! I agree with the comment of eyeoneblack above. But if you really feel the need to go "deep" then one the following might interest you:

Use of binaural tones. Robert Bruce's course has a CD with it. Or there is a special set of 6 CDs called "Mastering Astral Projection CD Companion" which is good and can be used as a "stand-alone". I can recommend those.

Steve Jones is a clinical hypnotist and does his own AP course, which includes some audios to hypnotise you ready for AP. As this Robert's site, I won't give you a link to it. But if interested, you can Google his name and you will find what you need.

Dolores Cannon and Michael Newton have set up their own hypnotism training courses, and they have practising hynoptists worldwide, who are interested in AP and past life regression. I don't know if a hypnotist of either of these schools is in Australia, but a net search for "Australia Dolores Cannon hypnotists" or ditto for Michael Newton should bring up something. I'm a great fan of Michael Newton's books, although I have never felt the need for hypnotism myself.

I hope the above helps. I'm sure someone else will pass by soon with more ideas. Good luck!