PDA

View Full Version : OBE experiences very short! Help me!

Noeboe
16th March 2014, 09:05 AM
Hi guys and girls!

I'm new to the forum, glad to be a part of this community! I have managed to get out of my body many times now. At first, I couldn't see, only feel. Then, as I progressed, I managed to peel my eyes open. It felt like the stuff you have in your eyes when your physical body awakens. I really had to rip it off, and know they're open! I can see very nice colours and stuff! But, here comes the important part:

It's hard for me to stay in the astral planes. I get sucked back really quick although I'm away from body. When I'm in the astral planes, I try to fly a lot and I try to fly fast. Is it because of this? I have the feeling that I'm trying to hard when I'm out there. Perhaps I should try to meditate in the astral planes? I really want to prolong the experience. As soon as I'm sucked back to my body I'm able to get out again really quick though. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Best wishes,

Nick

P.s or will they get longer automatically after doing like 100-200 OBE's?

eyeoneblack
16th March 2014, 01:31 PM
It's becoming more of a mystery - what's an OBE, an AP, an LD? I have been visiting another group where it seems any OB experience (which includes anything from common but vivid dreams on, apparently). So without speaking to that, which seems now to be a fool's errand .....

Flying, as a general rule, is a denial of gravity. It is not flying in the sense of a bird in the air which requires the physics of flight, but really much simpler. I remember people actually having tried flapping their arms which I find silly, but even still sometimes works. I may have learned by the run and jump method (I say maybe, because I flew prior to this effort, but unwittingly). With each jump the distance covered would increase until I was airborne. Many years ago I attend flight school. This involved a high platform, happened to buried in a forest, where students would initially jump from lower levels and ascend to higher levels as confidence was obtained. So it is a matter of faith, knowing that gravity does not exist in the astral except as a matter of convention or consensus so as replicate the physical. In the dream I was already pretty good at it, but towards the end I began to struggle to make it back to the platform. For quite a while in those years over time I would tire out and lose altitude.

CFTraveler
16th March 2014, 04:14 PM
Hi guys and girls!

I'm new to the forum, glad to be a part of this community!

Hi Noeboe and welcome to the forums.

I have managed to get out of my body many times now. At first, I couldn't see, only feel. Then, as I progressed, I managed to peel my eyes open. It felt like the stuff you have in your eyes when your physical body awakens. I really had to rip it off, and know they're open! I can see very nice colours and stuff! But, here comes the important part: I'm surprised that worked for you. You see, your energy body doesn't perceive with 'eyes' so the effort of 'opening' them could have caused you to open your physical and broken the projection. Next time, get away from your body blind, and if vision doesn't come in automatically (it should once you're far enough from your physical body) ask for vision, and it should come in.

It's hard for me to stay in the astral planes. I get sucked back really quick although I'm away from body. When I'm in the astral planes, I try to fly a lot and I try to fly fast. Is it because of this? Possibly, because flying fast is a way to shift from a plane to another, and it's possible you are shifting back into the realtime zone, or your physical body. Or you might just not be ready to shift to a 'higher' plane, and need to cultivate the next plane. So, instead of flying from place to place, stay in one and explore as much as you can in it- doing whatever task you're offered, and interacting with whoever is there. This is how you cultivate an energetic body/plane, besides of course doing energy work. A combination of both is training for the 'next' thing.

I have the feeling that I'm trying to hard when I'm out there. Perhaps I should try to meditate in the astral planes? To what end? Meditation is good if you have an idea on how it's going to help. If you find yourself falling asleep in a plane then I would advocate this. Other than that, I don't know what it can do.

P.s or will they get longer automatically after doing like 100-200 OBE's? Sometimes, it depends on
'what plane or consciousness state' you're in when you do get out.

deannamill
16th March 2014, 04:17 PM
Hi Nick,
Im also new to the Forum. What you have already achieved, is something many strive to accomplish and havent... so kuddos to you and your success. I like the way you describe your blindness, couldn't have said it any better. About 80% of my exits I am paritally or fully blind. I have gotten very use to it. I think it has to do with being in close proximity to your body... most of my exits result in rolling out of my body and standing next to the bed. So I tend to make a quick get-a-way as far from my body as possible. Affirmations on the astral are very important for many different things. If I am blind I usually say... "sight now!" Though as I travel farther, my sight just normally comes.

So, about flying and making your experiences last longer.
As we experience the astral, our awareness may come and go... and we may not be able to detect that. Ive notice that when I try to fly and cant, that my awareness is leaving. It makes me feel weak. At that point I may say... "awareness now!", or "Clarity now!"... I remember Bruce suggesting something really cool and that is to stop and pay attention to something, and focus... For example, look at your hands and focus... You usually have one more, or one less finger... lol... or stop and focus on something else... I like focusing on plants and flowers...

Your having multple OBEs... that is awesome! I think that through time our experiences do last longer, though many times as my experiences last longer, the less I remember of the entire experience.

Do you have the pre-vibrational stage? Ive also notice that through time, my vibrations have become more subtle. They use to sound like a jet engine taking off in my head.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.... and I would like to hear more.:D

eyeoneblack
16th March 2014, 04:43 PM
So nice to see you here, Lynn. Please hang around. :)

deannamill
16th March 2014, 05:20 PM
So nice to see you here, Lynn. Please hang around. :)

Thank you, I look forward to learning many new things. Its great to be part of an amazing group! :grouphug:

Noeboe
16th March 2014, 07:43 PM
Hi guys!

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback and compliments! I kinda understand what I'm doing, I do believe that I'm trying to progress into higher states to fast ;) Haha, to be honest, I'm also a bit affraid to stay inside, affraid that I will encounter bad spirits so as soon as I get out, I want to get in the outdoors. This night I saw a fellow standing on the rooftop shouting something at me, it didn't sound nasty at all, he was just trying to get a message across. I will try again this night.

I know the blind stuff kinda sounds weird but, this is what happened:

I was standing on the balcony outside my room, I touched the railing of the balcony. Then, I started to peel off the stuff in my eyes. As soon as I did that I saw eyes in front of me looking at me (I think they were my own eyes). As soon as they started opening I heard very beautiful music. I then put some spit in my hands and washed my eyes haha. It really blurred my vision at first, but it got better afterwards. The balcony I stood on looked as some of the beautiful houses that are situated in a neighboorhood I really like. I started to explore and flying and as soon as I flew to far, I ended up in a white cloud of light, then I was back in my body!!

I'm surprised that worked for you. You see, your energy body doesn't perceive with 'eyes' so the effort of 'opening' them could have caused you to open your physical and broken the projection. Next time, get away from your body blind, and if vision doesn't come in automatically (it should once you're far enough from your physical body) ask for vision, and it should come in.

I tried this many times, also "clarity now and colourful now"! The peeling had a lasting effect on my OBE's though whereas the commands didn't do much!

Do you have the pre-vibrational stage? Ive also notice that through time, my vibrations have become more subtle. They use to sound like a jet engine taking off in my head.

I managed to OBE in two ways now. The first is that my body falls asleep but my mind is awake, this morning I noticed that I could've gone out of my body sooner cuz I didn't realise my body was asleep so I was kinda floating in my body. As soon as I tried I popped out! The second time I almost jumped out of it cuz I wanted back! The other version is when I'm in dreams, and I'm popping out in some kind of scenario in a dream bed haha! I usually roll out then!

I remember Bruce suggesting something really cool and that is to stop and pay attention to something, and focus...

Yeah I do believe this really works. Sometimes I stumble out of my body and I'm kinda lying on the astral floor of my bedroom (lol) and I see the patterns on the floor wich makes the experience better. I wanna try an open eyed meditation in the astral planes to be better able to control the experience and to prolong it. Now it only feels like half a minute or so, I just would love to meet a very beautiful astral lady and have a nice chat with her or go on a cosmic adventure with her that lasts longer ;-).

Please share your experiences and thanks again for the tips and feedback!

deannamill
16th March 2014, 09:16 PM
Haha, to be honest, I'm also a bit affraid to stay inside, affraid that I will encounter bad spirits so as soon as I get out, I want to get in the outdoors.

For most of my life I would have "spontaneous" OBEs, so many false awakenings, I would be walking around my room or house then realized that something was not quiet right and that I was still asleep... I would fly over towns and cities, forests, talked to people and things... never knowing at the time I was astral projecting. When I finally understood my experiences and knew I could have controlled OBEs, I was shaken at first, and kinda of scared. Then I realized I had nothing to fear, Ive been doing it my whole life.

Sometimes when you face challenges in life, or have certain fears you may come face to face with those fears on the astral. It is very invigorating to face and conquer those fears. It is a great learning experience. To this day, I will say, I have never encountered anything that could hurt me.

I wanna try an open eyed meditation in the astral planes to be better able to control the experience and to prolong it. Now it only feels like half a minute or so, I just would love to meet a very beautiful astral lady and have a nice chat with her or go on a cosmic adventure with her that lasts longer ;-).

Ive done the meditation on the astral, I sat down and did the "Ommm"... it was very amazing... its like I felt the universe go through me, lol, its hard to explain. Have you asked to see your guide(s)? I've learned that asking is a great thing to do, especially when I want to talk to my guides or travel at a specific destination... which is always surprising.

John Sorensen
17th March 2014, 12:25 PM
Hi guys and girls!

I'm new to the forum, glad to be a part of this community! I have managed to get out of my body many times now. At first, I couldn't see, only feel. Then, as I progressed, I managed to peel my eyes open. It felt like the stuff you have in your eyes when your physical body awakens. I really had to rip it off, and know they're open! I can see very nice colours and stuff! But, here comes the important part:

It's hard for me to stay in the astral planes. I get sucked back really quick although I'm away from body. When I'm in the astral planes, I try to fly a lot and I try to fly fast. Is it because of this? I have the feeling that I'm trying to hard when I'm out there. Perhaps I should try to meditate in the astral planes? I really want to prolong the experience. As soon as I'm sucked back to my body I'm able to get out again really quick though. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Best wishes,

Nick

P.s or will they get longer automatically after doing like 100-200 OBE's?

Regarding length: Are you focusing on your body? You tend to go where your attention is, so if you are thinking/focusing on your body, you may return there.

In contrast if you have a clear intention before you project/sleep/dream, you can go straight to wherever you want, without any "travel" or time in between.

Regarding flying: I find watching The Matrix and Superman films helps, but then I am obsessed with superheroes so jumping around like Spider-man or flying like Superman comes naturally to me.

Gravity does not apply to superman, so you can think "be superman" as a command, and reality complies.

I do a similar thing when dead-lifting at the gym, I imagine myself stronger than I am, picture myself with the strength of Superman or the Incredible Hulk before I lift, I send the signal to the consciousness in my muscles, cells, bones, tendons, ligaments etc then I am stronger than I am , mentally picturing myself strong as the Hulk.

Started doing this after reading a short book where a person got trapped under a car for several hours, holding it up with their legs, the only thought they had was "Be Superman" and it saved their life, they should have died in normal material terms.

*Noeboe - you can go wherever you please, the universe is vast and infinite, just think/focus on what appeals to you.

If there is no particular place that appeals to you, try requesting (before sleep/astral) that "I intend to go wherever is best for me" or "I intend to go to 'x' " (insert place/realm/time period of your choice).

Noeboe
18th March 2014, 11:03 AM
Thanks! Okay, I'll try all the tips, haven't been able to get out last two days unfortunately. I guess I was trying to get out too fast while my body wasn't asleep yet wich ruined the whole process :( Guess I got cocky ;)

My first intention is to stay out longer and be at peace when I'm out there. Just to get some kind of control!

Does it get easier to get out, like can you do it at will if you practice much? I try to practice every night. Get up at 4:30 and then try to meditate back to sleep. I noticed that when I'm fully relaxed, it almost comes naturally. When I focus on getting out it seems much harder! Trying on finding a good balance!

deannamill
18th March 2014, 11:42 AM
Thanks! Okay, I'll try all the tips, haven't been able to get out last two days unfortunately. I guess I was trying to get out too fast while my body wasn't asleep yet which ruined the whole process :( Guess I got cocky ;)

No I call that enthusiasm. It happens to me often where I try to exit my body too soon because I get overly excited.

Does it get easier to get out, like can you do it at will if you practice much? I try to practice every night. Get up at 4:30 and then try to meditate back to sleep. I noticed that when I'm fully relaxed, it almost comes naturally. When I focus on getting out it seems much harder! Trying on finding a good balance!

You are definitely doing the right things. When I did the sleep disruption method. I would get up between 2am-3am, Most of the time I would naturally wake up at those times anyway. I would also practice trying to have an OBE. I would listen to a type of meditation music or guided meditation to help me relax. So yes... relaxation is very important. Yes... OBEs will come naturally you don't have to make them... when you try to hard, its like your mind is not relax enough to slip into that hynopgogic state, where OBEs occur. Or that you have exhausted yourself so much that you go into deeper sleep.

You seem like a natural, have you been having these experiences your whole life? Or having what you thought were very lucid and vivid dreams?

What works the best for me are day naps. If I get up early, and take a nap late morning or early afternoon the natural light seems to help. The OBEs come natural that way. If naps are possible depending on your schedule.

Noeboe
18th March 2014, 08:28 PM
Yeah sleep interruption is the way to go for me as well! This morning I figured out my third eye had some really dense energy on it and I think it was more important to clear that up then going out of my body ;) Yes, I'm very enthusiastic, thanks for pointing that out. I tend to forget that sometimes and I get kinda hard on myself. This night I'm going for it again, I figured out that I need to fill myself up with more female and pink love energy! I was kinda tense and also angry/fed up with the Ukraine crisis and stuff. It seems to make my body softer and it really helps me to go with the flow without forcing it or expecting too much!

So tonights recipe will be:

- Taking time to let al my body parts fall asleep
- Fill myself with pink energy
- Protection ritual with LBRP
- Getting out there and taking it really easy ;)

I'm going to start a new topic on the Tibetan book of the dead and the bardo state! Come talk there too ;)

deannamill
18th March 2014, 10:36 PM
LOL... I took a nap today and had an OBE... only one this time, but as I exited its like I took a really close look at my partial blindness this time... It must have been on my mind from our conversation here... and it looked so strange!:wacky1: Like some crusty bark on the top and maybe around the peripheral... So I ran out of the house as fast as I could, and then I had full site.

LOL... pink female energy... that is very cute and sweet... :angelic:

I'm going to start a new topic on the Tibetan book of the dead and the bardo state! Come talk there too ;)

That sounds interesting, and I don't know much about that but Ive heard William Buhlman talk about it. So I look forward to learning more about it.

John Sorensen
19th March 2014, 06:59 AM
Yeah sleep interruption is the way to go for me as well! This morning I figured out my third eye had some really dense energy on it and I think it was more important to clear that up then going out of my body ;) Yes, I'm very enthusiastic, thanks for pointing that out. I tend to forget that sometimes and I get kinda hard on myself. This night I'm going for it again, I figured out that I need to fill myself up with more female and pink love energy! I was kinda tense and also angry/fed up with the Ukraine crisis and stuff. It seems to make my body softer and it really helps me to go with the flow without forcing it or expecting too much!

So shiny!

Top shelf material that one!