PDA

View Full Version : questions from a kundalini beginner

Barryt
21st March 2014, 12:02 PM
Hi,

My kundalini has awakened since 5 months, without knowing. Im 27 years old. I did a lot of psychoterapy in those days, and yoga and meditation. I feel a constant energy around my left leg from the left side of my stomach down to my left feet. This is goes on 24h a day. Further, my heart chakra is open 24 h a day in a "lesser" extent than my left leg. The energy moves upward into my brain. During the night the energy is less present.

I used to think a lot, and i my voices in my head are nihil these day, (the are there only really lighthearted).

All my social blocks from the past are removed, and my percecption lies on "no self", if you can even name it like that. I live from a moment to moment basis, without fear, and consious of my thougthts. At least when my mind labels something as fear, i know there is nothing behind the fear.

Im fairly stable now the last month, with sometimes mood swings, I sometimes sleep a lot, and sometimes i dont sleep at all a night. I cannot be bothered about a lot of things these days. I dont really care (I as labeling the present moment sensation).

Im experiencing a lot of moment of utter silence an i can enter that state fairly easily if ive been social and with other people. I notice people and escpecially women respond fairly well to me these days, I imagine thats as they are normally more in touch with there bodies.

Question:

1) I would like to have some general assurance that what i am experiencing is fairly "normal" as im queit new in all this and especially how is this process gonna evolve?

2) Is there a technique which i can use before going to bed to make the energy less present?

love

Barry

Robert Bruce
22nd March 2014, 07:35 AM
Your situation is more on the 'rare' side of kundalini related symptoms.

The best solution for reducing the energy in your body is heavy physical exercise. Exercise to the point of physical exhaustion and your energy body activity will greatly reduce. Then you can sleep and regain your strength. Repeat as necessary. A healthy diet of largely organic foods will also help.

peace, robert

Barryt
22nd March 2014, 05:17 PM
ok thanks Bruce, I will get my lazy ass of the couch in the future!

do you have any idea how long these processes last? from the posts i read, and my own judgement its dependent per person, and usually a couple of years...

barry

Infinite
23rd March 2014, 04:16 AM
Hey Barry,

Not 100% sure about the leg, stomach, heart and brain activity that is ongoing for you but for me I feel energy throughout my whole body and even outside my physical body all the time.. This can be distracting at times so it could be that you have just more active areas of energy in the areas that you have described.

Depending on the yoga that you have done and how your feet were positioned/crossed over, could also have caused one leg to activate more than the other. Try switching up leg positions and see if the other leg/side becomes active.

I sometimes have trouble getting to sleep at night, especially if i have been doing energy work and energy raising. The best technique that I have found and use for this is just imagining a large energy conduit/channel from your base chakra through your legs and into the earth (if your lying in bed you should try and imagine this as curved coming out of you legs and going into the earth as far as you can imagine, some times I imagine a couple of meters and sometimes I imagine it going all the way to the core of the earth, I curve it like this when lying down as you don't want to flush the excess energy to the neighbours house or areas of your own house which might then be drawn back into you.) once you are imagining this then just relax more and more as you imagine and instruct all the excess, used, dirty, etc. energy following out of this channel and being absorbed into the earth. After this imagine cutting the tie with this old excess energy so that it does not draw back to you.

This might sound as though it may activate your energy body more but do not draw in energy as you do it only focus on your base chakra feet and imagine the excess energy that is already accumulated in your inner and outer aura leaving you. Practice Roberts methods for relaxation during this time can be very useful, by imagining with in and out breaths, your body relaxing more and more as you expel the energy. I try not to link most of my energy work practices with my breathing as this has caused limitations in the speed that I can move energy inside and outside my body which I had to overcome at a later date, but.. if this helps then try that too.

What Robert says about exercise is spot on, in fact I try and alternate raising and activating my energy body to greater heights and then the next day or following the energy work I will do lots of gardening or go to the gym and do an hour or so workout to remove the excess. If you have ever seen the cartoon Dragon Ball/ Dragon Ball Z & Dragon Ball GT I believe that this is implied here as the lead character Goku always pushes himself to his limits and comes back much stronger each time.

Hope this helps.

Sending Love and Light,
Infinite.

Robert Bruce
23rd March 2014, 07:45 AM
This varies from person to person. Depending on toxic load, body type, environmental factors, and history.

And remember The Golden Rule. Take a break when you need to.

robert

Robert Bruce
23rd March 2014, 07:49 AM
I have watched every episode of DBZ at least 4 times.

I believe in spending time with my children and taking part in their interests.

I grew to love it....lol

This was years ago.....in case you were wondering:)

robert

Infinite
23rd March 2014, 08:29 AM
Haha nice,

Who ever wrote those entire series knew so, so much about all of this stuff. I'm glad some one else appreciates it. I'm the same I couldn't even tell you how many times I have seen it all especially DBZ as this seemed one of the most interesting parts of the whole saga.. It really resonated with me as a teenager..

Maybe one day we can make a spirit bomb together, clean up this world :P

Sending Love and Light,
Infinite.

Barryt
23rd March 2014, 12:37 PM
i appreciate you, bruce and infinite for your replies

take care

barry

CFTraveler
23rd March 2014, 03:29 PM
I have watched every episode of DBZ at least 4 times.

I believe in spending time with my children and taking part in their interests.

I grew to love it....lol

This was years ago.....in case you were wondering:)

robert
Me too, but only the first 'Dragonball' series. Hee hee.

John Sorensen
23rd March 2014, 10:17 PM
Haha nice,

Who ever wrote those entire series knew so, so much about all of this stuff. I'm glad some one else appreciates it. I'm the same I couldn't even tell you how many times I have seen it all especially DBZ as this seemed one of the most interesting parts of the whole saga.. It really resonated with me as a teenager..

Maybe one day we can make a spirit bomb together, clean up this world :P

Sending Love and Light,
Infinite.

Akira Torityama wrote/drew/created the Dragonball Manga (comic series), that was later adapted into the Dragonball show and later Dragonball Z, the later GT series was not based on his comics, hence of lesser quality. In Japan the series is just known as "Dragonball", the "Z" brand was added for the western market.

The story is based on "Journey to the West", known also in the west as "Monkey",
It's fair to say that Chinese martial arts, particularly the internal arts such as Tai Chi Chuan, Chi-Gung etc were an influence on the Dragonball comics, as well Chinese tales of ghosts, demons, heaven and hell, indigenous folk tales along with elements of Chinese thought/philosophy such as Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism.

And Japan has a tradition of heroes with powers subtly different than Superheroes of the west. Western superheroes powers tend to be fixed (they do change, but only when the writers want to do a gimmick story), where as the Japanese Anime heroes such as the Luffy (One Piece) Goku (DBZ) Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star) or Naruto (Naruto) their powers grow and grow, as their consciousness evolves, which mirrors the Indian text Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.

The western superheroes tend to get powers "just because" eg Superman is an alien (which is also Goku's origin, Toriyama pinched the "baby capsule lands on earth from a dying race" origin from Superman as he is a fan), Spider-man got his powers in an "accident" etc. The Japanese superheroes tend to get powers because they exist in a world where everybody inherently can develop powers, but only those who actually practice and work hard will actually advance their powers through practice, which mirrors martial arts training, meditation, Shaolin monks etc. Many of the Japanese heroes could also be considered demigods, rather than human beings though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_to_the_West

Journey to the West is a Chinese novel published in the 16th century during the Ming Dynasty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ming_Dynasty) and attributed to Wu Cheng'en (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Cheng%27en). It is one of the Four Great Classical Novels (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Great_Classical_Novels) of Chinese literature (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_literature).

Journey to the West is a mythological story full of gods, demigods, morality tales, amazing powers, buddhas etc. A mix of Chinese and Indian influences, in a fantastical entertaining setting. In that sense I see similarities to the tales of the Greek and Norse gods, and the epic Mahabharata.

I like the way these sort of tales weave everything of human existence into incredible stories, religion, philosophy, spirituality, morality etc. Stories are more approachable than strictly religious texts and rites, more enjoyable and approachable to people from all walks of life, and seem to survive much longer than any literal truths through the ages.

The Dragonball show mostly follows the "Monkey" story. The later show (direct continuation in Japan, but Z in the West) shifted to a series of escalating battles, a clear influence of american comics slug-fest style battles that sometimes filled entire issues with characters such as the Hulk, Thing , Superman, Thor etc.
American comics tend to be short form, the Japanese Manga by contrast go on for hundreds or thousands of pages, using a long form and drawn out moments, hence episodes of Anime battle shows can drag on for weeks with one battle.

Sun Wukong's childlike playfulness is a huge contrast to his cunning mind. This, coupled with his great power, makes him a trickster hero (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster_hero). His antics present a lighter side in what proposes to be a long and dangerous trip into the unknown.

Monkey King or Sun Wukong (In Japan Goku/Gokou is known as Son Goku)

Sun Wukong is the name given to this character by his teacher, Subhuti (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhuti), the latter part of which means "Awakened (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satori) to Emptiness (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shunyata)"

Monkey and Son Goku with extending pole on the flying "Nimbus" cloud. Both magical/enchanted items of the gods not unlike Thor's hammer Mjolnir.

"What is Goku like Gohan?

"Well............he's like an angel"

Infinite
24th March 2014, 01:31 AM
Barry, anytime mate.

Hey John,

Cheers for the background info.

All I know is that watching that show helped make me who I am today. Yes in DBZ they brought more of the fighting element into it however, Goku would only fight as an absolute last resort, which is a philosophy that I also like to follow, you try everything you can to avoid physical and even verbal violence but as a last resort if someone starts punching you, I believe you should defend yourself with all your being.

Sending Love and Light
Infinite.

John Sorensen
24th March 2014, 08:08 AM
Barry, anytime mate.

Hey John,

Cheers for the background info.

All I know is that watching that show helped make me who I am today. Yes in DBZ they brought more of the fighting element into it however, Goku would only fight as an absolute last resort, which is a philosophy that I also like to follow, you try everything you can to avoid physical and even verbal violence but as a last resort if someone starts punching you, I believe you should defend yourself with all your being.

Sending Love and Light
Infinite.

I am equally inspired by Bruce Lee and Goku in my experiences in martial arts and life.

Goku reminds me of those Shaolin monks, always exploring his own potential, and going beyond his limits, not for any kind of gain, but for the sheer joy of it. It's one of the reasons I love doing dead-lifts and hill-sprints. They seem physical, but lifting heavier and heavier objects requires tremendous concentration and focus, and total presence, if you let any stray thought into your mind, other than the visual and feeling of having already lifted the object easily and effortlessly, then it is very easy to mess up, or drop the weight with the tiniest distraction.

I love it! It's never work to me, just fun.
It's like Schwarzenegger says, you have to command your muscles what to do, and they follow your mental instructions, but often people let their body run their mind!

Infinite
24th March 2014, 09:43 AM
Ahhh John,

So true, they let their body, their mind, and their emotions run their lives where in my opinion and experience, the mind, body and emotions are results and tools of the infinite higher self shining through, they are the by products of the beautiful multifaceted existence that it is to be human, but I do not believe that even all these are the complete picture.

To spin off a saying of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, the driver of the car is not the car, hes not the stereo, hes not the petrol, hes the driver or the driving force in check of these subtle instruments of car or in this analogy, the spirit, higher self or what ever you would like to call it. This is how is see the body the mind and the emotions they can be used by the driver but should not become the driver.

This is why I like to practice thought observation, physical fitness and to like Robert says, feel the emotions in their fullest (if you stub your toe don't shrink from the pain but just feel it and move on, do not let this emotion rule you). When you are present as often as possible you realize that you are not the mind but that you can use the mind to your great advantage. As Eckhart T says how can you be only the mind when you can observe your own thoughts.. who is the observer.. ;)

I completely agree with regards to Bruce Lee and Goku, what is the human being in all its multi dimensional layers actually capable of.. and to find out and explore for the fun of it not for any fame or fortune is the key. I'm 28 years old at the moment and have been sooo soo blessed since I was 18 to have teachers such as Robert, Eckhart & Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, I am excited at the prospects that the next 50-100-200 years or how ever long I end up living this physical life will bring. These pioneers of our time have saved us allot of time and effort by creating these systems of using energy etc. and for that we all should be forever grateful. I always send blessings to these great teachers in my meditations.

Lets push the envelope bro,

Sending Love and Light,
Infinite.

John Sorensen
24th March 2014, 10:20 AM
Ahhh John,

So true, they let their body, their mind, and their emotions run their lives where in my opinion and experience, the mind, body and emotions are results and tools of the infinite higher self shining through, they are the by products of the beautiful multifaceted existence that it is to be human, but I do not believe that even all these are the complete picture.

To spin off a saying of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, the driver of the car is not the car, hes not the stereo, hes not the petrol, hes the driver or the driving force in check of these subtle instruments of car or in this analogy, the spirit, higher self or what ever you would like to call it. This is how is see the body the mind and the emotions they can be used by the driver but should not become the driver.

This is why I like to practice thought observation, physical fitness and to like Robert says, feel the emotions in their fullest (if you stub your toe don't shrink from the pain but just feel it and move on, do not let this emotion rule you). When you are present as often as possible you realize that you are not the mind but that you can use the mind to your great advantage. As Eckhart T says how can you be only the mind when you can observe your own thoughts.. who is the observer.. ;)

I completely agree with regards to Bruce Lee and Goku, what is the human being in all its multi dimensional layers actually capable of.. and to find out and explore for the fun of it not for any fame or fortune is the key. I'm 28 years old at the moment and have been sooo soo blessed since I was 18 to have teachers such as Robert, Eckhart & Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, I am excited at the prospects that the next 50-100-200 years or how ever long I end up living this physical life will bring. These pioneers of our time have saved us allot of time and effort by creating these systems of using energy etc. and for that we all should be forever grateful. I always send blessings to these great teachers in my meditations.

Lets push the envelope bro,

Sending Love and Light,
Infinite.

"Many times people ask me what is my age. But I say to them I have no age, you are asking how old is the vehicle!" - Paramahansa Yogananda / from an audio talk where he is very cheeky and having fun with the audience.

IA56
24th March 2014, 10:53 AM
"Many times people ask me what is my age. But I say to them I have no age, you are asking how old is the vehicle!" - Paramahansa Yogananda / from an audio talk where he is very cheeky and having fun with the audience.

Hi John,
When I read your wordīs it come to mind what all these mantras is creating ??...I feel I need to leave everything about these exercises behind and only observe, what do you think about this??..Does only observation make everything to stop?? or does this make me go forward??

Love
ia

John Sorensen
24th March 2014, 11:31 AM
Hi John,
When I read your wordīs it come to mind what all these mantras is creating ??...I feel I need to leave everything about these exercises behind and only observe, what do you think about this??..Does only observation make everything to stop?? or does this make me go forward??

Love
ia

Do whatever works for you.

Just observing is at the heart of traditions such as Zen etc, and is a powerful practice all by itself, without adding anything else.

Sometimes I talk too much, when less is better.

IA56
24th March 2014, 11:40 AM
Do whatever works for you.

Just observing is at the heart of traditions such as Zen etc, and is a powerful practice all by itself, without adding anything else.

Sometimes I talk too much, when less is better.

Yes off course I do ...but my intention what made me ask you was more...if you know what those mantras is creating...I do understand that a mantra is a focus point...but even if I have got the mantra explained for me what it means, it does not create anything in me...what creates more in me is eventīs I have experienced in real life...and to remember those occations creatīs more than a mantra in me..
So is mantra some kind of thought construction as religion are??

Love
ia

John Sorensen
24th March 2014, 12:19 PM
Yes off course I do ...but my intention what made me ask you was more...if you know what those mantras is creating...I do understand that a mantra is a focus point...but even if I have got the mantra explained for me what it means, it does not create anything in me...what creates more in me is eventīs I have experienced in real life...and to remember those occations creatīs more than a mantra in me..

Love
ia

I'm not really sure what you are asking, so I will give some general comments, and then if you want to ask further questions then please do. I am NOT an expert on this topic, just a beginner, so these are only my limited views.

Historical mantras go back several thousand years to India. The Sanskrit alphabet is composed not just of symbols, but vibrational patterns / frequencies that are said to exist beyond time and space.

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God". Word, can also mean vibrational pattern.

In ancient Egypt some say that Mantras (along with other technologies) were used to help construct the pyramids, by preparing the dimensional space for them to appear in.

Mantras said repeatedly can have a resonant effect on a physical dwelling, have you been into any Churches, Synagogues, Mosques of Ashrams? You can FEEL the effect in such a place, even in silence.

Mantras have many different uses, praying for weather, healing, focusing on God, prayers to gods/goddesses etc.

Using a mantra, to me nothing is really "created", as everything already exists.

The mantra word/sound by itself is basically useless.

What it is, is a way of creating a FEELING in your body, a resonance that communicates with your multi-dimensional self and the field, or All That Is.

Mantras can also be thought of as thoughts that have been used so many times that they take on a particular "resonance" that we can tap in to, to get that same FEELING that others have created in their body by using that mantra.

Sometimes mantras are used purely for concentration, and these can be meaningful or meaningless words to occupy the mind at the beginning of meditation practice, depending on the individual.

Some mantras have sacred meanings, names of God etc such as the Hare Krishna mantra, which is repeated many times while focusing on Krishna/God.

Another well known mantra is the Buddhist mantra Om Mane Padme Hum, which is used often in the Mahayana tradition that the current Dalai Lama belongs to.

Many mantras (but not all) are alternate vowel / nasal sounds.

For example A E I O U - Take any of those and add the letter "M" or "N" after and your get
"OM" and similar mantras

OM / OHM / AUM, is said to be a mystical vibration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om

The vibration of "OM" symbolises the manifestation of God in form ("sāguna brahman"). "OM" is the reflection of the absolute reality, it is said to be "Adi Anadi", without beginning or the end and embracing all that exists.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om#cite_note-Mahesh-1)The mantra "OM" is the name of God (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_God), the vibration of the Supreme. When taken letter by letter, A-U-M represents the divine energy (Shakti) united in its three elementary aspects: Bhrahma Shakti (creation), Vishnu Shakti (preservation) and Shiva Shakti (liberation, and/or destruction).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om#cite_note-Mahesh-1)[clarify (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Please_clarify)]

http://www.visiblemantra.org/om.html

By the time of the Upaniṣads oṃ had taken on a greater siginificance as a sonic symbol of brahman - the universal absolute

Om, and other mantras have had different meanings in different time periods, and to different cultures.

My personal experience has been chanting Om for about 5+ years. I also sometimes chant the Tibetan version of Om mane padme hum, which has various meanings, depending on which school of Buddhism and what language it used to interpret it.
My preference is for the Mahanya tradition

The Dalai Lama says:

"Thus the six syllables, om mani padme hum, mean that in dependence on the practice of a path which is an indivisible union of method and wisdom, you can transform your impure body, speech, and mind into the pure exalted body, speech, and mind of a Buddha[...]

I also keep in mind while chanting this:

please bestow the precious jewel of enlightenment to liberate all living beings

Another manta I use is the Maha Mantra, but that is more of a song for me, to sing of Krishna, and take my mind to thoughts/feelings of god while I work, sometimes I sing out loud, other times just in my mind, and often I change the words, and the order, for the fun of it.

So in answer, I do not know how to answer your question.

A mantra can be whatever you want it to be. It can have a highly personal meaning to you, or no meaning at all. It can have whatever meaning you give to it.

It can be a song, a meditation technique, a chant, the beginning of the universe and all creation or just a nonsense word to say to trick your mind from its habitual ways.

Of course other people have different views, and I may be wrong on these things.

From my view, I create nothing. Everything already is, I merely change my tune, my frequency to match higher vibrational states that make me feel good or connect me to particular types of energy.

O lord in my heart
thou art thy peace
thou art thy love
thou art thy joy

John Sorensen
25th March 2014, 12:26 PM

Love
ia

Hi IA, I did respond to this post yesterday, but it did not show up here for some reason.

Anyway, I will write you a private message as I have no wish to write the message again, only for it not to show up. A window popped up with something about "awaiting moderator approval" but I don't know why, and it is not here so I will send you a PM.

CFTraveler
25th March 2014, 02:02 PM
The post is there- the template of the forum sometimes automatically moderates posts when they have lots of links, and they're not that easy to see. If this happens again in the forums (not the blogs, they moderate always automatically) send me a pm and I'll approve it.

IA56
25th March 2014, 03:41 PM
I'm not really sure what you are asking, so I will give some general comments, and then if you want to ask further questions then please do. I am NOT an expert on this topic, just a beginner, so these are only my limited views.

Historical mantras go back several thousand years to India. The Sanskrit alphabet is composed not just of symbols, but vibrational patterns / frequencies that are said to exist beyond time and space.

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God". Word, can also mean vibrational pattern.

In ancient Egypt some say that Mantras (along with other technologies) were used to help construct the pyramids, by preparing the dimensional space for them to appear in.

Mantras said repeatedly can have a resonant effect on a physical dwelling, have you been into any Churches, Synagogues, Mosques of Ashrams? You can FEEL the effect in such a place, even in silence.

Mantras have many different uses, praying for weather, healing, focusing on God, prayers to gods/goddesses etc.

Using a mantra, to me nothing is really "created", as everything already exists.

The mantra word/sound by itself is basically useless.

What it is, is a way of creating a FEELING in your body, a resonance that communicates with your multi-dimensional self and the field, or All That Is.

Mantras can also be thought of as thoughts that have been used so many times that they take on a particular "resonance" that we can tap in to, to get that same FEELING that others have created in their body by using that mantra.

Sometimes mantras are used purely for concentration, and these can be meaningful or meaningless words to occupy the mind at the beginning of meditation practice, depending on the individual.

Some mantras have sacred meanings, names of God etc such as the Hare Krishna mantra, which is repeated many times while focusing on Krishna/God.

Another well known mantra is the Buddhist mantra Om Mane Padme Hum, which is used often in the Mahayana tradition that the current Dalai Lama belongs to.

Many mantras (but not all) are alternate vowel / nasal sounds.

For example A E I O U - Take any of those and add the letter "M" or "N" after and your get
"OM" and similar mantras

OM / OHM / AUM, is said to be a mystical vibration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om

http://www.visiblemantra.org/om.html

Om, and other mantras have had different meanings in different time periods, and to different cultures.

My personal experience has been chanting Om for about 5+ years. I also sometimes chant the Tibetan version of Om mane padme hum, which has various meanings, depending on which school of Buddhism and what language it used to interpret it.
My preference is for the Mahanya tradition
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=sans-serif]
The Dalai Lama says:

I also keep in mind while chanting this:

Another manta I use is the Maha Mantra, but that is more of a song for me, to sing of Krishna, and take my mind to thoughts/feelings of god while I work, sometimes I sing out loud, other times just in my mind, and often I change the words, and the order, for the fun of it.

So in answer, I do not know how to answer your question.

A mantra can be whatever you want it to be. It can have a highly personal meaning to you, or no meaning at all. It can have whatever meaning you give to it.

It can be a song, a meditation technique, a chant, the beginning of the universe and all creation or just a nonsense word to say to trick your mind from its habitual ways.

Of course other people have different views, and I may be wrong on these things.

From my view, I create nothing. Everything already is, I merely change my tune, my frequency to match higher vibrational states that make me feel good or connect me to particular types of energy.

O lord in my heart
thou art thy peace
thou art thy love
thou art thy joy

Thank you John,
You say that you do not know what I am asking, but your answere is so clear to me and I do see the whole Picture now.
I have Always bean an observer of silence..and I have seen shapeīs and get messages from them, and I was so happy when
you did post about the Dr Karim (sorry if I remember his name wrong, but I Think you know what I am reffering to)
and when you did post the second post about the Gregg Breaden, those where new missing pieces to understand the Picture.
Now this post is the end stone so to speak...I now understand that I can walk someones path and when it endīs I have got
comfused because I thought it was my path too.
Now I know I am already on my path :-) I am totally happy, now I know, if I want to get more nuanses to my colores or more
flawor to my taste, I can happily enter Anothers path and walk the walk until it will end so to speak and I have got a withened
Picture so to speak.
A big hug and a great and Deep THANK YOU...your energy is a good carrier of messages.

Love
ia

IA56
25th March 2014, 04:54 PM
Hi IA, I did respond to this post yesterday, but it did not show up here for some reason.

Anyway, I will write you a private message as I have no wish to write the message again, only for it not to show up. A window popped up with something about "awaiting moderator approval" but I don't know why, and it is not here so I will send you a PM.

Hi John,
I see that the same has now happened to me, so I understand the only thing is to wait until moderators are relesing the post :-)
I did respond to your post.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
25th March 2014, 06:11 PM
Hi John,
I see that the same has now happened to me, so I understand the only thing is to wait until moderators are relesing the post :-)
I did respond to your post.

Love
ia That's because you quoted the moderated post, which made it be moderated. Next time, take out the zillion links from the quote, and it should pass through.
The template has got a built-in spam filter that we mods don't really control, and if certain keywords are mentioned or a bunch of links are in the post, it will automatically moderate it.

John Sorensen
26th March 2014, 06:55 AM
That's because you quoted the moderated post, which made it be moderated. Next time, take out the zillion links from the quote, and it should pass through.
The template has got a built-in spam filter that we mods don't really control, and if certain keywords are mentioned or a bunch of links are in the post, it will automatically moderate it.

Translation: Don't post links.

At least now I know why.

ButterflyWoman
26th March 2014, 07:08 AM
Translation: Don't post links.
Actually, no. It's a matter of not re-quoting an entire post that has a lot of links it. I believe, based on my understanding of the underlying algorithms the board uses for spam control, your post, alone, shouldn't have triggered the auto-moderation. It was when the post was quoted in its entirety that both were flagged. So you can post links. Honestly, you can! :) ;) :D

John Sorensen
26th March 2014, 10:28 AM
Actually, no. It's a matter of not re-quoting an entire post that has a lot of links it. I believe, based on my understanding of the underlying algorithms the board uses for spam control, your post, alone, shouldn't have triggered the auto-moderation. It was when the post was quoted in its entirety that both were flagged. So you can post links. Honestly, you can! :) ;) :D

Yeah I can't be bothered trying to "guess" what algorithm does what. I'll just leave the links out (except for videos or a single link to a single article) anyone interested can look up other topics themselves.

ButterflyWoman
26th March 2014, 11:53 AM
Yeah I can't be bothered trying to "guess" what algorithm does what. I'll just leave the links out (except for videos or a single link to a single article) anyone interested can look up other topics themselves.
Fair enough. And you can't possibly control what other people do with your posts.