PDA

View Full Version : Observe

GMAN12
25th March 2014, 08:19 AM
Hello guys. I have come here to speak out about myself. I've been on this forum for about a year. I find myself learning everyday that there is much more to life than religion, money, and working for life. I also find that time goes by much faster nowadays. I can't believe I just turned 17. I dropped out of high school and got my GED and six months from now i'll be in college. I feel like just slowing down to observe everything I do that I don't notice. I would say the hardest to control would be my breathing and heart beating, but i'm sure of it pranayama will get me there.

My goal for this year of my life is to slow down and take everything in. Concentrate more spiritual wise and become healthy as I was before. I drink around a six pack of soda with caffeine everyday. I'm going to build up my own willpower. I'll update this list as I go. The reason I posted in the Energy work forum? It's because i'm going to be doing a ton of energy work.

susan
25th March 2014, 09:14 AM
At last Gmain. You've had me feeling exhausted with your enthusiasm.
Look forward to hearing your results. You may even find that by observing and taking in everything you are seeing , feeling , hearing and saying to people may help you a lot with your college work too.
Oh by the way
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

GMAN12
25th March 2014, 09:46 AM
Thank you! I really need to focus on observation especially internal observation.