PDA

View Full Version : Odd weather in Trabzon...

TheSingular
30th March 2014, 03:44 PM
Well well, something very odd in Trabzon has happened.
It snowed at the end of march.(today)
The weird thing is Trabzon is next to the Blacksea and and it's other three sides are mountains so it's difficult to snow here. This thing specificly, hasn't happened for the last 15 years, or even more.
An even weirder thing and probably the cause of this, it was pretty warm and mostly sunny for the last 45 days, having the properties of a normal mid spring weather during that time. Now it IS mid spring and it snows.
Anyways, I got the opportunity to get some good pictures out of it, in an asphalt road with the woods at the both sides of it near the city.
Here are the pictures:

There are two versions of each of the five pictures, the slightly darker one is the HDR version. To me, each version(both normal and HDR) has their own good properties about how they look and which one looks better may vary depending on people and the pictures so I've decided to upload both versions.

It snowed intermittently today and even right now it still does.

I created this therad so we can discuss about the changing climates and the causes and the effects of it. So this is probably another "the end of the world" thread, but I've decided to make a difference with it and give you some pictures. :P

CFTraveler
30th March 2014, 04:21 PM
It's almost april and it's cool again in Florida. It's not that it never happens, it's that it's happening more and more. The summers are hotter and the winters are longer. It makes my internal clock crazy.
They say that the polar vortex happens because of the fluctuating magnetic poles. I think this is the famous pole shift the channelers were talking about.

Sinera
30th March 2014, 07:16 PM
HAARP? Geoengineering aka Chemtrails?

:whatthe:

CFTraveler
30th March 2014, 08:17 PM
Nah- good ole carbon/methane emissions. Or to put it differently: Why go to the expense and labor of creating a network to change the weather, when you can just deny the science behind climate change and continue to reap the benefits of fossil fuels, fracking, and destroying the ecosystem? A few well placed "no" and ridiculing is all that's necessary-and at least in the US, it works quite well.

GMAN12
31st March 2014, 12:42 AM
You should come to Hawaii. The weather is ever changing. It's either rain or sunny or it's raining and sunny at the exact same time.

DerFürst
31st March 2014, 02:07 AM
Global warming was proposed by Roger Revelle, who founded the Center of Population Studies at Harvard. Al Gore supposedly only went to one of Roger's lectures, got a D in the course, and then started his campaign against the supposed global warming caused by humans. Currently Al Gore and David de Rothschild are the only ones really teaching us about man made global warming, not actual scientists whom actually have proof regarding man's non-involvement in climate change. Gore and David only have evidence based on fraudulent research that has been proven by scientists to be incorrect. And besides, Rothschild. I know you're not supposed to assume guilty by association on these sorts of things, but here it's just too obvious. Anything that is a "global" problem these days seems to call for a "global solution" in the forum of a global institution, which most people should realize is a front for one world government.

Indeed we are going through a climate change, but humans have only contributed about a hundredth of a percent to its actual change. The climate change we are going through is natural, so it seems.

The concept of "green energy" as the "environmentally conscious" version of energy appeals to the emotions. In actuality, this green energy costs far more than fossil fuels do, and will make it even more difficult for the masses to attain cheap energy. The elites have covered just about every exit. Fossil fuels are going up in price and the only alternatives they want you to know about will be even more expensive. In actuality, many novel devices such as water powered cars and zero point energy generators have been created by brilliant people, but then suppressed by the same elite forces that want to see energy "go green." It's a convoluted mess indeed, but that is the nature of the world we've decided to live in.

ButterflyWoman
31st March 2014, 02:19 AM
Why go to the expense and labor of creating a network to change the weather, when you can just deny the science behind climate change and continue to reap the benefits of fossil fuels, fracking, and destroying the ecosystem? A few well placed "no" and ridiculing is all that's necessary-and at least in the US, it works quite well.
It works elsewhere, too. :(

GMAN12
31st March 2014, 08:18 AM
Reminds me of the Atlantis story told by William Mistele. They were very advanced in technology, but used it in the wrong ways. They had plunged their city down and it is lost today. Who knows! maybe every civilization we've had is now buried under layers of the earth we call the crust, the mantle, and core. Each civilization owning a part of the earth. Then again, they say under the earth has more water than all of the oceans combined.

Sinera
31st March 2014, 06:37 PM
Nah- good ole carbon/methane emissions. Or to put it differently: Why go to the expense and labor of creating a network to change the weather, when you can just deny the science behind climate change and continue to reap the benefits of fossil fuels, fracking, and destroying the ecosystem? A few well placed "no" and ridiculing is all that's necessary-and at least in the US, it works quite well.
This to me is the usual creation and overuse of a dichotomy which is a bit overrated it seems. So-called "Deniers" of global man-made warming (or for warming at all, because climate change is always) are not necessarily all for the "old" and bad energy ways at all. Some hop on that bandwaggon indeed for their own profit. But still, we should take truth as authority and not autority (here the dubious IPCC) for truth.

I am for free energy, for example. I believe it is possible and is suppressed. Lots to read on that on the internet but not on the mainstream. Just if you like, take a look around Peswiki:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

And yes, I agree with DerFürst (nice name, btw.!), there are many scientists who do not agree with the dogma of global warming by CO2, it is suppressed too in the mainstrem media (or ridiculed, the usual tactics). I personally leave it open, but tend to DerFürst's view that a lot is being exaggerated regarding humanity's influence by CO2 emissions. There is no good science behind it. Rather pseudo-science and lots of political motives it seems, and money!

Moreover, I meanwhile really tend to believe in more direct weather manipulation and there are military documents already from the 60ies or so who tell us about it. It is being done. Everything is being weaponised (and tested) by crazy military people nowadays.

Furthermore, there is a lot of costs in store for us when they impose that useless "carbon tax" for each and everyone worldwide, and they will. :(

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140331/yizq9fmm.jpg

http://tobefree.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/climatology_dees.jpg

Sinera
31st March 2014, 06:39 PM
Btw, about Haarp, I just saw this on UFO TV. Yeah, normally there is a lot of crap on UFO TV too, but this one was rather fine. It is almost only interviews of experts and scientists. One fraction is pro one are the critics. There is even an official scientist and one public relations man from the HAARP project on it. I therefore really recommend it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naYsTN-D7qA

GMAN12
31st March 2014, 08:01 PM
I could definitely say that Tesla was ahead in his time and even if he lived today, he would still be ahead. They can do what they want, but if tesla were alive, he'd probably advance this time by another 3000 years ahead. That is my own .02

GMAN12
31st March 2014, 08:04 PM
If I recall again, I think tesla himself was shooting something in one of the spheres higher than the atmosphere. He apparently created an explosion thousands of times stronger than the nuclear bomb in hiroshima and thousands of tsar bombs as well. Imagine that happening right over all the continents which would be an EMP attack sending us back to the 1800s. I'm getting carried away here so i'll stop now : )