PDA

View Full Version : wondering if I over did it

IronGega
31st March 2014, 05:43 PM
I got the RKP a few days ago and went through it all.

I decided I'd watch the intire program once then start it on the second go. anyway, I did the prestimulations, the spinal bounces, energy raiseing and such did the whole body bounce for about a hour. did this for a couple of days, not two day strait, after I was finshed on the second day I started to feel sick, my solar plexus felt tight and painful. I felt cold for a while then felt like I was burning up.

not sure it if's energy work related or not, wondering if I should take the day off, I can barley walk without feeling sick.

any ideas?

TheSingular
31st March 2014, 06:38 PM
I think you should go to see a doctor first. If nothing comes out of that, take a break and rest to let yourself heal. If a disease is diagnosed, you can try and give yourself a healing to recover quickly from the disease.

CFTraveler
31st March 2014, 08:52 PM

I decided I'd watch the intire program once then start it on the second go. anyway, I did the prestimulations, the spinal bounces, energy raiseing and such did the whole body bounce for about a hour. did this for a couple of days, not two day strait, after I was finshed on the second day I started to feel sick, my solar plexus felt tight and painful. I felt cold for a while then felt like I was burning up.

not sure it if's energy work related or not, wondering if I should take the day off, I can barley walk without feeling sick.

any ideas? Hopefully you ate and slept for those days, right? Anyway, Robert should be along soon to give you an answer. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't the energy work. And yes, definitely, get medical help.

John Sorensen
1st April 2014, 06:59 AM

any ideas?

Hot and cold may be symptoms of a fever, such as when your body raises its temperature to destroy parasties/pathogens, has this hot/cold persisted?

I agree do go to a doctor, however consider the following: if you still have fever, let the fever run its course.

If you take anti-cold/flu meds, it will bring your body temperature down, subverting the natural healing process, allowing parasites to continue partying down.

But if your beliefs are that you need medication to be well, then well you better take them.

*One time last year, I had food poisoning and vomited for 6 hours. I was weak as a kitten, could not walk, only crawl (barely) and could not ingest any water without vomiting. If I swallowed my own saliva, I vomited. This went on for the whole 6 hours, feverish sweat, then vomit, then pale shaking cold, then fever sweat and vomit again.

The dehydration could have killed me, it was quite dangerous, but I live alone, so I just let it ride, and when it finally stopped, after about another 5 hours I was able to drink a little bit of water, keep it down and could walk again. By the end of the day (total 20+ hours later) I could eat small bites of banana, and drink Lucozade. By the following day I could eat normally, walk and had about 90% strength back.

Well, see a doctor you trust anyhow and let us know how it goes for you!

Also, I hope it is NOT food poisoning like I had, as food poisoning ♥♥♥♥ing sucks.

IronGega
2nd April 2014, 10:37 PM
latelt I've been craving nothing but veggies and fruit, anything else I have no hunger for

Robert Bruce
22nd April 2014, 03:17 AM
What you experienced could be related to energy work releasing blockages, or highlighting some. The solar plexus is a very sensitive area, relating to personal power and self esteem and etc.

Craving fruit and veg...this is also likely related. Try to eat plenty of it raw, and some cooked.

This is a journey. It is wise to listen to your body and give it what it wants. But, if it wants fast food, this is your ego aspect working through the body trying to get what 'it' wants...to fulfill its habits.

robert