PDA

View Full Version : Manifestation question

13th July 2006, 03:57 AM
Is it possible to manifest growth, like growing taller?

13th July 2006, 04:10 AM
Why don't you try it and let us know? I have changed things about my body, but mostly health related. I know a woman who swears by this, she's 64 and looks 40. She is actually going backwards in looks (meaning her older pictures look older than she does now). She's too poor to get plastic surgery, so it can't be that. BTW...she's poor because that's the lifestyle she chooses...a nomad spiritual teacher.

13th July 2006, 04:14 AM
i would try but i dont know how to manifest. I dont know any techniques on how to manifest, anyone have any advice?

13th July 2006, 04:44 AM
Read this and see if it helps. Then, ask more questions if you don't quite understand.
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3523

Akashic_Librarian
13th July 2006, 04:58 AM
Manifestation is just immersing yourself in the belief that what you are manifesting is true. For example, you want to be rich, you just have to hold thoguhts of richness, say things like I am rich, I have lots of money. However don't say things like, " I will be rich" notice the will That puts the intention into the future and thus makes it always out of reach. Just believe and have faith that the universe will provide.

sash
13th July 2006, 06:05 AM
The most powerful form of manifestation is being the thing you want to manifest. This is different from thinking it, as it is actually feeling it as though it is true at this moment.
I am unsure if you can alter your height with manifestation, but you can alter your perception of your height.