PDA

View Full Version : saw something that was nothing

IronGega
3rd April 2014, 04:41 AM
I had to write this before I go to bed.

we have one of those wood fireplaces, I turned it on because it helps me sleep and relax a bit. anyway, when I closed my eyes I could see this strange flash that was not flash.

like it was a flash without the bright light, it was more like a dim light flash. I realized it was coming from the fireplace and I watched it with my eyes open and I could see the same flash.

it was like, I saw nothing flashing, but I saw something flashing. I think I saw this energetically rather then with my normal vision

CFTraveler
3rd April 2014, 12:48 PM
Like a 'transparent' light?

eyeoneblack
3rd April 2014, 09:14 PM
Sometimes my eyes will dilate for an instant and return to normal. This results in a momentary over-exposure that resembles a flash.

IronGega
4th April 2014, 12:42 PM
Like a 'transparent' light?

maybe

it was wierd, I saw the flash only when I looked at the fireplace. with my eyes open or closed. when my eyes were open I saw the fireplace and examined it but there was no place that was immiting the flash, it was sealed intirely

Aunt Clair
16th April 2014, 04:21 AM
The fireplace,like a mirror, window, door or skylight is an easy spiritual portal and can be used to project to realms and should be protected by the magickian. Others can enter. Jewel toned light implies higher and kinder vibrations. Muddy smoky energy implies negs.