PDA

View Full Version : Help

theog99
3rd April 2014, 03:04 AM
There is another approach where the intent is to block encroachments as they occur. This requires other abilities involving extending ones area of awareness outwards in order to better sense an encroachment and then respond by blocking it and maybe doing a little follow up. There are pros and cons, the shield idea is probably easier to implement when a beginner but it is also energy demanding in that the goal is for it to be active all the time. It can also result in a person being somewhat insulated from their immediate and beyond environment but for some that is a preference. :) The awareness led method does require keeping up a degree of attention which at first can be fairly mentally demanding, with experience it becomes more automatic just like ones skin will sense a touch so something on ones extended periphery is also noted. Being distracted such as having a drink or two can compromise it but the same can also be true for a wrap around shield.

As ones awareness connects more and more to the more general consciousness layers so this method gets better and better across a broad spectrum of experience not just defence.

Hi my name is Harry and I really need some help. For the last year ive been going through something that pretty much destroyed my life. Im not goig to be able to tell my whole story but basically through googling my symptoms and exhausting medical theories I basically came to the understanding that Im under severe severe attack by someone or something and I have no clue what I have to do or what is gong on.I have no one to guide me or help me, My family thinks Im crazy and that I talk to m,yself but this was when I thought someone was making me hear things. After a year I started to feel things physically which made me think that something unexplainable was happening and that I wasnt crazy. Big example is pain in my heart and top of my head. When I think in my head I hear a female voice instead of my own voice and the bad thing is I can hear the female voice changing things Im thinking to other words. From this I think Im being attacked from other people who think Im thinking other things. I dont know if this makes any sense but the facts are when Im charging my phone I hear and feel negative energy. I hate writing exactly what is going on but if someone can please contact me or refer me to someone that can help I would appreciate it. The thing that scares me is I feel my life is never going to be the same again and Im losing the will to actualy live.

CFTraveler
3rd April 2014, 12:37 PM
Hi Harry. You might want to be more specific about what your situation is, meanwhile, we always advocate getting medical help first, and then, if a doctor cannot help you then suspect psychic attack. If you don't mind sharing your symptoms maybe someone can come up with an idea for help. Also, you might want to take a look at the stickied threads for self-defense techniques that you can implement yourself.

theog99
12th April 2014, 04:22 AM
Thank you for replying..Theres so much that has happened to me in the last year I don't know where to start. Basically what started out as a personal attack ended up being a full blown psychic attack and I think its because I don't know what I'm doing and may have caused myself to be open to attack. since I don't have anyone guiding me I tend to get angry at what I'm hearing because I can hear peoples voices confusing me. I feel the last 2 months have been so bad and now Im hearing things like leave him alone, he doesn't know anything but I think its to give me the feeling of hope while they feed all my energy. Its come to the point I cant think because what i'm thinking or saying I can somehow hear echoing from tv or phone and someone is changing it to other things. If I touch certain things i feel vibration pulse sometimes. Theres so much that honestly I was hoping to talk on phone with someone regarding advice or maybe get referred to a healer in the nyc area. when i googled my symptoms and clairvoyant i was shocked to see every symptom under psychic attack was exactly my symptoms. On a last note when I walk by a school or am around little kids I can hear my voice shoot out from my body and it echos through the kid. I also feel some cold around my body and can swear it feels like its entering my body. One time I actually heard a voice say I'm getting out of here theres like 40 people in this guy. just couple weeks ago when I woke up and was going nuts hearing so many different things I heard a voice say another planet but couldn't make out the rest and another say your right kidney is damaged which I couldn't understand since I have a problem with it. Im so desperate to find assistance but I need to talk or meet with someone who will hear my story and knows about the chakra and spiritual healing. What makes me positive I'm not crazy is that air flows from my butt and genital area constantly and when I bend over my top of my head feels like its being pulled. Im perfectly healthy other then when the stream of air comes out I can hear voice saying I'm Out of him or something in that nature and it feels like some type of energy is released. It really is a unique story but I've pretty much have had the worst year possible and its because Im stuck on this and I cant make it stop. Im sorry If I Come of as odd for preferring to talk its just something i cant find words to explain. Please contact me if you know a person I can talk to or even if you can take the time to just hear my stork and give me instructions. Thank you and I'm hoping for the best