PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy the book?

Ayan01
4th April 2014, 01:44 AM
Hi,

RE: Psychic Self Defense A survival Guide By Robert and the other work Psychic Self Defense Understanding and Surviving Unseen Influences, I am wondering what the difference is between the two and also whether I can pysicially pick up a copy here in Sydney rather than going through Amazon, is that how you guys got your copy? Not so much a fan of the e-books..

ButterflyWoman
4th April 2014, 03:10 AM
I have no clue where in Sydney you'd find that book. I know of a few places in Melbourne I'd look, but whether or not I'd find it, I have no idea.

I do, however, recommend The Book Depository. Shipping to anywhere in the world is free, and I usually get my book within about a week and a half, though sometimes is quicker (for whatever reason, shipping to Australia from the UK seems to be much faster than shipping from the U.S.).

And they do have it in stock for AUD$18.52 (at least at the time I'm looking at that page; the Aussie dollar does fluctuate): http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Practical-Psychic-Self-defense-Handbook-Robert-Bruce/9781571746399

If you're really not inclined to order from overseas, you might call around to some New Age and Occult specialty bookstores and see if anyone has a copy in stock. It's my experience, though, that I'm better off just ordering it from overseas and giving a miss to the running/calling all over the city trying to find what I'm looking for, especially when it comes to very esoteric books like this one.

CFTraveler
4th April 2014, 01:55 PM
Probably two editions of the same book- when you go and look again you may find the copyright dates for them. I'd probably recommend the latest edition over the oldest one.