PDA

View Full Version : Gaining some sort of clairvoyance, any ideas to improve it further?(probably astral sight)

TheSingular
5th April 2014, 07:32 PM
Today, something unusual started to happening to me. During meditation, my eyes slitted open. (They have the tendency to do that since a while and when I'm in deep meditation, I sometimes allow them to open completely as they don't break my altered state. But usuallyI use a little conscious effort to keep them closed.) when I shut my eyes, it was like light dimming out in a second, rather than instantly. I saw the shapes of the objects in my room for a brief time(less then a sec) as they went black. When that happened, I tried to do that again. Opened my eyes, closed them and it was the same thing again. And then I did it again and again, each time the same thing happened, and before I realized, it started to improve, giving me more details of the objects in the room in that brief period, and after a point I started to see the colors of said objects, effectively turning into a dimmer version of my normal eyesight, except that it goes all black in a second.
I know this is some sort of clairvoyance and not a sort of afterimage or something, because if I turn my head during the dimming period, the sight changes accordingly,objects moving just like how would they move if I would turn my head with my eyes open.

This only happened during or right after meditation or when I stimulated by brow chakra. If low on energy, subsequent flashes of eyelids cause some sort of head pain that lasts about a second.

Now my questions:
1)How can I make it last longer than this brief period of one second? I mean, how can I prevent the automatic dimming?
2)Is there a technique that helps to develop clairvoyance?

Thank you in advance and didn't actually know where to post this because I couldn't find a particular forum for clairvoyance. So dear moderators, please feel free to move it to another place if it suits this thread better.

Edit: Please don't tell me to use affirmations unles they are a part of a technique of very specific, because I'm already using them.

CFTraveler
5th April 2014, 07:37 PM
What you are doing is practice. Keep doing it.
There's other techs, but I think the one you're doing is working for you.

John Sorensen
5th April 2014, 10:51 PM
Today, something unusual started to happening to me. During meditation, my eyes slitted open. (They have the tendency to do that since a while and when I'm in deep meditation, I sometimes allow them to open completely as they don't break my altered state. But usuallyI use a little conscious effort to keep them closed.) when I shut my eyes, it was like light dimming out in a second, rather than instantly. I saw the shapes of the objects in my room for a brief time(less then a sec) as they went black. When that happened, I tried to do that again. Opened my eyes, closed them and it was the same thing again. And then I did it again and again, each time the same thing happened, and before I realized, it started to improve, giving me more details of the objects in the room in that brief period, and after a point I started to see the colors of said objects, effectively turning into a dimmer version of my normal eyesight, except that it goes all black in a second.
I know this is some sort of clairvoyance and not a sort of afterimage or something, because if I turn my head during the dimming period, the sight changes accordingly,objects moving just like how would they move if I would turn my head with my eyes open.

I'm not really sure what it is you are trying to do, but you are creating the experience, and with that in mind, save this PDF and have a look at the exercises, there is sure to be something that will be of use to you, if you have the patience to look into them. All of them are useful, it's up to you to find what best correlates with your intention.

http://www.sethnet.org/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=att_download&link_id=239&cf_id=24

TheSingular
6th April 2014, 01:43 PM
Thank you both for the responses, I'll definitely take a look into that.

Aunt Clair
16th April 2014, 05:48 AM
All are clairvoyant but at different levels. All can develop clairvoyance with pathworking and intent.

Basal Clairvoyance occurs while we dream and imagine.
Developed Clairvoyance occurs during projection.
Skilled Clairvoyance begins to occur at will in meditation especially in trance.

Anyone can develop their clairvoyant ability through pathworking which includes ;
*routine deliberate cleansing of the human energy body through energy , asana(pose) and breath.

*maintaining a clear energy body through yoga, asana , energy work, breath, good thoughts, words and actions.

*creating a sacred chamber like a cauldron which will maintain and increase energy in pathworking

* drawing energy through the spinal/Tree of Life
Robert Bruce NEW & Energy Work are primers to begin energy work
Follow this with Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon to learn to control influence and effluence of specific elemental energies.

* routine meditation
wear loose clothing
sit in sacred chamber
in dim light
in Throne or Thoth Asana
open in protection
close the physical eyes
drawing energy down the crown to the heart to the feet
draw energy up the feet through the legs to the heart to the brow centre

open the brow centre with intent by looking through the centre of the forehead
taking consciousness there and pushing energy from the core chakra
between the indigo and blue chakra

Sit in the silence of the now gathering energy and slowing the vital pulse and breath until trance is attained and peace is gathered , then begin.

Meditate, gather visions, project from the body, scry et cetera, as you will.