PDA

View Full Version : The Michael Teachings

soul elevation
8th April 2014, 05:21 PM
Anyone familiar of the Michael's teachings? Michael is an entity of the mid-causal plane. Michael is a collective of 1050 souls who have completed their incarnations on earth.

I find the framework to be quite comprehensive. The teaching discusses the multifacetedness of our being, which includes our Essence (soul), true personality, false personality, roles, goals, modes, attitude, character flaws known as 'chief features,' and more. It also discusses soul age and seven centers roughly corresponding to the seven chakra system.

I have begun reading "The Michael Handbook - A Channeled System for Self Understanding" by Jose Stevens Ph.D and Simon Warwick-Smith. I would like to recommend the Michael Teachings to others. A good place to start is the following website: http://michaelteachings.com/

It has provided some clarity for me, and I hope it can do so for you.

eyeoneblack
10th April 2014, 10:25 PM
I'm curious, Soul E, what does Michael say about soul age?

Jurgen Ziewe and I have a small dispute on this matter so I'd be interested in some input.

Thank,

Richard

olyris
15th April 2018, 01:29 PM
Michael considers everyone an androgynous child. He does not term a soul perfect or imperfect. In other words, he's a child... grin.