PDA

View Full Version : astral signature

Osiris
9th April 2014, 12:07 AM
Greetings

I had a newish experience the other night. While bobbing about during a spontaneous obe I found myself
in a small country store type setting in what seemed like a nearby neighborhood. A lady at the counter, (cant 'remember much about her) motioned for me to approach. She turned a book around and ask me to "sign". Naturally I didnt think much about it and picking up the pen I quickly obliged. I used my correct hand (left) didnt really write anything my hand just kinda glided across the book an inch or so above the page and a very strange....name/title type thing in not bold but very clear, 1 inch or so tall black letters appeared in highly stylized calligraphic type writing....?? Best i can remember there was a first, middle, last name,(as capitals were used correctly) or perhaps just 3 words.. But they looked like something out of some clip art you'd find on the web. No idea...wasnt my name!

Just curious if anyone had similiar experience with astral writing.....many thanks

ButterflyWoman
9th April 2014, 03:45 AM
Interesting!

The only thing that comes to mind here is a technique you can use to tell if you're dreaming (for purposes of inducing lucidity). Writing tends to be very unstable in a dream state, and you read something (or try to) and then read it again and find it's changed, or it melts, or something along those lines. Works with clocks for me, too (I don't know if that works for everyone, but for me, the fact that you "read" a clock is subconsciously significant). I haven't tried writing in a lucid dream or OBE, but I'm guessing it would be the same or very similar.

Dunno if that helps. Maybe someone else might have some insights that I'm lacking. :)

EDIT: I thought I should clarify. I don't mean to guess if you were experiencing OBE or if you were dreaming or whatever. It's just that in my experience, there's a lot of overlap, and what works in one will generally work in the other. :)

Dreamweaver
9th April 2014, 04:55 AM
I have the same experiences with trying to read or write as ButterflyWoman... interesting dream. How would you interpret the dream as metaphor Oziris?

Maybe its an astral place for gaining energetic/spiritual "goods or supplies" and the purpose to signing the book... much like what signing a register in the concrete would be? I thought of the idea of the book of life.

IA56
9th April 2014, 06:14 AM
Hi Osiris,
I am thinking of all these "talk" about multiplex identies existing at the same time...maybe you was that person who´s name you did write, so this was the first "thought" to bring the knowing of it to the now??...

Love
ia

Osiris
10th April 2014, 01:01 AM
I have no idea unfortunately, but i know I have this kinda crap happen all the time, (not writing, although I've read several times, passages from books and such). I wouldnt classify it as a dream, It seems I barely dream the way I used to, unless Im dreaming about an obe experience, quite possible i guess. Meditation has ramped up obe memories considerably but they are still patchy more often than not. I dont post here as much as I did back in astral pulse days but i maybe I should...

Ive read several times and have no memory of anything fading or bluring away unless I look away or something, its more or less like real life.

I dont know but the "other" identity idea was the first thing that hit me and creeps me out quite a bit, although Im sure it shouldn't. I hope if something is trying to come clearer it continues.

As a metaphor I dont know i've had bunches (6 or 7) dreams/obes where im in a antique/country store everything is dusty and old but new and of quality, some under glass, shelves, ect.. Im not personally into collecting junk in the least. The only thing i can figure is it telling me to put the past behind me...