PDA

View Full Version : it's my solar plexus....

IronGega
9th April 2014, 12:22 PM
I've been doing NEW a lot lately and have been working on my solar plexus, last time, maybe a week ago, I felt super sick and weak only craved fruits and veggies. I gave it some time and didn't do any NEW for a bit till I felt up to it.

this morning I started again, and I feel the same pain I felt before when I started doing work on my lower chakras, my solar plexus is hurting and I feel nasiuas

CFTraveler
9th April 2014, 12:55 PM
It obviously is very sensitive to the work. I would deduce that it's already overstimulated (it's the center of the will or the ego, depending on what 'part' of it you're using, and it's fiery hot. So, you may want to take a look at your life in regards of whether your will is being tested especially strongly, or if it's a matter of justice- but for now definitely stay out of the solar plexus area. Also, once you've identified the stressors, you can do some complementary work on another chakra that may give you some relief.

IronGega
9th April 2014, 08:37 PM
So, you may want to take a look at your life in regards of whether your will is being tested especially strongly, or if it's a matter of justice- .

can you elaborate on that

CFTraveler
9th April 2014, 09:08 PM
I really can't- I have no idea on what is happening with your life. But for example, if your will (getting what you want, or wanting to do something) is causing you stress and it's not working, or if you're feeling that you're being treated unfairly, these are all 'solar plexus' activity-related, good or bad, and it may reflect on the center/system as discomfort, nausea. I can't be more specific, because I don't know what's going on in your life.

IronGega
9th April 2014, 11:48 PM
I did recently lose my house, 2 jobs, and a good friend over stupid reasons, a guy I trusted owes me $650, and he is the third person I know who does concerning the house I was in, another owes me 410 and another like 500.

all of them I let live at my house, when I had it, all of them were allways dogging me and being mad about STUPID things, that might be it

GMAN12
10th April 2014, 05:41 AM
I would like to share some things about what I have learned about the solar plexus. It is the manipura chakra and the source of the solar system within your body. Yogis can use this solar plexus to cast off their bodies by spontaneous combustion (which for some reason happens to people all over the world out of nowhere). Doing an exercise as called the stomach lift, you can stimulate the chakra and, once you've ample control of your abdomen, you may do agni sara which will take your gut all the way as far as you can into your stomach and even more stimulating the solar plexus. It increases appetite as well as sexual desire or possibly even testosterone itself. It will also lead you to get the power of intuitive diagnosis.

My question is, what kind of "stupid" things have you been doing?

IA56
10th April 2014, 06:37 AM
I did recently lose my house, 2 jobs, and a good friend over stupid reasons, a guy I trusted owes me $650, and he is the third person I know who does concerning the house I was in, another owes me 410 and another like 500.

all of them I let live at my house, when I had it, all of them were allways dogging me and being mad about STUPID things, that might be it

Hi IronGega,

I have a strong urge to write this to you....

It feels like a lesson in ...non attatchemt...to letting go...and to understand this is to show you...it is not you.
You are bigger and much more valuable than what you have lost.
It is time to highen your views and be more you.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
10th April 2014, 02:36 PM

all of them I let live at my house, when I had it, all of them were allways dogging me and being mad about STUPID things, that might be it That explains it. So if you do still want to work the solar plexus, use an element to soothe what is happening- for example, I see some fiery emotion (fire) over money they owe you (earth). So I would alternate breathing in air element and finishing with water when you do the energy work, if you do. However, if you would prefer to use different chakras in your meditations, instead of working on the solar plexus, try working on the base (security) and heart (forgiveness) and leave the solar plexus and the forehead chakras alone for now. That's the advice I would give you.

IronGega
10th April 2014, 11:43 PM
My question is, what kind of "stupid" things have you been doing?

I put slopy jow sauce on my burger, I thanked matt, the productive roommate I had, for doing the dishes one night, I put the trash can out, I tried to print a sheet of paper and the printer jammed, I put someone in check during chess.

need I go On?

IA: thanks I sometime forget about those things

CFT: I'll try that thank you