PDA

View Full Version : Selfish boy

Osiris
10th April 2014, 02:08 AM
3 or 4 months ago I had yet another obe with my father in law (a very old and in bad shape 82 year old).
Well I wont explain how I know but over the course of a couple years it has been made quite plain (in this world and the other, that this old man is in fact my spirit guide in the guise of my father in law (who I dont like very much because we are entirely opposites in everyway, but take care of because my wife and all his family is deceased) anyway that day I was drooling alittle over his bank account a certain % of which is to be mine upon his demise. Well that night (in obe land) I am strolling up the stairs of a rather nice high end shopping mall, with my father in law beside me grey head down, barely moving along, when he in a very matter of fact and quite un-sick tone announces he wants to buy a $25,000 bracelet, and ambles over to a nearby jewlery counter. SHOCKED and OUTRAGED! would i suppose adaquitly describe my reaction to his blowing my inheritance so stupidly. Needless to say I showed my rear end pretty bad and told him :mad: I'll use the power of attorney (which i have) to stop this! He replied "Oh I know you will!" He shows me the one he picked out (nothing special) and after I mumble something about something cheaper under my breath, he changes his mind quietly and we head for the escalator.. On the way he stumbles and falls. Of course I forget about everything and ask him if he is alright, he is, and I turn and ask 2 ladies who come over to get some help. They give him a knowing look and just stand there. I turn back to him and he gets up like its nothing. Somewhat at a loss I blow it off and as we get down to the car (yes our greens car is waiting by the curb)I get get him situated I start shooting him a story (feeling ashamed of my behavior earlier) that i was just watching out for him and didnt want him throwing his money away. He just looks back at me with a "yeah whatever" look.

waking up I knew instantly what had happened and the lesson taught...they will cut you to the quick in a blink, without criticizing you directly once. I cant begin to relate what an knowing saint he is, and the crap he's taken off me.