PDA

View Full Version : Neg Victim Escapes

margaret da dag
13th July 2006, 09:02 PM
I was the victim of neg abuse over a 8 year period. It took near 6 years and 2 attempts to escape. Now 17 years on no one would know that it ever existed in my life...also having healed to a point that life is more precious than I could ever had imagined. Trust of others is still an issue and not as noticable any more. I have become more accepting of those around me and know now that we can surround our selves with those who are of different and learn from them as well...and not trying to fob them off like I use to.
The relationship gave me 2 of my 3 kids they have also turned into the most wonderful people that they can be, though the teenage years can be tough. My 19 year old is focused on seeing the energy that people put out...reads tarot..and is into auras. A trait I have and never spoke about with her till recently.

DAN
14th July 2006, 04:09 PM
Well said Margaret :) After dealing with neg problems you
defintely get a new prospective on life.

Dan

CFTraveler
14th July 2006, 04:24 PM
margaret wrote:
I was the victim of neg abuse over a 8 year period. It took near 6 years and 2 attempts to escape. Now 17 years on no one would know that it ever existed in my life...also having healed to a point that life is more precious than I could ever had imagined.
Thank you, Margaret. It is wonderful to get good news!