PDA

View Full Version : The "Tall Whites" Who are they, what is their plan, and why are they here?

PleaseJustListen
19th April 2014, 11:11 PM
Hello this is PleaseJustListen feel free to abbreviate as PJL

I have recently been through the outskirts of the internet and I came across the "Tall Whites" (A race of tall, white skinned, human-like, physical {not energy, existing on the physical plane}). With my understanding they are the people that control the "Shadow Government" of the United States, and they are also the ones who helped the rise of Nazi Germany.

The info that I have gotten from the "House" (message me if you want me to elaborate.) is that they are a race of Human like aliens that are here to take over the Earth and eventually use it for the benefit of their race. To use the Human race as salves not necessarily on the physical plane, but possibly on the energetic plane, i.e. 5th dimension or something such as that. I think that they are primarily stuck in the third dimension, but they do have access to at least the 5th dimension. I believe that they do have a large control over the United States and that they are trying to remove all information about themselves.

If you know anything about them or if you want to know more about what I call the "House" please just message me.

Side Note: This is a very interesting podcast type video that I was listening to while I was typing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k145U_KyeM . Also the podcast is 33minutes and some odd seconds. I started listening to this at around 4:30PM central time. When I finished the podcast and this post it was 6:14 central time. I should have been done at roughly 5:00PM central time, but I finished at 6:14. I seem to have un-knowingly manipulated time. (This is a skill that I am able to do if and when I need to, but I usually have to put a great deal of effort into.) What just happened was something that I don't think that I did, I believe that something happened to me during this 33 minute long podcast that caused me to speed through time a lot faster than I chose to. If I figure out what happened, I will edit this post. Thanks!

Thank you,
PleaseJustListen (PJL)