PDA

View Full Version : What if everything you know is wrong?

MooSaysTheCat
22nd April 2014, 02:40 AM
We'll this is my first post and I actually just made an account because I wanted to post this . I'm not sure if here is the right place to post this type of opinion or if I should have posted it on another forum category.
Well this will probably end up a very long post so I'm going to start right away :

So...what if every thing you know (or think you know) is wrong? Just like pretty much every person in the planet I'm looking for the Truth, the meaning of life, the meaning of my life , why do things happen and what exactly am I supposed to do in here. And sometimes I feel like I make progress and sometimes I feel like I make...we'll....less progress. But very often I have a feeling like I'm just wasting my time...Now let me explain something real quick first. Let's imagine the world is a virtual world (basically a video game) and you are this alien that lives in the "real" world and you are a tiered business man and you have had a VERY difficult week of work. So you decide to take a little vacation to the most popular place known on you're planet "The Virtual Planet Earth" . So you go to this video Game Center put on you're virtual reality helmet and log in. Now it would not be relaxing if you played while you had all of you're worrys of "real" life, so naturally when you log in you lose all (or most) of you're memory's momentarily . And BAAM !! You now have a whole life to explore ! And there's more! Not only are you able to forget you're boring "real" life for a whole "lifetime" but you even get to chose it . You got all these different "classes" (like in any RPG MMO ,role playing game, massive multiplayer online game) to chose from like : evil lawyer , the family man, the adrenaline junky or even the president class. But there's also the "dark" classes like : homeless man, gangster or rapeist. Oh yeah and psychic powers and the knowledge of the Truth is all just common knowledge in the "real" world .
Ok now back to what I was originally saying.
And what do we do here on planet Earth? We search for the Truth, we try to connect and communicate with the spirits and angels and some even with demons. But what if all of these spirits are just the technical support guys from this video game known as "Planet Earth" . You have been wasting you're life tryin go get back.....and the you finally make it . You reach "enlightment " and a magical ray of light takes you to heave.
OH wait ...did you just log off? And you didn't even make it to 60 years if age on earth . We'll FU@K . You decide to come back next weekend and try another "lifestyle" class maybe exotic dancer would be fun?

But you can communicate with angels, and you have. So why do they not tell you just to take it easy and enjoy life, after all it's just virtual and you can always come back next weekend. The thing is, they have .
One of the biggest lessons that they try to teach us is to live in the NOW. To be in total control (even if it's impossible) of yourself . To not worry of the future and don't get stuck on the past. Because they both do not exist anyways.
The thing is they can't tell you directly, because maybe this virtual world works in the same way as lucid dreaming...you know too much and POP you wake up.
Every time you communicate with them the give you helpful I information to continue living you're life. They give you good advice and protect you from "evil" . So you can continue with you're happy life....let's take a moment to think about what I just said : "To continue living you're life" .
They are not here to help you reach "enlightenment ", why? Because when you do you will "disconnect from the servers" so to speak .
I'm not saying that they just tell you random bull$i!! What they tell you is part of the truth. And are they not the ones that tell you to live in the Now or that the meaning of life is to gain experience? That is all truth.

If you have read all my nonsense up untill now, then you have my respect and I'm sorry for such a long post.
But I'm sorry to say that I'm not quite done.

ALIEN abdutions. Quite misunderstood in my humble opinion.
The poor guys are just the customer support and technical support teams. And everybody hates them and think they are going to invade the planet. How would that make you feel?
Personally having been abducted two or three times myself. Two of them where just visits to heal my body. I still have the scars on my back. And in the second one I actually gained consciousness. I can explain more of that on a later post if anybody actually cares.
i mean really most, if not all abductees report aliens messing around with they're body's. It's just that our brain makes us panic and we end up thinking that they are there to cut you I half. The brain is the most powerful equipment that the human has, so powerful that it can even create artificial love. Love of course being one of the most , if not most powerful thing in the universe. God himself being made of Love. Or maybe they are just another "class" In the video game, I mean really how cool it would be to be a dinosaur looking alien scaring little humans? Must be kind of fun actually. I mean there are countless real video games where you play as the "bad" guy.

We'll I think I'm done. I sure hope that at least one person will even bother with reading all of this. Even if it's just to tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about lol .

Also I have noticed that there are a number of people here that can communicate with spirits and/or angels. I'm looking for any information regarding a being called I2Ht2ERA . And if there is anyone, or anything with the name Sargoyl out there in the spirit world. That would be incredibly helpful to me, thank you.

Any questions will be gladly answered as best as I can.

IA56
22nd April 2014, 07:32 AM
Hi MooSaysTheCat,
Well, would that be so bad to found out all you knew or did was wrong, if you get to know it is wrong then you must have a hunch that there is something what can be called right, right?? :-)

Love
ia

MooSaysTheCat
22nd April 2014, 11:49 AM
Hi IA,
How much it matters if you are wrong can only be decided by you're self. Personally for me it would not be such a big deal.
I don't have a fixed belief. You could say I simply change to whatever seems like the "coolest" idea at the moment. My intention here is not to say that YOU ARE wrong or that my theory is better than yours. I want people to question what are they hopeing to achieve with reaching a "higher" spiritual level. Is it Love, Peace, Wisdom, Truth, Balance or maybe even god hood? These are all very great goals and by no means am I saying that you should not try to achieve any of these, yes even the god hood one. But good luck with that one. But again , if you stop to think about it for a second the only one that you actually need to learn to REALLY improve you're life is Balance, what is balance? A balance between "good" and "evil" , happiness and sorrow, love and hate/fear , emotions and logic. If you find Balance, you find Peace. Love then comes naturally. Wisdom is not actually necessary to live a happy life. Aaaah and Truth...depending on what you believe, for example that you will go to Heaven , The Underworld, The spirit world , the 4th or 5th dimension or even at the Game Center that I described earlier. The Truth will be learned in death. Even if you believe in karma and are only "doomed" to go back and reincarnate again, you will, even if for just a second ,know the truth. Ultimately the search for the Truth is only a tool, an impossible goal to make people push themselves even harder and so, sometimes unknowingly find all of the other answers to life.

What I am writing here is actually not very useful. I'm half writhing this for other people to read but also doing it just for my self. It would be fine if people just read this as an amusing concept to make the mind work on an interesting idea a bit and then continue with you're own path.

IA56
22nd April 2014, 12:19 PM
Hi again MooSaysTheCat...Can I ask you how old you are??
You made me smile...do not baile out now...continue your half Writing as you put it...it is very good to do as you do...for yourself and others...giving an opportunity to stop and Think ...what do I Think or Believe...
I have "failed" so many time´s in this Life time so what I have learned is to start over again from fresch and beginning...I have gained many of my goals what I had sat up for me...like having and owning own Company and being my own boss so to speak...I have already healed from several Health issues...and I can not ever say or blame other´s...I have caused all by my own decissions and turns in Life...but what I have learned is ...not to take myself so seriously...and not forget to smile...what I have gained is...that I can Always make new goals and start all over again...I have lost my guilt and shame...I am today proud to be me...and the meditation by Tolle did give me the last piece to my puzzel...that the Life story is not that genuious...it does not matter when you find your anchor in the NOW....

Have you find your anchor in the NOW??

Love
ia

MooSaysTheCat
22nd April 2014, 12:49 PM
Hello IA,
I am not trying to make myself seem like I'm some sort of god that knows everything. I have not, found my anchor to the NOW, I am still in the process of finding it. But at least I understand the concept and as they say " knowing is half the battle" , but I think it is more like a third of it honestly.
I must ask you what is the nature of your question about my age. Too often have I seen the old man ignored for his ageing mind and the young man for his inexperience.

Also I would like to clarify that I'm not in that "teenage" phase where I have an urge to share every little discovery. That I am sure a lot of people have experienced at some point in there lives. I just found myself strangely bored this morning. And said to my self, Heck, what's the worst that can happen.

IA56
22nd April 2014, 01:01 PM
Hello IA,
I am not trying to make myself seem like I'm some sort of god that knows everything. I have not, found my anchor to the NOW, I am still in the process of finding it. But at least I understand the concept and as they say " knowing is half the battle" , but I think it is more like a third of it honestly.
I must ask you what is the nature of your question about my age. Too often have I seen the old man ignored for his ageing mind and the young man for his inexperience.

Also I would like to clarify that I'm not in that "teenage" phase where I have an urge to share every little discovery. That I am sure a lot of people have experienced at some point in there lives. I just found myself strangely bored this morning. And said to my self, Heck, what's the worst that can happen.

Hi MooSaysTheCat,
Why I asked about your age is the boldness in your Writing...I do recognize me in my younger age´s in you and you did make me re-remember it, so thank you.
I do know that knowledge and knowing does not have anything to do with age...it is the essence of you what does shine through and I am more amazed as younger a person is as his personality in this Life...and his/her essence is very old and wise...
There is very old people who are not at all wise because they have never reached to theire core-essence in theire Life time in this carnation...so as younger a person is and thinking about these Life questions make me happy...it is why I say...do continue to write...and as you say also...what can happen...you gaine more security to express your own thoughts...that is very good.
Respect!!

Love
ia

ButterflyWoman
22nd April 2014, 01:04 PM
I understand the concept and as they say " knowing is half the battle"
Socrates, an awakened mystic if ever there was one, said that knowing that you don't know is the beginning of wisdom. Whenever you think you know, you have "the truth", you have it all worked out, whatever, you close your mind to other possibilities. If you know the truth, why would you try looking for it? So knowing that you don't know, that you never know, is the only way to travel. Or, to quote a George Harrison song (George, of course, was quoting the Bhagavad Gita sacred text), "the farther one travels, the less one knows, the less one really knows". This has been the experience of my own journey for quite a long time now.

In other words, I hear you. ;)

MooSaysTheCat
22nd April 2014, 01:28 PM
Socrates, an awakened mystic if ever there was one, said that knowing that you don't know is the beginning of wisdom.

I don't know how to "answer with quote" so I hope this works.
Hi ButterflyWoman,
What Socrates said is actually something I was going to quote on my first post, but in the end I decided not to include it.
Back when I started to ask the questions of life I remember that one of the first things that my father or mother (or maybe just myself when I was reading about Socrates) was something similar to "All that I know is that I know nothing". And no matter how much I learn I never forget that.
I am happy that you would think of that when you where reading my post. Ultimately I'm only throwing dirt in others peoples beliefs. But at least I hope, it is interesting dirt.

Just curious , but what does you're Geomater title mean?

MooSaysTheCat
22nd April 2014, 01:38 PM
Hello again IA,
You seem to be very knowledgeable and I'm very grateful that my post have earned a bit of you're respect !
And it seems that you already suspect me to be in the younger category and I guess you are right. But for the sake of any of my future post (if I ever actually decide to make more) I will not discuss my age.
Also I really appreciate people that are not fooled by the age of others and I'm satisfied with you describing my writhing as " bold" . It seems like a fun way if writhing, don't you think?

IA56
22nd April 2014, 01:47 PM
Hello again IA,
You seem to be very knowledgeable and I'm very grateful that my post have earned a bit of you're respect !
And it seems that you already suspect me to be in the younger category and I guess you are right. But for the sake of any of my future post (if I ever actually decide to make more) I will not discuss my age.
Also I really appreciate people that are not fooled by the age of others and I'm satisfied with you describing my writhing as " bold" . It seems like a fun way if writhing, don't you think?

:-)
Yes MooSaysTheCat, the "boldness" does scracth the Surface of anyone and it is good...:-)
And I also know what you Deep down did mean by...what the worst that can happen.... :-).....You did really be ready to duck..and surprise surprice...it did not happen :-)...but maybe in some other site it would maybe I suspect.
I am not at all knowladgeble as you put it...I have only reached the NOW...and in the NOW it does not matter anymore so to speak...Carry on...:-)

Love
ia

ButterflyWoman
22nd April 2014, 02:04 PM
Ultimately I'm only throwing dirt in others peoples beliefs.
I'd say you're trying to rattle their cages. ;)

Just curious , but what does you're Geomater title mean?
Oh, I change it periodically (I'm a moderator, I can do that, one of the few actual perqs). Geomater means, literally, "earth mother". I tend to manifest that archetype (not intentionally; it just happens). And I changed it when I was working with something or other in Latin (can't remember what just now; I study Ancient History, so it could have been anything). I was intrigued with the word, so there it is.

MooSaysTheCat
22nd April 2014, 02:41 PM
To both IA and Butterfly Woman.
i thank you both for taking the time to read and answer my post.
I was hopping for at least one person to read it and I was lucky enough to have two.
like I said before I had already read a number of other post before I even decided to make a profile and I am fully aware that by no means is my theory revolutionary , I just added a bit of video game theme to it. I wrote this mostly for my own enjoyment and it was better than I expected thanks to you guys. I will now, as before go back into the background and read more of the other interesting post here.

I think I would just change my title to many random and ridiculous titles if I had that power haha.

PS. IA by pure "coincidence"I have read some of you're other post and answers....and it seems that you are an even more odd person than I had previously thought. May I ask what you're username "IA56" stands for?

ButterflyWoman
22nd April 2014, 02:48 PM
I wrote this mostly for my own enjoyment
I do the same. And for my own clarity, sometimes. I tell myself, sometimes, that it's for some unnamed and unseen "other person" who might stumble upon it and get something out of it, but, really, it's for me. I used to actually believe that I was "helping other people" but now I know that was an illusion. I'm helping me, because I'm the only one I can help, and even then sometimes all I can do is just surrender and let stuff sort itself out. ;)

IA56
22nd April 2014, 03:17 PM
Hi MooSaysTheCat.
My now 17 year old grandchild did exlamed me to IA, this happened when he was under 1 year old...I asked him when he had learned more Words what IA does mean...and he said...FathersMother...and it is exactly who I am to him :-)
It is my real name today...in 2007 I did aply and changed my name to IA so it is my offical name and 56 is my birth year in this Life...so later this year I will turn 58.

Love
ia

MooSaysTheCat
22nd April 2014, 03:25 PM
I am sorry....I do not...have knowledge of the meaning of IA. Or I did not understand you're explanation.

IA56
22nd April 2014, 03:31 PM
I am sorry....I do not...have knowledge of the meaning of IA. Or I did not understand you're explanation.

Well, in my grandchilds Life who started to call me IA...I am his fathers mother...(his grandmother)..so in his Life it is called IA...so my grandchildren has Always called me IA...When my other grandchild A did born...the grandchild J who had exlamed me to IA learned his sister to also call me IA..he taught her...IA=grandma...

Love
ia

MooSaysTheCat
22nd April 2014, 03:44 PM
Aaah I see now. I am at the other end of the stick.
I am the oldes of my cousins on my mothers side and I gave or made up a name for my grandmother! I cannot remember why I or how did I come up with such a name. Since then all of my younger cousins also call her like that (or most, the name is now being lost because the youngest of my cousins are not using the name). I think it's kind of funny how we have similar story's , or maybe grandchildren giving names to there grandmother is more common than I thought. Or maybe I'm being ignorant to some deeper meaning...

IA56
22nd April 2014, 03:48 PM
Aaah I see now. I am at the other end of the stick.
I am the oldes of my cousins on my mothers side and I gave or made up a name for my grandmother! I cannot remember why I or how did I come up with such a name. Since then all of my younger cousins also call her like that (or most, the name is now being lost because the youngest of my cousins are not using the name). I think it's kind of funny how we have similar story's , or maybe grandchildren giving names to there grandmother is more common than I thought. Or maybe I'm being ignorant to some deeper meaning...

Yes, I Think the latter is the right answere...you not yet being in touch with the Deep knowledge of the why you named your granny as you did :-)..I am sure if you give it a chance you will remember.

Love
ia

MooSaysTheCat
22nd April 2014, 04:32 PM
I think I will just let that question pass. Unless the answer presents itself in front of me. Most of everything that I know has actually presented itself to me in quite simple ways. The art of "effort without effort" is truly convenient to the lazy human as myself. Since I'm not familiar with forums like these I do not know if "effort without effort" is common knowledge here, in the case that it is not then i am sorry to say that I do not know how to explain it...you just kind of understand it when you do it. Up until recently I didn't know that "wakeing inside you're dream" was called lucid dreaming haha.

Once I find a good anchor to be able to work in the NOW better, something that I'm getting close to accomplish I believe. I do not have any more plans to learn more. While I do believe that having psychic powers or things similar might be fun I don't feel like I need them. I have no interest in talking to what people call the personal Spiritual guide, or guardian angel or any of them. And the few times I do it is just in moments when I feel especially lonely. But I know that those moments will pass and that I will be fine.
That being said, I actually suspect that I do have some level of communication with this spirit entity ,I seem to have a more "organic" communication , what I mean by that is that both (or possibly three) beings all communicant almost freely inside of me The three beings I guess would be , Me , the Brain or Mind, and the Higher self...the more godlike of the three , I'm completely sure that if I tried meditation or something like that I would get incredible results, but at the moment I just don't really feel like I need anything more. Just to clarify I do not believe that I am my brain , the brains a tool just like an arm. I will most probably continue on the path of effort without effort and see where that takes me.

ButterflyWoman
22nd April 2014, 04:53 PM
Most of everything that I know has actually presented itself to me in quite simple ways. The art of "effort without effort" is truly convenient to the lazy human as myself.
:) That's a fine way to put it. I'll remember that. Next time I get worked up about something, gotta fix it, gotta change it, whatever it is I'm still attached to enough to fret over, I'm just going to remind myself: I'm a lazy human. Effort without effort.

Perfect. ;)

Since I'm not familiar with forums like these I do not know if "effort without effort" is common knowledge here, in the case that it is not then i am sorry to say that I do not know how to explain it...you just kind of understand it when you do it.
Not everyone understands it. Some do. Some of us understand but are not always able (or willing, maybe) to put it into practice. Or, rather, to NOT practice, and just let it spontaneously be what it will be. I sometimes still get stuck in "doing and being" and all that. But I'm lazy. I need to cut back on the effort. (I know exactly what you meant.)

Once I find a good anchor to be able to work in the NOW better, something that I'm getting close to accomplish I believe.
Actually, here's a paradox again. The now doesn't need nor even have an anchor. It's just... now. It's awareness of the present moment, of what's happening right now. Not what happened a week ago or ten years ago or just a second ago. What is the situation RIGHT NOW? I have found that right now, I'm always perfectly okay. I may not be pain-free (long story, too much to go into, and too private for now, anyway), but I am always OKAY, in this moment. And then if I just wait, it's another moment, and I'm still okay. And so on. Doing this can turn the most ordinary things into extraordinary experiences. A cup of tea, the feeling of sliding into bed, the way the light glints on a windowsill, anything and everything becomes kind of strangely amazing. At least, it does for right now. ;)

MooSaysTheCat
22nd April 2014, 05:14 PM
Butterfly Woman.
I'm not very well practiced on meditating and it has been a long time since the last time I purposely had a lucid dream...but if there's something that I'm quite good at is putting effort to not doing so . And it has proven to be a good way of learning things for me. It might not have all the cool perks like talking with angels or healing powers. But that is fine with me.

I was using the word "anchor" because IA had used it earlier on another post here and so I was just using that word. But I completely know what you mean by being okay but not necessary without pain.

PS. I don't know how to use the quote sistem yet so I apologize if any of my answers are a bit strange.

IA56
22nd April 2014, 05:27 PM
:) That's a fine way to put it. I'll remember that. Next time I get worked up about something, gotta fix it, gotta change it, whatever it is I'm still attached to enough to fret over, I'm just going to remind myself: I'm a lazy human. Effort without effort.

Perfect. ;)

Not everyone understands it. Some do. Some of us understand but are not always able (or willing, maybe) to put it into practice. Or, rather, to NOT practice, and just let it spontaneously be what it will be. I sometimes still get stuck in "doing and being" and all that. But I'm lazy. I need to cut back on the effort. (I know exactly what you meant.)

Actually, here's a paradox again. The now doesn't need nor even have an anchor. It's just... now. It's awareness of the present moment, of what's happening right now. Not what happened a week ago or ten years ago or just a second ago. What is the situation RIGHT NOW? I have found that right now, I'm always perfectly okay. I may not be pain-free (long story, too much to go into, and too private for now, anyway), but I am always OKAY, in this moment. And then if I just wait, it's another moment, and I'm still okay. And so on. Doing this can turn the most ordinary things into extraordinary experiences. A cup of tea, the feeling of sliding into bed, the way the light glints on a windowsill, anything and everything becomes kind of strangely amazing. At least, it does for right now. ;)

BW,
What I meant by anchor in the now, is that our mind is all the time dragging us or at least me from the now...sedusing with thougths of important ....so I at least need me to anchor in the NOW for not be dragged out of it.

Love
ia

Eyeswideopen
22nd April 2014, 09:50 PM
Enjoying this thread, I too would appreciate someone explaining how to use quotes please

ButterflyWoman
23rd April 2014, 07:02 AM
Enjoying this thread, I too would appreciate someone explaining how to use quotes please
Lower right corner of the post, there's an option to "Reply With Quote". Click that, and it'll bring up the contents of the post in the appropriate tags to show it as a quote.

What I do to get the multiple quotes is just basically copy the code for first quote (where it has the user's name and thread number) and paste down, and then copy and paste the bits I want to respond to, and close by manually typing the quote quote code. All of the codes are easily visible (and copyable) when you use Reply With Quote.

Just one note, though, it's NOT good practice to just quote an entire long post. Probably best to copy the part(s) you specifically want to comment on, rather than copying a big block of text. There are many reasons, social and technical, why that's not the greatest idea. It's okay if it's a really short post and you intend to reply to pretty much all of it (as I did just up there ;) ), but for a long post, please don't. It doesn't always cause problems, but it can (can get flagged as spam by the board's algorithms, for example).

I might copy this to a general information post in the appropriate section, but I haven't got time right at this particular moment. Might do it later, though, if people find it helpful. :)

Sinera
23rd April 2014, 09:07 AM
Recently, I came up for myself with a new definition of "being human" or the human experience, an unusual one admittedly, but I believe it is even the most correct one. And it goes like this:

HUMAN (Def.) = "THE STATE OF NOT KNOWING A F..... THING FOR SURE"

;)

MooSaysTheCat
23rd April 2014, 09:25 AM
Recently, I came up for myself with a new definition of "being human" or the human experience, an unusual one admittedly, but I believe it is even the most correct one. And it goes like this:

HUMAN (Def.) = "THE STATE OF NOT KNOWING A F..... THING FOR SURE"

;)

I like it. And if we are all truly perfect beings then the more reason to make a video game where we play as a Human ( "THE STATE OF NOT KNOWING A F..... THING FOR SURE") because really it must be a bit boring to know everything in the universe (I know that, that is not true. But for the sake of this conversation I will say that).

susan
23rd April 2014, 09:25 AM
And that's what makes it so much fun. The art of searching,getting confused, excited, disappointed, trying new ways, failing, hoping, feeling successful in discovering , and still in the end feeling your discovering something that you can not physically prove therefore ' not knowing for sure' .
I'm having a ball discovering, as I'm sure you are and many more.

Sinera
23rd April 2014, 10:02 AM
I like it. And if we are all truly perfect beings then the more reason to make a video game where we play as a Human ( "THE STATE OF NOT KNOWING A F..... THING FOR SURE") because really it must be a bit boring to know everything in the universe (I know that, that is not true. But for the sake of this conversation I will say that).
Yes. And there is the view (metaphorically meant or not) that it is indeed all a virtual or holographic reality. Just look at Tom Campbell's work (My Big T.O.E.).

The human person/ego is seemingly the AVATAR in a computer game we call EARTH LIFE. ;)

The AVATAR can evolve and become a bit self-aware sometimes, escape the matrix a bit and know or if only intuitively feel that it's all 'just' a game and there is another reality 'out there'. However, it seems most avatars (people) here don't know even that (... not knowing a thing ;)).

The PLAYER behind the screen using the software is the Higher Self or God-Source or whatever you call it. It's a kind of game, for whatever purpose.

And we are avatars. :cool:

John Sorensen
23rd April 2014, 11:00 AM
Yes. And there is the view (metaphorically meant or not) that it is indeed all a virtual or holographic reality. Just look at Tom Campbell's work (My Big T.O.E.).

The human person/ego is seemingly the AVATAR in a computer game we call EARTH LIFE. ;)

The AVATAR can evolve and become a bit self-aware sometimes, escape the matrix a bit and know or if only intuitively feel that it's all 'just' a game and there is another reality 'out there'. However, it seems most avatars (people) here don't know even that (... not knowing a thing ;)).

The PLAYER behind the screen using the software is the Higher Self or God-Source or whatever you call it. It's a kind of game, for whatever purpose.

And we are avatars. :cool:

*RANT follows, strongly worded, not intended to offend anyone etc*

In my view I'd say YOU are the Higher Self or God Source, and any of us can experience that perspective, here and now, while being aware of your local self at the same time. I play loads of video games, and yes avatar is quite a good way of seeing it, because you are the avatar and WITNESSING the avatar at the same time. Therefore you KNOW you are not it, because you are watching it.

It's not a matter of being evolved, or doing some kind of work or earning anything, it's just a matter of focus.

If you have a TV with 100 channels, and you only watch 4 of them and are unaware of the other 96, when someone shows you how to see those those other channels, your mind explodes a bit, then you settle down and one day someone says oh "by the by mate, God's channel is # 73 or whatever" and you have not bothered to look at that channel and say "oh there is no God, woe is me, it's all meaningless"

But then one day you think ♥♥♥♥ it, I'll take a look at that channel, and hey your mate was not talking a load of rubbish, and knowing your-self as a multidimensional being whose primarily reality and state of being is what we sometimes call love (but often mistake for egoic attachment, rather than actual love which never makes demands, accepts everyone as they are now and accepts that even "Evil" people are still God in disguise).

Anyway, it's the most natural thing in the world to experience yourself "as you are", without all the layers of conceptual bull♥♥♥♥ that we put up with in modern society, and all the distractions from TV and and media and time wasting nonsense.

If we put all that aside, sit down every day and meditate and say right "I know there is god, and I'm going to experience this state on my own terms, free of dogma, religion and spiritual mumbo jumbo, and all labels and conceptualisations.

If anyone, or any age or background actually INTENDS to experience god, self, the living universe in a deeply personal, way, and keep thinking that thought, and feeling that feeling EVERY DAY, then they will experience that, there is no way NOT to experience that if you actually persist.

Most people, they try say for example meditating /praying or whatever for a few weeks in a half-arsed way, then nothing happens, they say "oh there is no god, it's a load of rubbish" and then they give up and go back to being miserable, content with their "proof".

But no, that is not the way in my view. If were unemployed and went out for four weeks and DID NOT get a job, you would not STOP and go "oh it's a waste of time, I don't believe in jobs, they are a myth, I give up".

You would keep looking for a job for 3 months or 6 months or 12 months or however long it takes, you don't stop until you actually get the job.

But that's how it often is, most people put more effort into washing their car than looking for a direct personal experience of god, that has NOTHING to do with religion or ANY belief system or dogma, not mine, not anyone's, only your own experience, free of any of the nonsense "spiritual" gurus and such talk about.

DerFürst
23rd April 2014, 06:18 PM
Seems like every time you think you know how something is, you realize you don't. It seems like knowing comes in iterations, each time improving upon the foundation, but resetting itself over and over so its still fresh. Its hard to find the foresight to notice this whenever breakthroughs are made, though.

It's rather frustrating to realize that every major leap won't ever be the last, but I suppose that's the glory in it. I don't know, and it seems like every time I try to say something worthwhile, I'm still missing a huge amount of the picture and unintentionally mislead people in the places I'm still missing. It's still encouraging to share your "struggles" with other people doing the same, which seems to make talking to people worth it.