PDA

View Full Version : Beginning a new regimen

sarahjustin0130
23rd April 2014, 12:58 PM
Hello all,

I will be starting a new regimen that implements Step One from Initiation Into Hermetics with the Energy Work pratices of Robert Bruce.

I've done energy work in the past, but only secondary work, and life circumstances and a lack of sincere dedication caused me to end the practice. Will it be necessary to refamiliarize myself with tactile imaging? I feel like I can just get right back into using energy balls and energy bars to stimulate my energy body.

Also, how do I gauge my success and progress with energy work? I never really got past developing my limbs, because I didn't know if I was ready to move on to larger-body movements.

All of your care and input is greatly appreciated.

- Much Love
Justin

CFTraveler
23rd April 2014, 08:42 PM
Energy balls is tactile imaging, but fast. It's just one of the many tools you can use to elicit some sensation.
If you're going to do IIH, you will find that once you get pore breathing (imagine how the brushing in NEW is, and once you've done it, get all the pores to 'breathe in' at the same time) you can use what you already know to elicit the specific feedback you can get from element work.
As to 'when to keep going', Bardon makes it very clear that each person will progress when they feel they've mastered each step, and it's a personal thing.

sarahjustin0130
24th April 2014, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the advice, CF. In regards to development, it's not so much progressing through the Steps of IIH that I'm in question about as it is the NEW practices. I've never gotten past doing energy work on my hands, feet, arms, and legs, because I've never known if I was ready to advance any further. Sure, I was feeling good energy-sensations in the limbs that I did work on, but I didn't know where I was in terms of progression and development.

CFTraveler
24th April 2014, 08:32 PM
Well, feedback is development, so if you get it you're ready to do the rest, if you want to. It's really up to you.