stop doing anything
then, stop stopping doing anything
there really isn't anything more to it ;*

nparker
10th July 2005, 04:51 AM
stop doing anything

Let's see... in another words, we meditate by stopping thought flux (the simpler form of meditation). Then meditate meditating...
Hmm...! It sounds like a Zen recipe, don't you..?
What follows... dae ?
My best regards...
Natalia Parker

10th July 2005, 11:06 AM
not at all
what do you seek ?

nparker
10th July 2005, 12:48 PM
not at all
what do you seek ?
koan

10th July 2005, 01:32 PM
not at all meditation
why are you interested in labelling ?
then, what do you seek ?

nparker
10th July 2005, 07:48 PM
not at all meditation
why are you interested in labelling ?
then, what do you seek ?

I'm sorry, dae, if my attitude bothers you. Although I can understand many concepts through intuitive way, labelling of them is unavoidable.
Such activity is needed in order to assure a suitable degree of order.
Otherwise, meaning of concepts are indistinguishable from a continuum.
Researching is, of course, my main goal.
You can advice an alternative..? I'm open to all serious suggestion..!
Syncerely,
Natalia Parker

Tom
10th July 2005, 07:56 PM
As a serious suggestion, Eckhart Tolle's book "The Power of Now" is worth reading. His other books just repeat the same material.

10th July 2005, 09:04 PM
you can look at the whole thinking process that is contained within them, each different depending on the understanding of the person who wrote them
this would really be energy reading, more here on such cognition http://www.chioshealing.com/Meditation/meditation.htm

why are you researching ? and i ask why to each of your answers, until you run out of them ;) would like to see them though, PM if you feel like it

nparker
11th July 2005, 04:09 AM
Hi..!
Thank you Tom and Dae about your valuable advice.
About your inquiry, Dae, the most adjusted explanation I can give to you about my research subjects and inner motivation arises from the affirmation common to all TMI exercises:

I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world. Therefore, I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience; to Know, to Understand; to Control, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those who follow me. Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development and experience are equal or greater than my own. I ask their guidance and protection from any influence or any source that might provide me with less than my stated desires.

Source: http://www.monroeinstitute.org/programs ... oyage.html (http://www.monroeinstitute.org/programs/gateway-voyage.html)

Anyother inquiry, dae..?
My best regards for all...
Sincerely,
Natalia Parker

11th July 2005, 05:19 AM
I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world. Therefore, I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience; to Know, to Understand; to Control, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those who follow me. Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development and experience are equal or greater than my own. I ask their guidance and protection from any influence or any source that might provide me with less than my stated desires.

there is no link between these perceptions, and the latter (expand, control etc) have entirely different reasons and conditioning you may wish to inspect :)

asalantu
16th August 2007, 02:04 PM
stop doing anything

Hi dae...

You thought is a coarse approach to... ¿what?
Or, perhaps, I'm coarse but I'll try to develop from your signpost.

I'll start with some Robert Bruce's comments from http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2929

Following God related Robert Bruce's concept (i.e.: Universe = God) complete annihilation of ego (through Void Meditation) leads to an increase of God manifestation, by use of us as tool.

I'm not sure if prior is right. May be I'm wrong since my viewpoint is entirely mechanicist.

¿What are your feelings about this..? I'm aware last dae's post is 2 years ago, but if some of you want to retake the thread, you're welcome.

Sincerely,
Ángel