PDA

View Full Version : You can do that? What's wrong with me?

13th July 2006, 11:36 PM
Hi Nikpalj!

I work with energy unlocking. Do you want me to unlock it for her? The problem is located inside the family as a DNA string of energy down to her mothers mother. Who had a fear of not beeing enough. Thats why she has pain. Do you want me to release it?

Dont blame her mother mother. Its no ones fault. It is just an energy.

Love and light
Kent
You can do that? What's wrong with me? Aside from my being myself, of course...

Multihealer
14th July 2006, 11:21 PM
Hi Sophroniscus!

Yes I can do that :D

This is what i see in youre energyfield.

It is something located between youre eyes. Its like a small bulb of energy peeking out there a little up in the forehead centered between youre eyes. Its like you think of money all the time. And that is flushing youre energy out of youre body. You are wasting it on thinking. Think of money when you handle money issues. Then stop think of them until you are dealing with money issues the next time.

It is ofcourse located in youre head because that is where youre brain is and you really have a big brain capacity. You are way over average on the IQ scale and you know that you are. But a thought is just a thought no matter how complicated a thought is. And that is why the ego located in the brain dont want to let go of the control. Because when the entire body understands this. Then the whole body will start to work as one unit. And not as a seperate unit up in youre head. Beeing cut of in the throat.

Because all communication goes through youre throat. If you want to stop communication through the body you do it in the throat. It is like putting a block there.

The ego will help you blocking this area because it knows that the heart is the big leader in the body and ego cant stay in the heart, there is to much love there for it to survive. It can not have control if it lives in the heart so it moves up to the brain and put a plug in the throat.

The magic spell to unlock the ego and free the blocking is to let the ego and the body hear this: A thought is just a thought no matter how complicated the thought is.

Now by saying this all old valuations in youre body will collaps and be reorganized to fit the unpluged throat having energy flowing free inside youre entire system.

In youre case it is an incidence in youre childhood where you felt that "friends" wanted to take a thing from you and you did not like that situation. You was not raised to share things but you friends had another idea about sharing so this has blocked some of youre full capacity this life.

I will now help you and unlock this energy so that you can use youre power more freely in the future.

Love and light
Kent

15th July 2006, 05:28 AM
Hi Sophroniscus!

Yes I can do that :D

This is what i see in youre energyfield.

It is something located between youre eyes. Its like a small bulb of energy peeking out there a little up in the forehead centered between youre eyes. Its like you think of money all the time. And that is flushing youre energy out of youre body. You are wasting it on thinking. Think of money when you handle money issues. Then stop think of them until you are dealing with money issues the next time.

It is ofcourse located in youre head because that is where youre brain is and you really have a big brain capacity. You are way over average on the IQ scale and you know that you are. But a thought is just a thought no matter how complicated a thought is. And that is why the ego located in the brain dont want to let go of the control. Because when the entire body understands this. Then the whole body will start to work as one unit. And not as a seperate unit up in youre head. Beeing cut of in the throat.

Because all communication goes through youre throat. If you want to stop communication through the body you do it in the throat. It is like putting a block there.

The ego will help you blocking this area because it knows that the heart is the big leader in the body and ego cant stay in the heart, there is to much love there for it to survive. It can not have control if it lives in the heart so it moves up to the brain and put a plug in the throat.

The magic spell to unlock the ego and free the blocking is to let the ego and the body hear this: A thought is just a thought no matter how complicated the thought is.

Now by saying this all old valuations in youre body will collaps and be reorganized to fit the unpluged throat having energy flowing free inside youre entire system.

In youre case it is an incidence in youre childhood where you felt that "friends" wanted to take a thing from you and you did not like that situation. You was not raised to share things but you friends had another idea about sharing so this has blocked some of youre full capacity this life.

I will now help you and unlock this energy so that you can use youre power more freely in the future.

Love and light
Kent
Thanks. I'm not so sure about the money thing. I have enough for my current needs. The future, of course, is could be a problem.

I do think a good bit. Mostly, I suppose I think about philosophy and the horrible state of my soul, being the worst of men.

I shall think more on it and may have more to say...

21st July 2006, 11:25 PM
I really can not conceive of myself in terms of avarice. I really am -- in my humble opinion -- less concerned with money than most people are. But who am I to say?

My problem, anyway, is in my feet and my left hand, not my neck. I suppose, of course, that a neck problem may show up in the feet, since the body is a unit.