PDA

View Full Version : Possible Tests.

susan
26th April 2014, 08:22 PM
From what I understand we can be put through some kind of tests at a stage to overcome fear.

I've had the yellow swarm of flies around me 3 times . Even in my mouth.

Black ugly faced spiked haired balls coming towards me.

This last one plummeting down into the earth ( detailed in journal) was the most testing.

Would appreciate any examples from OBE experiencers who feel they have been tested and how they reacted.

1) what was your experience ?
2) how did you react?
3) did you feel you could have handled it better? And how?

The reason I ask is simply to be prepared. I know nothing can harm me but do I walk away or confront?

orim
26th April 2014, 11:25 PM
My first experience

I was chased by mosters, ugly thing, I was scared to death for a while, than I realized - "Those mosters are creations of my own mind". Than we have party together around campfire. I had the best reaction I can imagine.

The second

I was attacked by angry dog. It snap off one of my finger. I literally felt the pain, axiety and fear. I woke up in a terrible condition. I should run or kill. Not be frightened and do not stand still. Eventually I did understand it later on.

The third

I was nearly drowned by big swan-like creature. I cut the head off this animal, roasted the animal and ate it so it will never try to hurt or kill me again.

Good luck, and never get scared, the best way to deal with this (according to me) is to realize that most of the creatures are created by our own thoughts only. I think it is still better to run than stand still and better than run is fight it and better than fight it is to realize that you are (in most cases) just fighting yourself really.

From what I understand we can be put through some kind of tests at a stage to overcome fear.

I've had the yellow swarm of flies around me 3 times . Even in my mouth.

Black ugly faced spiked haired balls coming towards me.

This last one plummeting down into the earth ( detailed in journal) was the most testing.

Would appreciate any examples from OBE experiencers who feel they have been tested and how they reacted.

1) what was your experience ?
2) how did you react?
3) did you feel you could have handled it better? And how?

The reason I ask is simply to be prepared. I know nothing can harm me but do I walk away or confront?

susan
27th April 2014, 10:05 AM
Thanks Orim, and if this is your first post on this forum ' Welcome' .
I think I've understood your preferred method. To realise they are my own creation. In that case what about just telling them to get lost? Have you tried this ? And if so did it just disappear, or not?
My black spiky balls I told to P..s off and they did.
The flies, I just let cover me .
The last one happened ( plummeting through the ground) so fast I felt it was out of my control, but it was okay .
I think because all 3 have been during a conscious OBE I've guessed it was a test at the time so did what I did.
So violence in the astral. This will be interesting . Cann't wait. Thanks Orim.
Speaking once to a very experienced projector very much in contact with the other side once told me that his guide ( well that is what he called him) once dropped him from a height into the sea. When he asked him why he did that the answer was ' just to see what you would do' .
His guide also took on a male appearance and when he kissed him on the lips this person was a little shocked. The guide then reminded him that he only saw him as a male because that was how he / she decided to portray himself/ herself. But we know that anyway. I've found that when I've perceived a shadowy figure I've felt a liking for this energy. A fondness. I don't think I've had any fond feelings emanating from human looking characters. I wish so much I could perceive spirit as they are and not how they want us to see them . But I'm waffling on and getting way off track from the question I'll stop now.
Any more fine examples please?