PDA

View Full Version : Lightworker flat mate wanted nz dunedin

lord of the now
29th April 2014, 03:23 AM
Light worker flat mate wanted. Student Michael N of 26 years old. Learnt 10 years of shamanism lightworkership – reiki healing,, psychicism out body experience, lucid dreaming, very experienced and very successful mastering protection from night terrors entities – demons. Mastered being in the moment – walking meditation, I can get you in the moment less than 3 days. Imagine it as easy as a toddler’s difficulty level. Some people take years to train themselves to do it. Want to work for god as a light worker, reiki healing channel -shaman and a white magician as well as an popular author. Looking for TLC & friendship, spiritual support, and to work together for god of love. Also wanting to work for the divine in higher realms. Note need support workers to help me learn (independent living). Less then an hour a day to come in the house. Under the mental health act because of having voices and entities. My theory is most light workers,, know they are real. I am clairaudient it's a just a matter of raising my vibration to not resonate not at the voices frequency. I have a consultant psychic I worked with told me you don't have entities anymore. And others psychic said that too. I am unsure if I have them anymore or not. Working on removing voices. I believe if I raise my vibration high enough I will get rid of those bustards.
I don't mind more than one light worker to live with. The more light workers living in the flat the better.
Note I will not accept light workers who resonate at a tobacco frequency because it could cause spiritual problems unwanted spiritual invites.
I would like to flat with ligthworkers who reasonate halfway up so the angels can lower their vibration half way down.

lord of the now
29th April 2014, 03:23 AM
aka astral practitioner, astral exorcist,

IA56
29th April 2014, 08:43 AM
Hi lord of the now,
I am very compelled by your post.
Can you please make it clearer what you are asking ....is it...
1.) A room mate to share an appartament with?
2.) Is it that you offer your competense as a shaman and lightworker?
3.) Are you asking help to get entities out of your Life?
4.) or something els??
Your post make me very comfused. Your energies is in very contradicory to your word´s. I appologize already for not understanding what you are asking about.

Love
ia

lord of the now
29th April 2014, 10:50 PM
1 I am looking for a flatmate yes
2 type of flatmate
3 yes i am trying to attract a flatmate
3 flatting personal condition.

IA56
30th April 2014, 05:38 AM
1 I am looking for a flatmate yes
2 type of flatmate
3 yes i am trying to attract a flatmate
3 flatting personal condition.

Hi Lord of the now,

1.) This site is not an housing Agency, you need to Contact the right forum for your request.

2.) No one can solve your problems, you need to listen and focus to the advisor´s you already have in your Life.

3.) If you want my oppinion that will be...You have to concentrate one one thing at a time..to become self relianced, you are not giving it enough time to become that. Stop now and take it more slowly, you will get there in time. Patience.

4.) You are okay but you have to strengthen self trust more, listen to your advisor´s until you start to hear only one voice from your inner as guidance, but you are not there yet, you will get there in time...one thing first. Lern to listen and focus.

Love
ia