PDA

View Full Version : Daisy is starting to bloom!

Daisy
4th May 2014, 11:31 PM
I've been doing a great deal of energy work over the past few months. It appears that this work is having some effect. Suddenly I am having psychic events that I'm later learning are true. It hasn't been in visions or anything specific that I can recall. It's just been a knowing with absolute certainty. When I later learn that I was right, I'm not even surprised...it's more like "Well, of course" instead of "Wow I was right!" *I have no control over it nor do I have any idea when this knowledge is going to pop into my head. I'm hopeful that I will gain a little control over it as time goes on.

The other thing that has just started happening over the past couple of weeks is that lights are flickering when I get near them. I wonder if this is typical when one is doing energy work? And does it eventually stop?

I am so pleased with these things happening! I feel like I am making progress. On top of everything else, I have been having a lot of lucid dreams lately. I am starting to evolve, I think. I can't wait to see where this evolution takes me!

ButterflyWoman
5th May 2014, 05:32 AM
I can't wait to see where this evolution takes me!
Just be aware: the rabbithole is bottomless. ;)

CFTraveler
5th May 2014, 12:45 PM
The flickering light thing is reported every once in a while, but I wouldn't say it happens to everyone.

ButterflyWoman
5th May 2014, 12:54 PM
Oh, regarding the flickering lights, yeah. I also used to cause the electrical system in cars to malfunction, light bulbs to blow with alarming regularity, and sometimes mess up television reception, usually when I was particularly emotional (but the flickering lights was pretty common, and not just lights in my home; I once experienced street lights that dimmed as I passed each one, and they'd return to normal when I moved far enough away as I was walking down the street!).

I recommend you start working on some grounding routines. There are lots of ways to do it. I used to have to think about it, but now it's second nature and I just do it automatically. Haven't seen any unexplained electrical weirdness in many years (though that's partly just the continued development making me less volatile in general).

Daisy
6th May 2014, 07:35 PM
I probably will try some grounding routines soon, but right now I'm still in the "wow isn't this cool!" stage. :)

-asalantu-
7th May 2014, 02:45 AM
And ¿what about computer systems you are using?
¿Has you tried to program yourself with affirmations looking for disable disturbances on sensitive devices?
My best regards,
Ángel

Leonor
7th May 2014, 11:41 AM
Hello daisy.
First of all I'd like to congrats you.

Finishing your writing I've reached a conclusion that you have psychic power.

You can learn more from experienced one. And also you can have free psychic readings, so you can know more.

As a reference you can visit
[link deleted as per rules] Hello Leonor. Please read the link posting rules. Thank you, admin.

Daisy
8th May 2014, 05:08 PM
No, I haven't had any disturbances with my computers at home or at work. So far it is just lights. I will bear that in mind if that starts occurring, though, and if it does I will take your advice and use affirmations and some grounding techniques. So far it's not annoying to me, just fascinating.