PDA

View Full Version : hello thought i'd share a weird experience i had last night

Danw86
7th May 2014, 04:47 PM
hi :) so i generally get sleep paralysis quite often but not really OBEs save a couple of times that could have been but i'm not really sure if it is or not :confused:, once it was like that same feeling of sleep paralysis but instead of been where my body was i was on my knees sliding around the carpet until i noticed the lamp which was on at the time as i'd fallen asleep on the sofa and once i saw this light was on it was like i was been sucked into it which scared me and broke me out of this state. the other time (which was last night.) i had fallen asleep on the sofa again and kept slipping in and out of sleep when eventually i found myself in the paralysis state, the lights and tv were on this time but i could hear what sounded like a helicopter then the lights flickered and faded and tv went off like a power cut of some kind and the noise got louder and there felt like a pressure building in my head then still in my paralysis state my arm raised and the words "light up the skies" came out of my mouth but it was weird cause i felt like i had no control of that action it just happened. at which point i found myself able to "stand up" although i was still asleep there seemed to be weird creatures in the dark and i found myself trying to avoid them but one came at me and just clung onto me trying to drag me back onto the sofa. i broke free and exited the room only to wake back up on the sofa. although i have seen things before and even heard voices whilst like this, this has been one of the strangest experiences i've had relating to sleep paralysis and left me a little confused. thanks for reading and feel free to try and explain it too me if you can that'd be great :)

CFTraveler
7th May 2014, 05:30 PM
Hello Dan. This link's for you: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3522-Your-First-Conscious-Projection

Danw86
8th May 2014, 09:50 PM
thank you very much CFT. :) that was a good read, very informative. the part about dwellers i found really interesting as i get sleep paralysis quite alot i have quite often experienced the dweller effect and one time i even manage to utter the words "we are one." to it which really confused me at the time, one because saying anything is pretty hard when in that state and two i had no idea why i would say that to this shadowy figure. thanks for enlightening me. i hope i can progress i seem to be quite untrained with this kinda thing.

CFTraveler
9th May 2014, 01:29 AM
You're welcome. Soon you'll be having all kinds of cool experiences to share.