PDA

View Full Version : Friend in trouble

sash
14th July 2006, 05:05 PM
(I edited the title to make sure no possible political inferences exist)

Hi,

I have a very close friend who is stuck in Lebanon, unable to leave because the airport has been bombed repeatedly over the last few days. I am concerned for her and I am uneasy about not being able to help her in any way, it also looks to be getting worse and war might break out there.

It may help to pray for this not to happen, but it does look unavoidable now so I much appreciate each prayer for guidance and safe passage out of the country for those trapped there.

CFTraveler
14th July 2006, 05:13 PM
'I see your friend enveloped in the powerful protection of God. Her exit from where she is will be easy, and she will get to where she is safe quickly."

Send her protective shielding energy as I did.

sash
14th July 2006, 06:05 PM
Thank you, CF. I have been doing this and will continue to until she is safe.

14th July 2006, 10:15 PM
(I edited the title to make sure no possible political inferences exist)

Hi,

I have a very close friend who is stuck in Lebanon, unable to leave because the airport has been bombed repeatedly over the last few days. I am concerned for her and I am uneasy about not being able to help her in any way, it also looks to be getting worse and war might break out there.

It may help to pray for this not to happen, but it does look unavoidable now so I much appreciate each prayer for guidance and safe passage out of the country for those trapped there.
How horrible... I too am concerned about Lebanon -- especially for the many Melchite and Maronite Christians there.

I would remind you of the Prayer of the Heart...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_of_the_Heart

It is a profound source of strength. Also, I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

Multihealer
17th July 2006, 02:02 PM
sending a prayer

love and light
kent

Murraya
17th July 2006, 03:38 PM
I will also.

sash
17th July 2006, 04:20 PM
Thank you. I have finally gotten a chance to speak with her again. She is going to try to leave while she can tomorrow, I will post back here once I know she is ok.
Your prayers have been helpful so far. It is distressful for her being there now watching the country fall apart.

sash
19th July 2006, 06:48 AM
She is safe now. Thanks again.