PDA

View Full Version : A weird-ish thing

CFTraveler
13th May 2014, 02:12 PM
Last week I was watching something on TV and cooking at the same time, and had my eye on the clock, because I was going back and forth between the TV and the food I was preparing. So I noticed it was something-thirty five (maybe 6:35) and I then got up, finished cooking, and sat to wait for everyone to come over and eat, so I sat back, put my feet up and looked at the clock again- it was now 6:32. Now, I simply chalked this up to my busy-ness, and dismissed it as a misinterpretation of the previous time (6:25?) although I remember being sure it was after the half-hour mark. I then forgot about it- until last night.
Last night I was watching the TV show '24', and cleaning the kitchen at the same time. (In the commercials.) I look at the time, it's' 9:35. I then get up to put the dishes away in the commercial break, and when I come back from doing it, guess what? It's 9:32. Now, this is twice, not in a row, but for two monday nights.
I'm not sure what to think of this. Other than my glasses (or my brain) seem to fail in the same way once a week for two weeks now.
WT....

DarkChylde
13th May 2014, 02:39 PM
why don't things like this happen in exams? it's so unfair :mad: .

eyeoneblack
14th May 2014, 12:39 AM
It's numbers, again. Last time I commented on your numbers (33,333 and 633) you wondered if you should post one more blog entry so it would be 33. Now you have 35 blog entries whereas you had 32 at the time I noticed. So, what in the world does 35, 32 mean?

I had a cool Kundalini reminder back then, I'd sure dig another now :lol:. But this one is for you I think. I'll look at those blog entries and see if there is some synchronicity there.

Forget that, it's in Spanish :(

ButterflyWoman
14th May 2014, 01:54 AM
Lately, I've been having that repeating number thing. I glance at my phone or check the time or whatever and it's 2:22 or 3:33 or similar. I have thought it odd, but for me, there are more times when I check and it's 2:13 or 3:52. I only remember the ones when it was a repeating thing.

Which is nothing at all to do with the phenomenon you're experiencing, CFT. I don't know what to make of it. If I were to guess, I'd say your reality is unravelling a bit here and there. Happens to me, too, sometimes. It sorts itself. It usually happens when they're changing something in the Matrix. ;)

DarkChylde
14th May 2014, 09:24 AM
is this a number thing or a temporal-spatial anamoly ? like say time playing tricks ?

dreaming90
14th May 2014, 10:58 AM
Do you ever change timelines during OBEs? Maybe reality is just trying to sort itself out...

CFTraveler
14th May 2014, 12:21 PM
I have in the past, but not lately. BTW, I've had the 11:11 thing happen too, but I usually ignore that one.