Very very cool!

http://tenthdimension.com/flash2.php

Wolf_Thor
15th July 2006, 12:20 AM
Wow, that was wonderful! I think my mind just exploded! :D

wstein
15th July 2006, 06:44 AM
<non-flash version>
Lots of words, not much content. Does not seem to be written by someone who has been there.

Wow, that was wonderful! I think my mind just exploded! :D
At least some one got some benefit out of it.

Wolf_Thor
15th July 2006, 04:55 PM
Thanks again CF for posting this. My mind has been churning ever since, thinking about all of the ramifications, and how it relates to the OBE and consciousness in general.

At least some one got some benefit out of it.

Indeed someone has.

CFTraveler
15th July 2006, 05:15 PM
You're welcome. Although I don't claim to understand it, I love all this stuff.

17th July 2006, 04:44 PM
That was a really good simple explanation. But, I wonder why they left out M Theory and the 11th dimension? Maybe the author thinks that's a bunch of hooey. Course, there are those who think 10 dimensions is a lot of hooey. And, even more quantum physicists who think the connection between QP and spirituality is even more hooey. But, remember when the world was flat? :lol:

enoch
5th October 2006, 09:47 PM
That would have been strange - living in a world that we all agreed was flat. Thank goodness reason was unchained. In fact, that deeply ingrained belief has somehow managed to travel into my system. Somehow, beliefs which span back hundreds of thousands of years can hitch hike in my DNA and effect me today! Sometimes I forget, day to day, that I'm walking around on a sphere of molten rock travelling 10,000kph through outer space. :lol: I do! Sometimes I simply perceive the world as generally flat. It certainly appears that way to me. Until I sit back and really think about it. Sometimes I pause to see if I can feel the earth rotating. :? Those ideas and beliefs that our ancestors cherished were cherished for a longer period of time than our current 'earth is round' fact has been. Therefore, the dying embers of the flat idea is still ringing aloud in my spirit. It will take thousands of years until I fully appreciate the reality of my home and then...then our ascendants will begin to feel the earth move. Their consciousness will open to the phenomena just as primitive man opened up to his higher self and lead a brutal, but honourable and faithful march around the planet securing a safe home for themselves - and for us! How long will it take before the memory of the only inhabited round earth and the 3 dimensions to fade? When 10 dimensions are as common as tenth floor elevators. people will look back on us and say, "how on that wretched earth did they live in 3 dimensions?" Didn't they.couldn't they see what was in front of them. But no...just as our ancestors were not aware of things that we are now, "No," we'll say. "No we never saw it, but awareness was dawning. You received my burning ideal that we lived in only 3 dimensions because it's an ideal which has lasted for so many years that it's imprint will be left on your spirit for a long time to come until one day your descendants will accept the 10 dimensions in their full, pure and divine power and will then begin to expand his awareness to things we, you or anyone before him, had ever seen."

They will lead us on! Give to them the truest and the most sincerest of paths. Don't fail them.

from flat, to round, to up, to down,to left, to right...to inner sight!! Let there be inner sight

CFTraveler
6th October 2006, 01:54 AM
That would have been strange - living in a world that we all agreed was flat. Thank goodness reason was unchained. In fact, that deeply ingrained belief has somehow managed to travel into my system. Somehow, beliefs which span back hundreds of thousands of years can hitch hike in my DNA and effect me today! Sometimes I forget, day to day, that I'm walking around on a sphere of molten rock travelling 10,000kph through outer space. :lol: I do! Sometimes I simply perceive the world as generally flat. It certainly appears that way to me. Until I sit back and really think about it. Sometimes I pause to see if I can feel the earth rotating. :? Those ideas and beliefs that our ancestors cherished were cherished for a longer period of time than our current 'earth is round' fact has been. Therefore, the dying embers of the flat idea is still ringing aloud in my spirit. It will take thousands of years until I fully appreciate the reality of my home and then...then our ascendants will begin to feel the earth move. Their consciousness will open to the phenomena just as primitive man opened up to his higher self and lead a brutal, but honourable and faithful march around the planet securing a safe home for themselves - and for us! How long will it take before the memory of the only inhabited round earth and the 3 dimensions to fade? When 10 dimensions are as common as tenth floor elevators. people will look back on us and say, "how on that wretched earth did they live in 3 dimensions?" Didn't they.couldn't they see what was in front of them. But no...just as our ancestors were not aware of things that we are now, "No," we'll say. "No we never saw it, but awareness was dawning. You received my burning ideal that we lived in only 3 dimensions because it's an ideal which has lasted for so many years that it's imprint will be left on your spirit for a long time to come until one day your descendants will accept the 10 dimensions in their full, pure and divine power and will then begin to expand his awareness to things we, you or anyone before him, had ever seen."

They will lead us on! Give to them the truest and the most sincerest of paths. Don't fail them.

from flat, to round, to up, to down,to left, to right...to inner sight!! Let there be inner sight
That was cool.
Now if I could understand this 10 dimension thing...

enoch
6th October 2006, 02:39 PM
The best example I ever heard was the ants and the rope explanation. Imagine a line of ants walking across a rope. They only have two dimensions...forwards and back. Now imagine that one of them, one day, discovers that there's an underside to the rope and when he climbs under he can arrive back up on the otherside. he tells all his anty mates and they all go "no No! That can't be. You're crazy...we're going to burn you at dawn."

You've probably heard that one before havent you.

Pilar
6th October 2006, 04:35 PM

I enjoyed your thoughts on that, enoch.

Pilar
6th October 2006, 04:49 PM
Thanks for posting that link, CFT. String theory came up around the writers' table at the conference I'm at right now, and no-one could quite explain it in their own words to anyone else. Now I'll pass the link around for those who haven't read about it yet.

Thanks!
Pilar

Akashic_Librarian
6th October 2006, 05:24 PM
That was amazing and my brain just shut off for a moment to process it. Its incredible. But I too have heard of the 11th dimension. However I can't see how that could exist when all posible possibilities are contained within a dimension. Someone please explain :)

CFTraveler
6th October 2006, 07:27 PM
That was amazing and my brain just shut off for a moment to process it. Its incredible. But I too have heard of the 11th dimension. However I can't see how that could exist when all posible possibilities are contained within a dimension. Someone please explain :) That's because physicists and metaphysicians think of the word 'dimension' and mean different things. For a physicist, for example (I'll look for the one who said this) a dimension is a possible attribute of reality. Up, down, front, back, etc. For most mystics a dimension is a locale, focus, possibility of action, which can be the same or different to what a physicist is talking about.
For example, in the quantum physics world, the 'many worlds phenomenon' born of a change in particle state(aka quantum leap) is not the same as a dimension, which, for a physicist like Stephen Hawking, has described it as 'curled up in space', for example.
The problem (I think, and this is my opinion) is that all of us mystics have our own idea of what a dimension may be, and they're not all the same.
But then again, isn't that what being a mystic is all about? Individualization of our relationship to the bigger picture? :lol:

SimSpirit
17th October 2006, 06:02 PM
Same thoughts(about what dimension is) were bother me a few days ago.

From programmer's view, what dimension is:
If you are a programmer, you are 100% aware that you have only 1D information,
let say 100 bytes of information for use,ex: byte info[100];
But that 1D information can be used(simulated) like 2D,3D,... it's all in how you perceive things.
That 100 bytes could be used as 50 x 2D information, ex byte info[2][50];
Voila, and we have 2D information but divided.

From natural view:
Let's say the world is only a thougt, nothing more, nothing less.
That thought can be divided into parts:
-Part1:
__tree: which can be divided as:
____branch,leaf and so on
-Part2:
__house: which can be divided as:
____floor,window,roof and so on
More things, more thought division occurs,more virtual dimensions occurs.

Just a thought...

rainwing
7th November 2006, 09:47 AM
Whoa, that was awesome, and very simple to understand.

Quantum physics, huh? Does that mean that this Flash movie both:

Exists
AND
Doesn't Exist

At the same time... as long as nobody's watching it? :o

Chris

CFTraveler
7th November 2006, 02:25 PM
Whoa, that was awesome, and very simple to understand.

Quantum physics, huh? Does that mean that this Flash movie both:

Exists
AND
Doesn't Exist

At the same time... as long as nobody's watching it? :o

Chris Under one hypotheses. Under another, it exists in the objective universe for a moment and as a wave of possibility for another moment. Or, it exists in our universe for a moment, and in another world for a moment.
The possibilities may very well be endless, at least in a uncertain way. :lol:

rainwing
8th November 2006, 08:46 AM
Of this... I am certain!

Chris

CFTraveler
8th November 2006, 01:39 PM
Of this... I am certain!

Chris :lol: