PDA

View Full Version : I would welcome a separate forum on fasting

Rimbecano
18th May 2014, 01:08 PM
Hi,

I have really gotten a lot out of RB's advice on fasting. Just finished another 5-day water fast, and it went really well. Anyway, while I've posted several times in the thread "Fasting Advice-Water is Key" started by RB in the Kundalini section, I would feel weird continuing to post fasting-related stuff there if its not in direct response to RB's original post, because I am not (yet) working on the Kundalini program.

I plan to continue fasting periodically. Where I live (Guatemala) there are no fasting clinics or other sources of support that I know of for this kind of thing. I would expect that for myself and other people doing this, a place to ask questions, report experiences and have a "community" in general would be helpful. Just a thought!

Best,
Walter

ButterflyWoman
18th May 2014, 01:57 PM
We actually don't get a lot of posts here on the topic. An entire sub-forum dedicated to the topic would be overkill.

But if you like, you can start a thread on the topic in the Healing forum (I consider fasting to be related to healing for various reasons): http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/forumdisplay.php?26-Healing-Modalities

We can sticky the thread if it seems appropriate. :)

CFTraveler
18th May 2014, 07:30 PM
I was going to say. many people complain that this forum has too many subcategories.

DarkChylde
18th May 2014, 11:15 PM
I'm only going to interject the fact that , I was gave this thread a gander and in the lower corner (without even searching) 4 posts on fasting showed up , you only have to click on one of them and that sort of "takes you away" , i.e steers you toward the desired reading which is fasting.