PDA

View Full Version : Metal and Chains dragging

GRANT
18th May 2014, 04:06 PM
Hi Group,

Why is my spiritual visitations accompanied by the classic metal and chains dragging sounds?

Grant

ButterflyWoman
18th May 2014, 04:32 PM
Possibly because that's what you expect. Subconscious expectations, beliefs, ideas, etc., are a lot more powerful than people generally realise, and as you say, the noise of the metal and chains is pretty much a classic association.

CFTraveler
18th May 2014, 07:33 PM
There is also explosions, screeching, electric noises- so I think 'chains dragging' is an interpretation to something someone else would interpret as "cat screeching" or "table saw cutting through metal". It's just the association with "creepy".

GRANT
19th May 2014, 09:20 PM
It seems to happen every time and is my clue that a visitation is at hand. Sometimes I hear " American Indian" chanting or " angels" singing.

CFTraveler
20th May 2014, 02:02 PM
I used to get stuff like that all the time. Now it's just a quick 'snap' and that's that.

GRANT
26th May 2014, 04:43 PM
I wonder what happens--It seems where this type of phenomena happens it comes on strong--the same with projections. Over time they seem to wane out. Is it because we've experiance it, then back off somewhat, somehow? My enthusiasm remains the same and my practice remains the same. Why do things like this "cool" off?

CFTraveler
26th May 2014, 05:28 PM
I wish I knew. I no longer have vibrations, barely hear voices when I deep meditate any more- the only hint I get of an impending exit is of a slight sense of movement sometimes, and other times quick hypnagogics. Not the same as before.
I miss the dramatic exit sensations, the visitations, all those things that used to scare me a little (at least at first).

GRANT
27th May 2014, 11:59 PM
I kind of phase into a realm nowadays as oppose to an "exit". I know Ive exited--maybe it has become Lucid dreams because we've become "used" to the exit indicators or perhaps we don't need indicators anymore. I noticed my spherical vision has improved very much--even when I'm awake. If I want to, I can "step back" and watch myself. So, perhaps, other things are taking place subtlely