PDA

View Full Version : Copy: Energy Healing gone wrong please help!

mysticwarrior
30th May 2014, 03:18 AM
I went through a healer in India who tried energy healing using hypnosis. It seems to have backfired. Since past two weeks I have been experiencing loss of cognitive memory on account of this energy healing gone wrong. It could be that excessive energy produced may have imbalanced the chakras as the chakras were still in blocked state. Please please help and advise how to revert this condition.

IA56
30th May 2014, 04:53 AM
The spontanious thought what came to me is...Do a fiery work out where you will sweat a lot...then drink a lot of water and take a long shower and whilst you shower laugh like a mad crazy and I really mean so you get like ake in the stomach...then rest and make a small meditation to watch your inner to feel the outcome of the relese of bad energy....
Good Luck.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
30th May 2014, 01:55 PM
I went through a healer in India who tried energy healing using hypnosis. It seems to have backfired. Since past two weeks I have been experiencing loss of cognitive memory on account of this energy healing gone wrong. I have to ask, is there any reason that you assume the healing did it? Was 'loss of memory' part of the suggestion? And finally, how long ago did you have the healing?

It could be that excessive energy produced may have imbalanced the chakras as the chakras were still in blocked state. Please please help and advise how to revert this condition. Can you describe what the healer said to you as they were doing the healing? And, are you sleeping well at night?

Dreamweaver
30th May 2014, 05:01 PM
First rule out physical causes. Have you been eating? How well have you been sleeping? Are you under stress? Feeling overwhelmed? Are you using alcohol or other drugs? All of these things impact cognition and memory.