8th June 2014, 11:15 AM
íHi, friends..!

I've a question for you and that's:

"┐Have you aknowledged psychic abilities in Down Children behaviour?"

My best regards,
┴ngel

CFTraveler
8th June 2014, 08:28 PM
*recognized- And I only knew one downs child in my life and not well, so I couldn't tell you. He did seem to be a happy child, and had wonderful parents. More than that I just don't know.

tpratt
20th June 2014, 10:04 PM
I'm not sure about psychic, but I do know special needs children pick up on things others don't. I think they're kind of empathic because they just KNOW when something is wrong. Because of communication barriers though, its impossible to know for sure.

John Sorensen
28th June 2014, 09:11 AM
I'm not sure about psychic, but I do know special needs children pick up on things others don't. I think they're kind of empathic because they just KNOW when something is wrong. Because of communication barriers though, its impossible to know for sure.

Every kid is born connected to higher knowledge and realities, it's social conditioning (in the West anyhow, I don't know about other places) at a young age that encourages us not to pay attention to these inner signals.

Kids with various conditions which make them more resistant to oppressive social conditioning are potentially less likely to lose that (perceived) connection to Source, and therefore be themselves, and not who others want them to be. It's harder to condition someone "fit in" with our (adult) expectations of who we want them to be (for our own convenience), who are deeply immersed in their personal non-physical reality.

heliac
2nd July 2014, 04:09 AM
íHi, friends..!

I've a question for you and that's:

"┐Have you aknowledged psychic abilities in Down Children behaviour?"

My best regards,
┴ngel

I used to be a summer camp counselor for special needs kids when i was in school. I noticed at the time how sensitive they were. It is almost as if they read people in a way most people are not able to. They are incredibly aware although it may not look like it.