PDA

View Full Version : Energy work with orgone generator

Energy
15th July 2006, 09:40 PM
I use to work with a pocket orgone generator
it is Chion Max from Magick Machines

It has warm chi pulse from it and I hold it in my hand or put it over my subnaval and work with NEW, by absorbing energy from the orgone generator.

I am new to NEW so I do not know much about its possitive and negative side effect. I feel something numb at my subnaval after I leave it there for about 20 minutes.

has anyone tried NEW with orgone generator before?

this is how my chi generator looks like in dark

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/497/ra ... 0408uw.jpg (http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/497/radionics0408uw.jpg)

CFTraveler
16th July 2006, 12:08 AM
Do you know how it works? (As in how it generates orgone energy?)

Energy
25th July 2006, 12:09 AM
from the site it says that orgonite that consist of metals, organic matters and crystals with some herbs and flowers .... when get excited via scalar waves, electromagnetic ways, light sound etc.
energy is generated

This page gives more information. I hope this helps :)

http://www.magickmachines.com/chionmax.htm

heres anotherr chi generator but it is bigger

http://www.magickmachines.com/xcalibur.htm

Tom
25th July 2006, 12:17 AM
Is it saying that it generates a 7.83 Hz electromagnetic field around a core made of that mixture of metals and plant materials? If not, what is it saying?

CFTraveler
25th July 2006, 02:11 AM
From what I understood it sends an electromagnetic current through a semiconducting (like a diode-"silver, copper, iron, titanium and zinc powders, quartz powder, activated carbon, pascalite, beeswax, tree resin, amethyst, citrine, rose quartz, smoky quartz, herkimer diamonds, agate, bloodstone, emerald, garnet, topaz, ruby, aquamarine, tourmaline, turquoise, peridot, lapis lazuli, fluorite, kyanite, and hematite, all completely dispersed and suspended in organic resin") device 'tuned' to earth frequencies ('The subtle energy generating matrix receives scalar electromagnetic stimulation from toroidal mobius and electromagnetic coils positioned within the matrix and pulsed at the earth resonance frequency of 7.83Hz.")- So my first question is- is orgone energy any energy produced by this frequency being applied to this semiconductor core (sounds like emf to me) and do the types of crystals and metals make a difference for the effect? And does it have to be the 'earth freq. of 7.8Hz' - And who calculated this particular frequency as 'earth resonant frequency?'
I'm not being difficult (on purpose) I just like to know how things work and based on what.

asalantu
25th July 2006, 11:18 AM
From what I understood it sends an electromagnetic current through a semiconducting (like a diode-"silver, copper, iron, titanium and zinc powders, quartz powder, activated carbon, pascalite, beeswax, tree resin, amethyst, citrine, rose quartz, smoky quartz, herkimer diamonds, agate, bloodstone, emerald, garnet, topaz, ruby, aquamarine, tourmaline, turquoise, peridot, lapis lazuli, fluorite, kyanite, and hematite, all completely dispersed and suspended in organic resin") device 'tuned' to earth frequencies ('The subtle energy generating matrix receives scalar electromagnetic stimulation from toroidal mobius and electromagnetic coils positioned within the matrix and pulsed at the earth resonance frequency of 7.83Hz.")- So my first question is- is orgone energy any energy produced by this frequency being applied to this semiconductor core (sounds like emf to me) and do the types of crystals and metals make a difference for the effect? And does it have to be the 'earth freq. of 7.8Hz' - And who calculated this particular frequency as 'earth resonant frequency?'
I'm not being difficult (on purpose) I just like to know how things work and based on what.

Hi, CFTraveler…
Just a thought…
Are widely known procedures of ancient alchemists (note, please, that alchemist term is used despite any mystic concern) who are engaged at the enterprise of transmuting heavy elements in gold.

Their procedures typically were involving an “add this and quit that modus operandi (allegedly logical, and the basis of chemistry..!)” with the hope of reach desired result.

My hypothesis about promoted device is consistent with such “add this or quit that” procedure, this last one supported through testing capabilities of an energy clairvoyant person.

In accordance with Robert Bruce and others, natural elements (those from any of three reigns [mineral, animal, vegetable] are more or less capable of supply energy (chi) and some sources are more capable under certain circumstances (sunrise, sunset, excited crowds, churches, etc.).

May be, an adequate array of electronic circuits (but, unfortunadtly, from an vulgar classical alchemist viewpoint) is capable of supply high amounts of chi. Such an array, may be debugged by means assistance of an energy clairvoyant developer.

Note that referred “vulgar classical alchemist viewpoint”, ironically, may be the basis of discovery. Anyway... playing with things, although in a (at first time blind, afterwards intelligence driven) way, is the way trough we grow from early childhood in order to learn how to efficiently use things around us.

Think about it…
Ángel

CFTraveler
25th July 2006, 01:35 PM
After speaking to Mick he was able to supply me with an answer more suited to my question- http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.c ... 0resonance (http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Schumann%20resonance)
I did 'get' the idea of 'what is observed to work', since the basis of science was arrived at just that way- But I wanted to 'understand' the way that it physically operates, Angel. Thanks for your answer.
Excerpt about Schumann's resonance (the earth's resonant frequency):

The Schumann Resonance is a set of spectrum peaks in the ELF portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum.

Schumann resonance is due to the space between the surface of the Earth and the conductive ionosphere acting as a waveguide. The limited dimensions of the earth cause this waveguide to act as a resonant cavity for electromagnetic waves in the ELF band. The cavity is naturally excited by energy from lightning strikes. Since the seventh overtone lies at approximately 60Hz, the cavity is also driven by the North American power grid.

The lowest-frequency (and highest-intensity) mode of the Schumann resonance is at a frequency of approximately 7.83 Hz. Detectable overtones extend upwards into the kilohertz range.

The phenomenon is named after physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who predicted it mathematically in 1952, but it was first observed by Nikola Tesla and formed the basis for his scheme for broadcast power and wireless communications (Tesla 1905).
Now I am curious as to what the 'North American Power Grid'- is it the electrical power grid that is human-made (nowadays almost everyone has electric power in North America (most notably the US), or is it talking about something natural, as in ley lines? And if the first is true, does this mean that widespread use of electricity actually energizes the 'orgone field'?
Anyone who knows about this is welcome to jump in.

CFTraveler
25th July 2006, 01:40 PM
Here is some more info:
http://educate-yourself.org/pnl/schuman ... ul06.shtml (http://educate-yourself.org/pnl/schumanfrequencies07jul06.shtml)
Thanks to Mick. :)

asalantu
25th July 2006, 02:28 PM
Hi CFTraveler...

If memory serves well, Orgon Condenser (by Wilhelm Reich) don´t use any Schumann´s frequency.

Although, thinking fairly, around us already there are a Schumann's signal coming from ionosphere. Then, conclusion unavoidable is Reich's Orgon Condenser do not need an external generator of electromagnetic radiation (tuned at Schumann`s frequency) wich serves as trigger of process.

Furthermore, besides natural (or artificial) existence of electromagnetic signal tuned at 7.83 Hz, may be efficiency of process is linked to intensity of trigger signal. That´s obvious, IMHO, device (from http://www.magickmachines.com/chionmax.htm) could be operational not only by external supply of a 7.83 Hz, but using natural 7.83 Hz signal.

Again, only an energy clairvoyant subject can test this hypothesis stated at prior paragraph.

.................................................. .................................................. .............................................
Note: So huge amount of elements "silver, copper, iron, titanium and zinc powders, quartz powder, activated carbon, pascalite, beeswax, tree resin, amethyst, citrine, rose quartz, smoky quartz, herkimer diamonds, agate, bloodstone, emerald, garnet, topaz, ruby, aquamarine, tourmaline, turquoise, peridot, lapis lazuli, fluorite, kyanite, and hematite, all completely dispersed and suspended in organic resin", was, as a matter of fact, indicia what remembered me experimental attitude of ancient alchemists.
.................................................. .................................................. .............................................

Best regards,
Ángel

Energy
25th July 2006, 02:41 PM
there are two kinds of orgone devices :

Passive Orgonite (convert negative energy to positive life force)

and

Active Orgonite or powered orgonite where it produces life force when the orgonite is being excited by various stimuli like light, EM, scalar wave etc. the pulse rate has nothing much to do with the chi flow, it is just a rate that gives a smooth feel (arounf ALPHA THETA brainstate frequency) so Schumann resonance has nothing to do with creating orgone life force

I heard one can feel thr chi of the device by feeling the picture alone or checking the energy output with a pendulum

can you try to have a feel or it?

http://www.magickmachines.com/photos/chionmax-drk1-lrg.jpg

asalantu
25th July 2006, 05:08 PM
I heard one can feel thr chi of the device by feeling the picture alone or checking the energy output with a pendulum

Unless I wrong when read and interpret your post, it seems for me a huge claim, and more compatible with hard-line marketing policy. It is like watching to a Christ's or Buddha's image with the inner hope of gather beneficial. Of sure, millions of people knows them, and the resulting effect can be beneficial if we use them as focus of our unselfish prays. But Robert Bruce's image is more known than image from Magick Machines website; anyway, no energy is risen when I look at a picture of him. Since now, apologize my harsh logic.

Furthermore,

the pulse rate has nothing much to do with the chi flow

Since I neither developed nor subjected to exam promoted device, then I cannot give completely trustworthy and reliable qualification. But if device designer decided to feed it with a regulated power supply then pulse rate (i.e.: ¿signal frequency?) cannot be trivial at operating time. Done the case that pulse rate doesn't stands signal frequency for you, then, the other relevant physical magnitude is intensity. But, again, and regarding a prior post from mine, intensity zero is equal to letting device alone with natural Schumann's Resonance.

it is just a rate that gives a smooth feel (arounf ALPHA THETA brainstate frequency) so Schumann resonance has nothing to do with creating orgone life force

¿Do you want to imply promoted device is a sort of light machine seemable to one from Photosonix's products..? If affirmative, then rate pulse (frequency pulse) is far from to be irrelevant, since some feedback is attainable.

Best regards,
Sincerely yours,
Ángel

Tom
25th July 2006, 05:14 PM
It seems like it would be better to build my own devices rather than buying them, and to do that I need to understand how they work. Active devices rather than passive sound more like what I'm looking to build because I want something which will push energy into me even when I'm doing other things and not paying attention to energy or meditation.

Akashic_Librarian
25th July 2006, 05:18 PM
if it works, it works. It is only your thinking that mkaes it work anyway :) Placebo anyone?

asalantu
25th July 2006, 05:31 PM
if it works, it works. It is only your thinking that mkaes it work anyway :) Placebo anyone?

You're referring to post from mine..? Yes..!, I think looking at device picture a Placebo Effect is triggered (if critic or developer claims are lightweigth taken into account), but, if that's the case, Robert Bruce's picture is far more efficient. :lol:

Sincerely,
Ángel

Energy
25th July 2006, 07:15 PM
well that is what I heard from energy sensitive friends when checking the devices energy output. sometimes they use pendulum to check. Well I am not clairvoyant nor chi master so I will let energy sensitive people to see for themselves. Placebo effect or whatever term it is used by skeptics :)

Yeah I think making our own devices help us to understand about it better. I myself plan to make device from wax but after buying some of the devices I tend to learn more about how it is being built. Just like I got one interesting matrix of a passive device and I notice I learn a lot from it :)

I hope I will see more result working with it :)
I find it smoothens the energy shield manifesting process (I use gold purple aura) and I am sure it is not any placebo effect

CFTraveler
25th July 2006, 08:44 PM
So if I put a bunch of crystals in wax would that qualify as a passive orgone device? Because I have a bunch of crystals (I collect them- my house is literally riddled with rocks) and I also have a bunch of hematite, which has iron in it. And I do have wax. Any suggestions for something else? Would shaping my wax 'sculpture' channel the energy somehow? Hmmm- ideas are flowing! A pyramid would prob. look good.

As for the placebo effect: A psychology major told me that it's considered 'placebo' if the effect doesn't last more than 3 months. Plus, the fact is, no scientist has been able to explain why the effect exists at all. The explanation of 'if it only lasts x amount of time it means it's all in your head-' but they don't have an explanation of how the brain-mind affects matter outside it's physical confines- and yet the effect is there anyway. So I guess when people poo-pooh something as placebo, what they are saying is 'I don't know why it works for so short a time'. Instead what they should be saying is: 'How can we make the effect(healing) last longer?' .02c :D

Energy
25th July 2006, 08:50 PM
Possibly crystal wax/resin works but it is best to experiment with the mixture and see the result for yourself :)

I have a 6 sided Hooten orgone HHG and some of the layers are pure stones with resin mix :)

traditionally, Orgonite is a 50/50 metal-resin mix with crystal in it but it is up to us to experiment about with the orgonite blend to see its effect :)

That is what I can say about passivie device :)

Active devices are more complicate and xtra high density orgonite blend is used where powdered stones and fine metals are mixed into the orgonite. The way to excite the orgonite is complicated as well.