PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for info on the white sphinx

I-stone
11th June 2014, 11:42 PM
Have you seen me?

I saw her in visions about a year ago. And my sister was doing drawings of her at the same time. Despite many attempts at research, I have found no info. She is mute. Her hair glows white. And she sometimes carries an opal (?) wand. My sister drew a picture of her climbing a pillar into heaven (something I saw as well).

My attempts at finding info psychically were fruitless; just a few "historical" dreams created by opponents of hers who tried to convince me her name is Mephistophila. Daughter of a dream demon and someone who uses men then devours them when she is done with them. However, I sensed no malevolent energy anywhere within her. Only a pure, playful, good humored and mystical being. Whereas the dreams seemed to be tied to dark energy.

I cant imagine there being no historical records of her. There must be some info somewhere. If anyone knows a good place for me to look, let me know, please.

MooSaysTheCat
12th June 2014, 02:56 PM
I have a little bit of knowledge about mythical beasts. And honestly seeing from the drawing she does not strike me as a sphinx. Actually the first thing I though is that it looked like a manticore.

You can google "manticore" if you want more information.

But they are dangerous, manticores actually eat humans, meaning that there might some truth to what those other "shadow" spirits are saying. I don't know any of you're personal experiences or what she has shown or done for you. But according to mythology and by looking at the situation from far away and having a bit of information of mythical creatures it DOES seem like it's at least a bit questionable to get to close to it.
Also if it's true that She is mute that supports the idea that it might be a manticore. Because they're mouth is full of sharp teeth...and they can't speak. That would explain why it uses a flute as seen in the drawing. She might use that to attract you're attention.
Also the most famous sphinx was one that was fond of riddles, giving the idea that sphinxes where actually quite talkative.
If I wanted to attract somebody I would also present myself in "good" colors and give good "vibes". Make of that what you will.

Well this is my opinion. I apologize if it offended you in any way.

I-stone
14th June 2014, 12:34 AM
That sucks, but I am grateful for your response. I want to know if she is dangerous because I have been planning to sculpt a marble statue of her because she is so interesting and would make an epic statue.

I did consider how she seemed to be perfect for me; cat like attitude, very pretty, feminine, whimsicly magical, all things I liked. She never did open her mouth or show her teeth when she smiled. I didnt think much of that because we communicated without words, and I thought that was a good idea.

The drawing was done intuitively and is almost picture perfect. It did not seem to be a flute, more like a wand with oval gems up the sides. When she was carrying that object, she had the 3 digit hands you see there, otherwise they were all paws.

Here is one of the drawings my sister did of her
No pointy teeth.

DarkChylde
14th June 2014, 11:49 AM
I have a little bit of knowledge about mythical beasts. And honestly seeing from the drawing she does not strike me as a sphinx. Actually the first thing I though is that it looked like a manticore.

You can google "manticore" if you want more information.

But they are dangerous, manticores actually eat humans, meaning that there might some truth to what those other "shadow" spirits are saying. I don't know any of you're personal experiences or what she has shown or done for you. But according to mythology and by looking at the situation from far away and having a bit of information of mythical creatures it DOES seem like it's at least a bit questionable to get to close to it.
Also if it's true that She is mute that supports the idea that it might be a manticore. Because they're mouth is full of sharp teeth...and they can't speak. That would explain why it uses a flute as seen in the drawing. She might use that to attract you're attention.
Also the most famous sphinx was one that was fond of riddles, giving the idea that sphinxes where actually quite talkative.
If I wanted to attract somebody I would also present myself in "good" colors and give good "vibes". Make of that what you will.

Well this is my opinion. I apologize if it offended you in any way.

A manticore is a Sphinx derivative , Like Wywerns are Dargon derivatives.
Female manticores I agree are known to be playful and sporty. Male manticore are said to be feral and ferocious.

Female Manticores are usually depicted with a feline delicacy , most probably to outline their feminine mystique.

Male Manticores too have the same Leonine face and torso , bat wings and a scorpion tale - but unlike the female counterpart are hefty , well built and battle ready.

DarkChylde
14th June 2014, 12:06 PM
moving aside from manticores and possible wyverns , let us now examine the Sharuum.

She is said to have a cat's body , is absolutely gargantuan and appears only to those who have offered her sacraments (usually runes inscribed with her name and offerings of ancient wine and the sweetest incense ) , on a more personal note I was surprised to see her depicted here also amidst worship by followers.

She adorns herself with ruby like "mystic eyes" which hover around her temples - the purpose of which said to be that of communication.

Osiris
15th June 2014, 12:26 AM
Goodness...sounds like no good to me lol. Awesome drawings by the way. I'd run away lol...having had bad problems with "female" spooks in the past, human type however (what ever that means). Its just me but it seems like shes already sunk her teeth into you, if you know what I mean. I wouldnt do anymore art of "it" unless its with a set of big nose goucho glasses on her as it would most likely be considered a kind of worship/idolization kinda thing and as such.....Permission starts to become an issue.
Your sisters drawing definitely looks seductive to me...bad.
Ofcourse you could always direct the loving light of God her way and see how she responds.

I-stone
19th June 2014, 07:26 PM
Thanks a lot DC and Moo. Im glad somebody has studied up on 'mythical creatures'.

In consideration, I think she is probably a manticore. Since the beginning I felt she was a member of a race that did not have a great reputation but she had achieved some level of evolution anyways.

Having a series of tests to use on any future acquaintances sounds like a grand idea. I dont know how intricate of an illusion that can be made, I would like to know. Image, definitely. Aura, yes. Considering dreamscapes can be built, habitat can be fake too. How about internal experience and past history/deeds?
Pretty sure excessive number of spirits are what caused my house to burn down. Im still taking a break, but when I get back into all that mystic stuff I'm making a box of spirits so I can have complete control over my interaction with them.

If you mythic buffs are interested, I also have a pretty recent image of the Kirin.

MooSaysTheCat
28th June 2014, 03:22 AM
I'm not sure if this thread is about the sphinx or just you showing off you're sisters drawings haha , I'm just joking.

Well all my information is from books so maybe it's very biased. However whenever someone or something introduces itself as "good" I'm always careful...and when something calls itself " bad" I try to befriend it. This has not actually gotten me into many problems thanks to my ability to recognize what is truly dangerous (notice how I used the word "dangerous" and not "bad" or "evil") but hey, maybe that's just me having seen too many movies where the "good" guy is actually the villain haha.

Btw I don't know about everybody here but I for one would really like if I-stone posted more threads involving "mythical" creatures. It's nice to read and talk about something a little different than out if body experiences and psychic healing...no offense to everyone. I'm just saying this is also enjoyable.