PDA

View Full Version : MAP and Hemisynch

Jean-Paul
15th June 2014, 05:56 PM
Robert highly recommends the hemisynch journey tapes. (conditions ABCD) in an interview he did. I know they use it on the PAPI program.
I bought them and have been using them for deepening trance, generating altrered stares and even occasionally exit techs. I like them.
Any pointers on how else to use them? Robert simply set they entrained your thought waves and that you needed to stay awake throughout.

I am committed to the MAP program (week 9) and want to use the Hemisynch to enhance the MAP program.

CFTraveler
16th June 2014, 03:47 AM
I am going to assume you are using it with the book form of the MAP program, since the CD MAP set comes with the built-in binaurals and you mainly read the tiny booklet and follow the directions you listen to.
You can use the Hemisync with the MAP program in this way:
When the program calls for the relaxation tracks that come in the CD ROM, you can use Condition A Disc- and as the program progresses, you can use Condition B & C as you go, and wait until you are in exit techniques- when you start doing exit techniques start using Condition D.

Jean-Paul
16th June 2014, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the reply. I have the MAP CD with binaural presets and use it everyday during practice. I'm adding the hemisynch for extra work because Robert recommended it so highly.

CFTraveler
16th June 2014, 09:20 PM
Frankly, and this is my opinion, I liked the MAP CD sets just as much as the JOOB CD sets. The only thing that annoyed me was the announcer, because he doesn't sound anything like Robert.
I would do the entire program with the MAP CDs and then add extra time with JOOB according to what kind of exercises you're doing. If I remember correctly, JOOB has four and MAP has 6 (right?) so I'd wait until you've gotten to CD #2 or 3 before going to the JOOB CDs- and in the part Monroe talks to you, have a specific intention in mind.
(I think it's the first one where he says "remember your intention" or something like that.)