PDA

View Full Version : First exit

Jean-Paul
17th June 2014, 02:29 PM
I am finishing week nine of MAP. I have been practicing very, very intensively since week 3. I am a yogi and long-term meditator. So Robert's approach feels very familiar and comfortable to me.

This morning I began my pre-projection routine at 2:45 AM. It all went fine. Good trance. I have been getting massive torso energy surges - like tantric orgasmic sensation in the spine. With the help of the manual and CFTraveler's kind advice, I am learning to manage and ignore them and focus on the exit techs. I do this in rounds: exit techniques, rest in trance state, loosening techs, repeat for as long as I can. (a couple of hours if I possible)

I work to stay in the observer and stay relaxed even though my body wants to pulsate and contract.

When I felt done for the day (after a long exit practice session), I decided to rest in my trance state. I kept climbing that darn rope. I kept getting visions, clear and beautiful, popping in and out.

I decided to practice an OBE breath pattern I love: 6363 with meditation on descending chakras 76542feet.
I was planning to practice a pointshift technique when I was done.

When I was in Chakra 2....

BAM!

I fully exited vertically from my body. Very powerful pull! I was unmistakably proppelled out standing up. I was surprided. I was not even trying to exit. I was aware of my surroundings - a seemingly very different room in the bright morning light, and that I had exited from my body. I knew what had happened.

Then the training kicked in: "Don't stay out too long. Do the walkthrough." So I opened my eyes! I am so used to doing the walkthrough with my eyes open, that I opened them at that time. Instantly was popped back into my body. I laughed and wrote everything down. The very short OBE guaranteed that I remembered it all.

I am so delighted. Naturally, I will continue this amazing journey. Thanks to all who come before me.

CFTraveler
17th June 2014, 03:36 PM
That is wonderful to know. Congratulations!

Jean-Paul
18th June 2014, 05:20 PM
Thank you very much CFT.

Daisy
10th July 2014, 09:37 PM
How wonderful, Jean-Paul! I find more often than not I exit when I'm not actually trying to. It's an amazing feeling, isn't it? :)