PDA

View Full Version : Cbanging the past question

josh437781
19th June 2014, 09:01 PM
Last night I called upon archangel tzaphkiel to change my past, especially
Events that occurred recently. I have been For the past 3 or 4 days had to be held up by archangels occasionally and my higher self telekineticallly some of the time I would stand or walk.. I asked tzaphkiel to change my past in a positive way, and fhen much of the weakness pretty much disapeared and I was able to forgive to a good.extent a spirit I highly respected (and now still do) . I have two questions
1. Is changing the past and changing ones timeline the same thing, or are they different in some way.
2. Also, I am unable to remember large parts of things that occoured that were traumatic (recent stuff)
But I am wondering if thinking obsessively over what I do remember will undo the positive changes that have beeen
Made, namely the changes to the past.
Also, im not sure what catagory to put this under in the forum.

-asalantu-
30th June 2014, 11:45 AM
I've a theory about how it (past events change) could happen.

1 - Multiple timelines is a reality.
2 - Several "Me's" exists in several timelines.
3 - All that "Me's" are wanting to get betterment of its reality.
4 - It is possible interchange of worried/troubled "Me's" from Timeline 1 to Timeline 2 and viceversa (something like to a transmigration of souls).

CONDITION: In order to avoid conflicts (like, may be, "The Four Faces of EVE"(*)) such changes requires prior knowledge of changing events mechanics. This knowledge spreads along multiple parallel timelines growing from that critical timelapse (i.e.: timelapse at what knowledge about past events change mechanics is acquired).

PROBABLE SEQUELS: As referred by Robert Bruce, effects of a Reality Shift, are changes of reality other than the living conditions we are desiring to change. Be alert about that.

(*) "The Four Faces of EVE" is a film (true events based, I think) about a psychiatric event of a woman with Multiple Personality Disorder. I think a transmigration from TL 1 to TL 2 could have undesirable effects if some Me are unconcious about what are happening.

My best regards,
Ángel