PDA

View Full Version : Exit techs and massive energy surges.

Jean-Paul
20th June 2014, 07:25 PM
Greetings. I need some advice on my OBE practice.

I have started week 10 of MAP and the program is wonderful.

I had a short conscious OBE a few days ago while I was resting after a long exit tech session. I am very pleased about that.

Here is my challenge. (I posted on this when I first started exit techs.)

Once I start body loosening, or any exit tech (passive or active), I immediately experience a powerful surge of energy coming from (usually) the 2nd center or the solar plexus . It shoots up my body, and my abdominal area automatically and pretty much uncontrollably contracts physically: 2-5 or more energy jolt/spasms per wave.

It’s weaker with passive exit techs or if I rest in trance but it will continue on its own for as long as I stay down (60-90 minutes). The energy is strong, enjoyable and smooth but overpowering while I am trying to exit. It feels like Kundalini energy wanting to move through. It doesn’t feel like the vibrations described in MAP. Do you think I am incorrect and that it is my body’s version of the exiting vibrations? I get astral eyes, beautiful visions which kick in if I stop exit techs or loosening.

On and off through the trance and exit techs, I practice measured breathing 8880 or 8080 or 6363. It gives me something to focus on but it also keeps charging me up. My morning MAP session lasts 2.5 hours. I keep doing rounds: Trance, Loose, trance, Exit techs, rinse and repeat. I do one or two more sessions daily.

+++++
Crux of the issue

The more I use my mind and focus my will to cause my projectable double to exit by climbing the rope or anything else, the stronger the bolts/jolts of energy.If I really push with my will to exit, the contractions are 1 per second. (I sound like a woman in labor!) The problem is that my body moves – a lot. I am focusing away from the body as CFTraveler suggested but it is hard not to feel an orgasmic rush or my body wanting to arch or contract off my bed. This has been going on for three weeks straight.

I intend to take the Kundalinin Raising course as soon as practical, (within the next three months?) but for now, MAP is my only focus of concentration. So what could I do to resolve the energy surge phenomenon, so I can more easily practice exiting? I will continue MAP regardless.

+++++
(Life details

I feel great, have lots of energy and my mind/emotions are stable. I exercise strenuously 3 times a week and eat an excellent diet. No drugs, caffeine or alcohol.

I normally do 2 to 4 hours of meditation and breathing practice every day. I have done so for several decades. With the MAP practice added I am doing 6-8 hours of daily work and every minute is a pleasure.)

CFTraveler
20th June 2014, 07:43 PM
This phenomenon is what Robert calls the "torso energy surge", covered in some of his books, and here (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?200-Part-8) and indicates that your heart chakra (or the solar plexus chakra) is becoming active as you make the effort to separate. It happens more at first, and then calms down as you project more and more. I'm not sure why this is, only that is more common with 'beginning' projectors.
Anyway, a recommendation I would give you is do more relaxation and trance, then go into a bit of a waiting stage before loosening- do 'observation while listening to your earhiss' for a spell before doing energy body loosening, and after, do some more before trying the exit technique. I'm not sure if it'll calm the chakra sensation, but at least it'll give you a break in between the loosening and the exit.

Jean-Paul
21st June 2014, 12:01 AM
OK, CF,
Enough said. I will hang in there and keep practicing. I just love this work!
Thank you so much for always responding very quickly. The forum is wonderful and there is an amazing amount of info in here.