PDA

View Full Version : mind split effect astral projection change body

TimeTravel
2nd July 2014, 07:39 PM
This is more a fun Question, if I clone a body in the laboratory, can I move my awareness in these body ? :D

CFTraveler
3rd July 2014, 01:54 PM
Yes and No. Unless you mean possessing someone else. A clone is a twin, so they'll have their own animating consciousness no matter how it's done. And since the projected double is simply a point of awareness, not your 'soul' or 'spirit', you would have to learn how to possess, project your conscious awareness over 'there', and possess them properly. Which is doable, with proper training.

Sinera
3rd July 2014, 06:23 PM
This is more a fun Question, if I clone a body in the laboratory, kann ich mein bewusstsein in diesen körper verschieben ? :D

Yes and No. Unless you mean possessing someone else. A clone is a twin, so they'll have their own animating consciousness no matter how it's done. And since the projected double is simply a point of awareness, not your 'soul' or 'spirit', you would have to learn how to possess, project your conscious awareness over 'there', and possess them properly. Which is doable, with proper training.

CFT you speak German? :cool: :thumbsup:

TimeTravel
3rd July 2014, 07:08 PM
Wtf^^
I edit this

CFTraveler
4th July 2014, 05:33 PM
Nein, mein brudda. I just know a few words and Google does the rest. I did take about two weeks of German in college, but I forgot most of it.

Sinera
6th July 2014, 09:45 AM
Nein, mein brudda.
Alles klar, meine Schwester. 8);)

CFTraveler
6th July 2014, 07:47 PM
:thumbsup: