PDA

View Full Version : pre mature awakening - few questions

Sahasraraawaken
7th July 2014, 06:04 AM
gday robert. i hope life is good for you. :)

i know you have helped me in a few topics regarding this on here. every other site i go to says i am doomed or i played with fire and now im paying for it etc. i am not going to lie i did get suicidal because mine awakened to fast i believe. i cannot begin to describe the pain of what i went through. i still struggle a lot. but it's getting so much better and i know it will just even out from here.

i had a few questions for you if you could answer each of them i would appreciate it so much. you're the only person i know of who gives me information that helps and not saying i am doomed. everyday i have energy sensations that hit hard. some days it's not bad at all. other days i am in bed because it's just too much. i can always feel it starting at my root chakra and it feels extremely uncomfortable. at this point i am asking my guides for assistance because i really do get scared. i get scared because of how it awakened after my reiki attunements. the lady i saw pushed me to get my reiki master within 3 months without energy emeotional and trauma release throughout my life.

1. when my energy awakened it hurt really bad. it felt like i was hit by lightning. i got the cobra effect which wasn't pleasant either. actualy, when it happened i didn't know what this phenomena even was. i went to bed this one night and it happened very fast as i was slowly nodding off. it actually felt like a lamp was being shoved up my rear and this was extremely unpleasant. i then found myself outside my body walking around when all of a sudden it felt like i was hit by lightning. i remember it felt like i was convulsing on the ground and i just saw a huge white light. it felt like my brain was going to explode. i woke back in my physical body and was terrified. although i went back to sleep after it happened. after this experience that's when life changed. i wanted to just die. if i didnt have a wonderful family i may not be here right now. it was too much.

im glad to say it has now somewhat leveled out. except i experience weird energy everyday. this event in particular where i feel energy stuck by my root, then go into my sacral and i start to get scared. i get scared because of the experience i had before and i don't want to go through that again. robert does the cobra effect only happen once? a lot of people have told me after the awakening of the energy its different from there on out. i just really dont want to go through that again. once the energy hits my sacral area it slowly goes up and my heart starts to get really fast. not dangerously... im an anxious guy anyway so i make sure i am breathing okay when this happens. sometimes during these events i can feel sprinkle effect on my crown chakra. i usually get very confused and sometimes go into derealization. i communicate to my guides with a pendulum and they say i am perfectly fine and safe and all of that is normal.

robert am i going to have that cobra/feel like lightning effect hit me again? a few people said it's not supposed to hurt like that. it did with me because it happened too fast.

2. anytime i try and get help on this people always start the fear mongering which really upsets me. one lady in a chatroom just started laughing when i was trying to get help on this subject and said people who try and raise it are ignorant and that it is a "weapon". when i asked how it can be leveled out she said incubus and sucubus could help me. right then i got out of there because i don't buy into that stuff. it's just impossible to find help. even though it raised early do you think it will just level out from here? i eat a lot of meat to ground. i spend a lot of time outside and go on walks everyday. i have stopped all energy work and meditation. this stuff happens without doing any of that.

3. turning my chakras down - i do this a lot i visualize each of my chakras closing like flower buds and they turn down a lot. i notice all of my chakras are now on overdrive 24 hours a day so i do this about every hour and it gives some relief. not when that energy phenomena happens though. i will slow them down and 3 minutes later they open up full blast again and i have to wait it out.

4. i stay away from sexual activity when i feel this too. if my energy is on overdrive i notice if i do any form of sexual activity i see a white light and start to go into tachycardia and my energy goes insane for about 30 seconds. it's hard explaining this to people who don't understand

5. robert do you think the energy will level out from here? i cant do much stuff anymore even going on walks is hard. sometimes the earth wobbles almost and nothing looks real. then i get weird head pressure etc. that happens everyday now. i am really tired of people saying i have epilepsy too because i am as healthy as a horse. i shared my story to a few people and then even said it sounds like my adrenal glands fired off faster than normal and i should go see a doctor. it seems like nobody gets this.

thanks a bunch robert... always good hearing from you. you're the only person i know who doesn't make this subject sound like a doomsday event.

Robert Bruce
7th July 2014, 03:12 PM
G'day,

The initial event can be extremely painful. This happened to me. I then repeated the experience a week later and then it was not painful, but still very powerful. It developed from there. It is always 'very' powerful and somewhat uncomfortable but never painful.

The lightening effect is the central channel opening up. This happened to me moments before the serpent rose. The lightening never happened again, but the cobra always happens.

My advice to you is to stop all energy work and to take a break for as long as needed until you feel completely stable and normal again. This may take a year or two, but it will stabilize.

A weapon...ridiculous. These people do not know what they are talking about.

Get hold of a herb called 'St. John's Wort' and take this. It builds up in your system over a few weeks and has a similar effect as Valium. It will help calm and stabilize you.

Also make commands, aloud when you are alone, and silent when this is appropriate, commanding your chakras and energy to reduce.

Sexual activity can stimulate kundalini activity, and this is where Tantric Sex comes from. But sexual activity can also be very grounding. Do what works for you.

To drain your energy body, work out in a gym or get heavy physical exercise until you achieve complete exhaustion. This will completely deactivate your energy body.

Everyone is a little different when it comes to heavy energy and kundalini activity. Adjust my advice above to what works for you.

Your physical body 'is' involved here and it is not just all in your head and energy. A lot of commonsense is required to manage your situation. Find what works for you.

Most of the problems you are experiencing come from your body/mind/energy adapting to the changes caused by kundalini.

Electrical earthing and grounding should also help. Get an earthed bed sheet and other earthing devices and apply them.

Be careful with alcohol and recreational drugs. A glass or two of red wine or beer can help, but several will be detrimental.

This will level out in time, and grounding and stabilizing and getting plenty of sleep and rest will help.

peace, robert

Sahasraraawaken
9th July 2014, 04:31 AM
cheers robert. i been following you since i was 18 and i am 23 now. so this kind of stuffhas been going on for a while as far as energy goes. kundalini is brand new to me though.

been battling this head pressure and it's even quite painful at times. my guides tell me this is adjustments of some kind and its for my highest good. its just everyday... always get the tingles cobweb feeling in my hair. then feel tingles go down me. its not painful until the head pressure kicks in and then sometimes it's quite unbearable. my third eye will pulsate during these times too and i do all i can to settle the energy down but im being told it's adjustments. i have so much energy there in my head sometimes i just have to close my eyes because lights hurt so bad. they 30 minutes later i am fine.

and yeah a weapon... i thought that was rediculous too. :confused: im reading your ebook evolution too. staying away from all the techniques right now for my sake until this levels out but it's a wonderful read

Robert Bruce
9th July 2014, 07:14 AM
The head pressures and pains can be very painful at times. This typically happens as chakras are awakening and growing. They should be treated like normal pressure headaches, ice packs, pain killers, etc. They will reduce in time.

robert

Sahasraraawaken
10th July 2014, 04:52 AM
The head pressures and pains can be very painful at times. This typically happens as chakras are awakening and growing. They should be treated like normal pressure headaches, ice packs, pain killers, etc. They will reduce in time.

robert

that's super good to hear the will reduce. i maybe have had them for a year or so.
I seem to be getting sleep paralysis and have near astral projections every morning now too. i keep aborting them though because i don't want it to make my chakras stimulate too much. its a bummer because id love to have projections like this all the time but i worry what it may do to my energy

Robert Bruce
12th July 2014, 11:48 AM
If you are getting paralysis, you are already projecting out of body. Paralysis is a symptom that an OBE is in progress. So in this sense it will not harm you to go along with this, or to take advantage of this state if you can.

OBE could help to reduce chakra activity in general, in your case.

robert

Sahasraraawaken
13th July 2014, 04:41 AM
If you are getting paralysis, you are already projecting out of body. Paralysis is a symptom that an OBE is in progress. So in this sense it will not harm you to go along with this, or to take advantage of this state if you can.

OBE could help to reduce chakra activity in general, in your case.

robert

thank you robert. i found out what helps tremendously is to ground. i didn't realize how ungrounded i was. i always felt like i was going to be sucked into space if i walked outside. it was so bad i looked up at the moon last night and it triggered a panic attack. it hurt my eyes so bad just to look at the moon. i didn't know being ungrounded can do that. i have earthing sheet but contact with the earth seems to help these symptoms a lot. except head pressure sometimes.

have you heard of earthing shoes? i just bought some and they have bullhide leather on the bottom. this should help me too. thanks for all your help robert it's been rough. something as simple as staying grounded was contributing to so much discomfort. my guides said it was pretty severe i felt that anyway... i need to make sure i stay grounded a lot

i always thought i wouldn't be able to use my psychic ablities if i was grounded but my cousin is very clairvoyant and she helps me a lot. she said my guides tell me i can still be extremely psychic while still being grounded.

Robert Bruce
13th July 2014, 05:34 AM
Grounding will improve psychic abilities and energies.

I am speaking of 'electrical' grounding here...grounding to the earth, the planet, in the same way as any electrical thing needs to have an 'earth'.

Pay the $5. and get a earthing meter from an electrical store and use this to check the earth on earthed bedsheets.

Also make sure that you have bare skin touching the earthed sheet, or it will not work.

robert

Sahasraraawaken
13th July 2014, 05:41 AM
Grounding will improve psychic abilities and energies.

I am speaking of 'electrical' grounding here...grounding to the earth, the planet, in the same way as any electrical thing needs to have an 'earth'.

Pay the $5. and get a earthing meter from an electrical store and use this to check the earth on earthed bedsheets.

Also make sure that you have bare skin touching the earthed sheet, or it will not work.

robert

will do robert. thanks much
peace