PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Castenda change reality

TimeTravel
7th July 2014, 06:30 AM
I read the book of castenda The Active Side of Infinity, page 335 he describes how he changes reality.
someone knows the book, how can I accomplish something ?

P.s
who is familiar with castenda, another forum perhaps ?

John Sorensen
7th July 2014, 11:39 AM
I read the book of castenda The Active Side of Infinity, page 335 he describes how he changes reality.
someone knows the book, how can I accomplish something ?

P.s
who is familiar with castenda, another forum perhaps ?

Hmm, sorry I've not read it yet. I have the Active side of infinity and The Fire Within on my Kindle to read over the next couple monthss, but too busy reading other stuff first. Next is Aldous huxley's The Perennial Philosophy, a classic I've been meaning to read for years.

Huxley was a "speaker" (family of consciousness) as was/is Castaneda, Thoreau and Emerson, Napoleon Hill, Wayne Dyer, Jane Roberts and others.

Do you have a more specific question? There are various "methods" for changing reality, but you are already doing it right now, you are a creator of your physical form and the events of your life. all around you are swirling vibrations that you perceive to be solid objects, these words on the screen are just electrons that travel to you through the visible light spectrum, you eyes don't even make sense of them until your brain puts it together. But the invisible intelligence that makes it all possible is you right now, the 'witness' to all these quantum events.

TimeTravel
7th July 2014, 02:07 PM
Look this thread, something I want to do.
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?17154-astral-projection-timeline-switch

wstein
7th July 2014, 11:43 PM
I read the book of castenda The Active Side of Infinity, page 335 he describes how he changes reality. My copy only goes to page 135. Check your page number. Or indicate what chapter and page within the chapter.

who is familiar with castenda, another forum perhaps ? I am familiar with him. Even met him in person some years back.

I don't know where you live. Unfortunately there is not much advanced Toltec stuff going on in the US so in person stuff is not an option here.

Dreamweaver
8th July 2014, 05:00 AM
Are you talking about the assemblage point?