PDA

View Full Version : Expectations

Lionheart
8th July 2014, 09:25 PM
Never expect things to happen in a certain way while projecting.

You can experience projection from deep meditation (know as Phasing), climbing out of the body (known as a OBE), Lucid Dreaming and False Awakening. All these end up being projections/NP experiences, but each has a different twist to it.

Last week I had 4 days consecutive days whereas I experiencing False Awakenings. Each day they got move realistic and harder to discern. The first 2 days I had triggers, like for instance MJ's son that had moved out of the house was in one and the next day another person that shouldn't have been there. The 3rd day I had two back to back experiences and since then I have had to pinch myself when I wake up, just to see if I am still sleeping, lol. Yes, they are that realistic. When I awaken I even find MJ (my better half), wearing the exact or close to the same clothing that she is in my False Awakenings.

I would have to say that out of the 4 days, day 3 was the most bizarre. I had the first False Awaking, which was getting up, having breakfast, watching TV, then all of a sudden strange events started to happen on TV and that tipped me off to the fact that I was till Dreaming. So, I woke up, or at least thought I did. But this was the 2nd False Awakening. It came to the point that I had to actually do a "pinch test" during this one. For some reason they were "looping".

The last day wasn't so bizarre. It had reality discrepancies that were easily noticeable.

Triggers I did notice in all of them was the level of grogginess I had and that fact that I didn't have the mobility or speed that I should have. My motions were occurring almost like I was in "slow motion". But everything else around me happened at a normal speed.

The thing I find that's so unique and fascinating about LD's and False Awakening is that when you have to become aware you are in one in the first place. You are deep in the middle of some kind of vivid scenario. False Awakenings are so vivid and are being played out in what seems like your immediate environment, whereas LDs can occur in any location. That's why it's so hard to become aware you are actually in a FA in the first place. With Phasing or OBE's, you know exactly what you are doing and are fully conscious from the beginning. Thus, less surprises!

This week things have changed. Now I am experiencing the Astral/NPR with completely 100% "Tunnel Vision".

Now I am on to another consecutive night adventure and this one is awaking in mild SP (Sleep Paralysis), then relaxing into it and ALLOWING it to progress. The next thing I know I can see a round opening in front of me and people there. But these last 3 days, the visual has been solely through "tunnel vision". The best way I can describe it is "looking through a Toilet Paper roll", because it feels just like that. Actually when I awoke, I went to the my bathroom, pulled my Toilet Paper roll from the holder and looked through and sure enough, it was pretty close to my NP visuals.

Each of the 3 nights this has happened I can see that there is a actual scene at the other end of the tunnel, (Toilet Paper roll, lol), but no matter what I do, I can't enter it or get any closer. This means that I can only see so much of the scene. The scene is as realistic as this physical reality is as well. This has been challenging and perplexing to me because normally I can just let the scene grow itself when this happens or even will myself to see more. But right now, it's not working. So, I guess I get to see life there through a Toilet Paper roll, lol! http://astralpulse.com/forums/Smileys/default/grin.gif

I would love to hear your thoughts on this! http://astralpulse.com/forums/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

CFTraveler
8th July 2014, 11:06 PM
I have to say that hasn't happened to me. I've gone from 'regular' OBEs to phasing more often, I imagine as a 'normal' evolutive stage. My evolution in this has been somewhat curtailed by events in the past few years (personal info) as much as I can tell, so I'm doing other things, but I haven't had the 'tunnel vision' thing yet.
I have woken up in the middle of the night having separation but I haven't experienced anything deliberate in a bit of time now.

Sinera
9th July 2014, 10:40 AM
When I'm in "The Void" / darkness the scene sometimes (but not always) opens up to me starting from the middle with a light dot or colours before the black background and then widening out spreading to the edges, until the entire visuals is there. A bit like using a telescope or binoculars, then zooming in or focussing attention on sth. Don't know if it compares to the TP roll look, but it might be sth similar.

susan
9th July 2014, 04:13 PM
Hi Lionhearted,
First of all welcome to the site .I 'm so pleased you've joined as you obviously come with much experience that you are willing to share and I expect will be a great asset to many.

The Toilet Roll vision is the exact way I would describe a projection I had last year but the difference here was that it didn't start off like that.
I went through the vibrations, noise, straight up amongst the stars with 180 vision. I felt my body was there although couldn't see it.
Heard a BANG. Then I felt myself floating down to a back garden and the view was just like looking down a toilet roll tunnel. I was there but if someone had been standing next to me I wouldn't have seen them ( unless moving the toilet roll)
The experience is logged in the journal section on page 9.( 25th June. 2013)
I don't know why it turned into different viewing, just did.

Lionheart
9th July 2014, 09:01 PM
Hi Lionhearted,
First of all welcome to the site .I 'm so pleased you've joined as you obviously come with much experience that you are willing to share and I expect will be a great asset to many.

Thank You for the warm welcome Susan.

I agree, if there was someone beside me, I wouldn't have known either, other than a feeling.

I shall go check out your June 25th post. Thank you for sharing! :)