PDA

View Full Version : A start?

FireIce
8th July 2014, 10:03 PM
Hi everyone. How are you all?

I just want to quick share my experience, if this is not the prober forum category; administrators feel free to move my topic.

I've been reading William Buhlman's book 'Adventures Beyond The Body' and a couple of nights ago I had a dream. I was at my mothers neighbor, in the hallway to the entrance and I said to myself 'this is familiar' although it was not, never been inside my neighbors house. I asked 'I don't want to dream anymore, or stop the dream something like that' I got this technique from Luis Minero's book 'Demystifying The Out Of Body Experience' when I asked for that command I was suddenly in bed with a real high pitch in my ears, I can just assume this is what tinnitus must feel like for a person having it. I think my body was numb but I just couldn't comprehend the fact of what was going on, based on what I have been reading, it was spot on. I tried to reach the VS (vibrational state) teaches in Luis Miner's 'DTOOBE' book. But I remember that before this, I was flying or "spotting", looking at what I think was NY City based on the taxis and the building / bridges. I think after that I was at my neighbors house, at the entrance. Either way, I just couldn't will my self to go beyond. Maybe I returned to my body or maybe I woke up to the vibrational state. Have anyone else experienced this? Kinda like waking up to the sensations commonly experienced? Mind you it was about the time I was about to get up or wake up in the morning, I checked my clock. Before this, long ago I've felt vibrational states, ballooning, expanding, rocking back and forth. Should I just keep at it? Practice techniques, and try, try and try again. What do you guys get out of this?

Thanks. Happy traveling. Wish I could reach this time soon, I'm in no hurry but it would get me out of this hole I'm in, in my life. There is a void. I need this.

CFTraveler
8th July 2014, 10:59 PM
Hi FireIce.
Yes, actually the only way I feel vibrations anymore is upon reintegration. Although the symptoms you described (amongst many others) are common for an OBE exit, sometimes with practice and experience we begin to 'not get' vibrations and sometimes other symptoms, and have to rely on how our consciousness feels.
Enjoy them.

FireIce
9th July 2014, 09:07 AM
(http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?878-CFTraveler)Thanks CFTravler

Sinera
9th July 2014, 10:47 AM
I've just started reading Minero's book, it's pretty interesting and seems a very good read, can't wait to get ahead with it. :-)